Akainu vs Gildartz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vlaaad12345
Akainu from Onepiece vs Gildartz from Fairy tail.

KingD19
Clive takes a majority methinks.

Q99
Hm, I think I'd probably bet on Akainu, he's pretty hard to hurt with 'crush' type abilities...

KingD19
True, but Clive could use his disassemble magic on every attack Akainu threw at him...there's a chance hie could disassemble Akainu himself.

At this point, we know Akainu is a magma Logia user, that's great, he's powerful, but he's a one trick pony.

We Clive is so powerful that the townspeople rearranged Magnolia so he had a straight line to Fairy Tail. We've seen how powerful he is already...but he still has some unseen abilities and has shown more versatility than Akainu. I think he takes this.

Akainu
Akainu wins.

Q99
I'm trying to think of any speed feats that FT has that'd put it at OP level. I'm hard pressed to think of good ones. So Akainu might have greater speed.

Gildartz's magic can stop a lava ball or such coming at him, and he can splatter Akainu, but I don't know what he can do to win.

draxx_tOfU
Akainu for now...

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
I'm trying to think of any speed feats that FT has that'd put it at OP level. I'm hard pressed to think of good ones. So Akainu might have greater speed.

Gildartz's magic can stop a lava ball or such coming at him, and he can splatter Akainu, but I don't know what he can do to win.

Crash is immensely powerful magic, it could very well be the downfall of Akainu, and we all know his attacks are useless against Clive, as he can just disassemble them like I said earlier. On top of that, if he chibi-fies Akainu, there's a high chance he'll lose his will to fight, as Clive stated Natsu was the only person, out of everyone Clive's ever fought to keep his fighting spirit after he got chopped up.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
Crash is immensely powerful magic, it could very well be the downfall of Akainu, and we all know his attacks are useless against Clive, as he can just disassemble them like I said earlier. On top of that, if he chibi-fies Akainu, there's a high chance he'll lose his will to fight, as Clive stated Natsu was the only person, out of everyone Clive's ever fought to keep his fighting spirit after he got chopped up.

I think that's because "Most people see being turned into 20 chibis is a hopeless situation," but Akainu'd just re-merge on his own so he won't be discouraged anyway.

Slaanesh
probably Akainu..i don't think Gildartz can harm him..

KingD19
I'm failing to see how Akainu can harm Clive.

Slaanesh
I'm failing to see how Akainu can harm Clive.

burn him to death..Gildartz isn't immune to physical damage u know..

KingD19
Yeah, but if his disassemble magic can make Natsu's flames harmless, then magma should be no problem. Just nullify his attacks, and hit him with a Crash energy beam.

Slaanesh
Yeah, but if his disassemble magic can make Natsu's flames harmless, then magma should be no problem. Just nullify his attacks, and hit him with a Crash energy beam.

how long can he keep that up..his power can't hurt Akainu and Akainu can hurt him if he get the hit..Gildartz will eventually fall..u do know Akainu can't be hurt and can reform at will rite??

Bentley
Aikanu royal hakis the sucka.

Or just keeps sending attacks until the other one falls, logias are next to impossible to defeat.

Q99
If only this could somehow be solved by destroying buildings and/or terrain....

It's the traditional FT way of problem solving.

SasuOna
Natsu's flames are hotter than Akainu's magma
Gildartz held his hand out and negated Natsu's attack and turned him into a chibi
Gildartz has an attack that can get by logia intagibility

The only advantage Akainu has at the moment is the speed advantage imo

Slaanesh
Originally posted by SasuOna
Natsu's flames are hotter than Akainu's magma
Gildartz held his hand out and negated Natsu's attack and turned him into a chibi
Gildartz has an attack that can get by logia intagibility

The only advantage Akainu has at the moment is the speed advantage imo

how did u get to the conclusion that Natsu flame is hotter??

what attack does Gildartz has that can get by logia intangibility??are u making things up??

SasuOna
We know Natsu's base flames are hotter than regular magma
Akainu's magma has to be at least be hotter than regular magma

Natsu's flames can get hot enough to create low pressure areas

Akainu's magma has yet to show anything that would lead you to believe they are that hot

Gildartz took Natsu's strongest attack and only took one step back

Gildartz can redirect attacks using Crash

Gildartz using disassembly magic would negate any of the advantages becoming magma would give Akainu and turn him into a bunch of chibis

Slaanesh
Originally posted by SasuOna
We know Natsu's base flames are hotter than regular magma
Akainu's magma has to be at least be hotter than regular magma

Natsu's flames can get hot enough to create low pressure areas

Akainu's magma has yet to show anything that would lead you to believe they are that hot

Gildartz took Natsu's strongest attack and only took one step back

Gildartz can redirect attacks using Crash

Gildartz using disassembly magic would negate any of the advantages becoming magma would give Akainu and turn him into a bunch of chibis

i still don't get how Natsu flame is hotter base on what u're saying..i don't think we can know whose is hotter..so i'm just gonna ignore your statement about Natsu flame being hotter..

and those ability that Gildartz have won't get him a win..he can't even harm Akainu..if he turn Akainu into chibis..he can just reform..that's one of the advantage of being a logia..u can reform after being shattered into thousand pieces..he is immune to physical damage..unless Gildartz got haki..he's not gonna do shit..

Impel Down
Someone who can fight almost on par with Whitebeard > Fairytail verse

Q99
Originally posted by Impel Down
Someone who can fight almost on par with Whitebeard > Fairytail verse

That's what the magical orbital laser is for!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.