Early Grayce versus Mickey Knox...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Early (Kalifornia) versus Mickey (Natural Born Killers).

Both armed with a .45 with three reloads each, and a knife. Fight takes place in a vacant 10 story hotel. Early is on the top floor, Mickey on the bottom floor. They must seek each other out and kill.

Who wins?

Robtard
Despite your ever present erection for Brad Pitt, Mickey wins.

But the best line goes to Early:

"This ain't Lucky Lager!"

Dreampanther
Mickey Knotts was a beast in that film - he instigated the riot in prison, set up the interview so he could escape, demonstrated he could kill with his bare hands, knife and guns - he wasn't just a psychopath - he was an INTELLIGENT psychopath.

Early never really demonstrates any intelligence - all his kills were opportunistic - he didn't plan anything, he just had poor impulse control.

In short - Mickey probably wouldn't even bother - he'd just watch Mallory beat the shit out of him, then tear his head off and leave it on a stake.

Rogue Jedi
I'll go with Mickey here, UNLESS Early gets in close for cqc.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Mickey Knotts was a beast in that film - he instigated the riot in prison, set up the interview so he could escape, demonstrated he could kill with his bare hands, knife and guns - he wasn't just a psychopath - he was an INTELLIGENT psychopath.

Early never really demonstrates any intelligence - all his kills were opportunistic - he didn't plan anything, he just had poor impulse control.

In short - Mickey probably wouldn't even bother - he'd just watch Mallory beat the shit out of him, then tear his head off and leave it on a stake.

If this comes down to the two of them, confined to a large office, blasting away at each other, Early is gonna win. But that's only IF Mickey let's it get that far.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If this comes down to the two of them, confined to a large office, blasting away at each other, Early is gonna win. But that's only IF Mickey let's it get that far.

What do you base this on? Do you think Early has better gun skills? I dunno... In that first scene of NBK Mickey seems pretty good at taking cops out with a knife OR a gun - while Early gets killed by a guy that doesn't even like violence!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Dreampanther
What do you base this on? Do you think Early has better gun skills? I dunno... In that first scene of NBK Mickey seems pretty good at taking cops out with a knife OR a gun - while Early gets killed by a guy that doesn't even like violence!

Early was a better shot. He capped a trooper from about twenty yards while on a dead run.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Early was a better shot. He capped a trooper from about twenty yards while on a dead run.

Mickey takes out a guy who tries to run away by throwing a knife through a window, however - he doesn't even bother shooting him. And he takes out all those guys in the interrogation room - including trained guards who are used to dealing with violent criminals.

I dunno - maybe I'm biased - I just thought that Early in Kalifornia didn't impress me that much. He was an animal, sure - but nothing he did proved that he planned anything or, in fact COULD plan anything - he just reacted to opportunities. Mickey, on the other hand, killed a hellova lot more people, including cops, and seemed dangerously intelligent in his interview, despite being probably just as uneducated as Early.

To me it's like throwing a snake in with a mongoose - the snake's a killer, but the mongoose can work out what he's gonna do and will end up having him for lunch. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Point I guess, but I stand by Early being a better shot. Both were just as crazy, but Early seemed a bit more detached.

the ninjak
Knox had the fire in im.
Knox beat the crap out of that Bruce Lee kid.
But in a gun battle it's any mans battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.