who is more insane?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
each are given a test to mesure there level of insanity

order these guys in insanity

deadpool vs bullseye vs joker vs mad jim jaspers vs the mask vs mxy

you can add one character if he belongs here

SamZED
Dont think Bullseye is insane. He's just a dick that likes to kill people. Mxy is just too advanced to be "sane" in our universe. Mask just acts like a cartoon character. Dont know much about MJJ. Me thinks its between Deadpool and Joker. Lets see. Both have multiple origins and noone knows which ones are canon. Both kill people but DP doesnt kill good guys, well most of the time. But he hears voices and hallucinates on occasions. Still imo Joker is crazier, the guy would destroy the universe for the laughs. You dont get crazier than that.

DP's origin as per ghost rider seemed fairly solid.

I'd say the mask and DP are closer to being chaos incarnate

Galan007
Joker.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Galan007
Joker. I think so too, but putting DP and Joker together. DP drives Joker crazy.

Uriel005
Jokers ideas generally have a method to their madness when he bothers to plan DP just kinda goes with it.

wammamram
joker, easily, anyone ever see the cartoon movies he is in, he is a masterpiece of insanity

YourBiggestFan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM

Galan007
Originally posted by Uriel005
Jokers ideas generally have a method to their madness when he bothers to plan DP just kinda goes with it. Imo, the only Deadpool whose insanity would rival Joker's is the future 'version' from Messiah War. He was pretty much as nuts as it gets, after spending some 800 years imprisoned in a tiny meat locker -- he'd developed absolute psychosis, dual personalities, the whole nine.

Still funny as hell, though.

Well, current deadpol does hallucinate and hear voices in his head that manifest different personas simultaneously.

The joker on the other hand is sadistic and debased, but he doesn't really show symptons of real psychosis. I think the claims that he is not really insane at all, just phylosophically and emotionally warped, or that even if he has some neurological abnormality, it isn't madness, are better explanations for him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Well, current deadpol does hallucinate and hear voices in his head that manifest different personas simultaneously.

The joker on the other hand is sadistic and debased, but he doesn't really show symptons of real psychosis. I think the claims that he is not really insane at all, just phylosophically and emotionally warped, or that even if he has some neurological abnormality, it isn't madness, are better explanations for him.
Have you read the Emperor Joker arc?

In that arc his psychosis is explained, he bases his entire existence around Batman.

Though there was an interesting (and in a weird way touching) moment where he confesses that his reason for wanting to unmake creation was so that no one as horrible as him could ever come to exist.

Stoic
Hey where is Sentry, and Norman Osborn?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Have you read the Emperor Joker arc?

In that arc his psychosis is explained, he bases his entire existence around Batman.

Though there was an interesting (and in a weird way touching) moment where he confesses that his reason for wanting to unmake creation was so that no one as horrible as him could ever come to exist. I have, but although his obsession with batman was played up to absurdity, I still feel that had more of a phylosophical tone to it: opposites define each other, if there isn't a dark knight to oppose, the clown itself makes no sense and cannot exist, etc. He still wasn't dellusional in the sense of not knowing what was real from what wasn't (of course, with mxy's powers, even if he didn't, this would be moot). I didn't like that story very much.

Originally posted by Stoic
Hey where is Sentry, and Norman Osborn? True, theyre' real crazies. A lot more similar the mentally ill of the real world, most of the others are just weird for shock or comic effect.

the ninjak
-Joker is an evolved form of man. His Lunacy is just extreme sanity.
-Osborne just has one multiple personality.
-Sentry isn't really attached to this reality anymore with him not really knowing who the real "him" is anymore.....very scary.
-Bullseye is just addicted to killing. A Psychopath and Masochist.
-The Mask was just a Looney Tune fantasy brought into reality....not really insane just playful.
-Deadpool is straight up crazy. He has multiple personalities talking at the same time and his actual perception perceives twisted variations of reality.

Deadpool wins this due to being able to handle and embrace it.
Gods don't count.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
I have, but although his obsession with batman was played up to absurdity, I still feel that had more of a phylosophical tone to it: opposites define each other, if there isn't a dark knight to oppose, the clown itself makes no sense and cannot exist, etc. He still wasn't dellusional in the sense of not knowing what was real from what wasn't (of course, with mxy's powers, even if he didn't, this would be moot). I didn't like that story very much.
He was deluding himself though, he didn't understand that his reality was constructed around Batman.

Entity
Where's Nero? http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Alexander_Nero_(New_Earth)

Now that guy was truly batshit nuts! ermm

Originally posted by Omega Vision
He was deluding himself though, he didn't understand that his reality was constructed around Batman. But that's just a lack of self-perception, most people are that way to some extent.

Stoic
Originally posted by the ninjak
Sentry isn't really attached to this reality anymore with him not really knowing who the real "him" is anymore.....very scary.

This is so true, could you imagine him in the real world? Imagine if his death in the Marvel U was just a way for him to make people believe that he died? I could see him reappearing in the future.

Bentley
There is no such thing as more insane ermm

SamZED
Some writers get carried away with this whole Joker cant exist without Batman thing. There was even a book where Joker became sane and started a family thinking Batman died. But then went back to being a psycho murderer the second he heard Bats is still alive. That's some kind of bs. And in some books Joker admits he's crazy. In others he says he's the only sane person in the world, while others simply pretend to be "normal" to fit in.

Originally posted by 753
DP's origin as per ghost rider seemed fairly solid.
tbh im not sure about that. Deadpool always said that he volunteered for the experiemnt some time after he found out about theh cnancer. The desease was a serious issue for him and he even sympathised with other people that had it. Now in Ghost Riders story he just finds out and doesnt seem to care much. And instantly agrees to be a part of the experement for God knows what reasons. There are other issues with him as well. Like in some stories his dad was shot years ago, in others he's still alive.

He asks them to cut the tumours out and when they say they can't, he ponders that that was it then. He volunteered because he didn't wanna die, his reactions are that of a callous person, that's all. The penance stare also has some inherent credibility, although that storyline would make him american

Mshinu
If you define insanity as mental instability Deatpool takes the cake. Just plain nuts. Sentry is up there too, more scary since you don`t know what the hell he is (even if he sucks.) Joker is more of a hyper-smart anarchist.

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
He asks them to cut the tumours out and when they say they can't, he ponders that that was it then. He volunteered because he didn't wanna die, his reactions are that of a callous person, that's all. The penance stare also has some inherent credibility, although that storyline would make him american Yeah, and he stated several times he's canadian. Its hard to tell with him. We cant even say for sure if Wade Wilson is his real name. There are proofs that it is and proofs that it isn't.
I dont mind the way he acted in that story. What I do not understand is -from the old books it was made pretty clear that he knew about the cancer long before the experiment and was sick for some time. While in the GR story it was like that - he found out about the cancer and the next day he got the HF already.

Bouboumaster
I'd say Deapool. Joker have a pattern in his insanity, while Deadpool is just a loon.

Still, the most dangerous is by far MJJ

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31499/764028-bullseye_00.jpg

Omega Vision
^ Must you stretch every page you post in?

The Nuul
Cletus or Joker.

SamZED
To Colussus Big C.

Ugly =/= insane.stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/13800/574525-the_mask_remember_me_.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
Ugly =/= insane.
Judging by his latest post I don't think he comprehends the difference. stick out tongue

The Nuul
To Colussus Big C.

Ugly =/= insane.stick out tongue

Not true. Marwash's mum is ugly but not insane.

SamZED
Never give Deadpool an image inducer...
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1361/41059deadpool400.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Never give Deadpool an image inducer...
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/1361/41059deadpool400.jpg my scans triumph yours

The Nuul
No one cares.

SamZED
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
my scans triumph yours Do NOT! miffed

stick out tongue

SamZED
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
my scans triumph yours Beat this.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4557/dp900legioncps060.th.jpg

Deadpool's mind.
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/730/dptem891016.th.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Beat this.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4557/dp900legioncps060.th.jpg

Deadpool's mind.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/730/dptem891016.th.jpg laughing

AsbestosFlaygon
Where's Kid Marvelman?

That dude was insane to the core.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.