Hulk vs the Ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Sersi
Susan Storm
Crystal
Ms. Marvel

vs

Hulk

forum rules......

Konton
lol?

Sersi.

Stoic
The current Hulk stomps. He's been using tech recently, and this could be considered standard gear for him these days.

Konton
What tech does he have to stop one of the most powerful power cosmic wielders in comics?

Stoic
Originally posted by Konton
What tech does he have to stop one of the most powerful power cosmic wielders in comics?

Force fields, and old power amplification tech. Also if Sersi decided to get in close and attack physically, she'd be defeated.

The Dark Cloud
Sersi solos

Warlord
sersi traps him in adamantium
the end

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
sersi traps him in adamantium
the end

Sersi can manipulate adamantium? I thought that adamantium had molecular properties that made it very difficult to tamper with, and yet in your statement it appears that she can somehow turn air into adamantium. Has she ever done this in the past?

Warlord
Originally posted by Stoic
Sersi can manipulate adamantium? I thought that adamantium had molecular properties that made it very difficult to tamper with, and yet in your statement it appears that she can somehow turn air into adamantium. Has she ever done this in the past?

no she hasn't. adamantium has molecular properties that make it difficult for human scientists to utilize it. thing is none of them has Sersi's transmutation powers. she was shown to be able to synthesiaze every elemant so why not adamantium too.

of course having not been shown on panel I was just kidding on such an easy win using that strategy. she would win thoughy in a non PIS scenario

Stoic
You do realize that the Hulk has crushed adamantium with his bare hands before right? Ultron had the torso section of its adamantium body warped by a punch from the Hulk in the Secret Wars.

The Hulk also dug his fingers into an adamantium statue that was forged in his honor. This of course was a weaker version of the character. I'm not too sure if it was said to be secondary adamantium, as I have yet to read that either that version of Ultron or the statue was actually made of second grade adamantium.

I know that the Ultron drones were made of less than the prime Ultron, but I've never read that the prime version was made of the cheap stuff. Then again I'm not too certain that even Sersi could turn oxygen molecules into adamantium.

Warlord
The only instance where Hulk broke adamantium has been retconed.
To my knowlegde the only adamantium ever been damaged is secondary.

Primary ahs never been damaged afaik.
Maybe some other poster can provide scans to enlight us further but that's what I know

Stoic
The only instance where Hulk broke adamantium has been retconed.
To my knowlegde the only adamantium ever been damaged is secondary.

Primary ahs never been damaged afaik.
Maybe some other poster can provide scans to enlight us further but that's what I know

I've read the same, but have yet to read that Ultron was composed of secondary adamantium. I mean Spiderman could break an Ultron unit made of the cheap stuff, and the Ultron of the Secret Wars was clearly made of the good stuff. Like I said, I would need proof of the unit being composed of secondary adamantium, and not some Wiki page, because anyone could alter it to suit their needs. You know what I mean?

Parmaniac

Warlord
I've read the same, but have yet to read that Ultron was composed of secondary adamantium. I mean Spiderman could break an Ultron unit made of the cheap stuff, and the Ultron of the Secret Wars was clearly made of the good stuff. Like I said, I would need proof of the unit being composed of secondary adamantium, and not some Wiki page, because anyone could alter it to suit their needs. You know what I mean?

sure...I don't have relevant scans. as Paramaniac said everytime I see adamantium damaged it usually is secondary. Anyway Sersi wont be needing this to win

Stoic
sure...I don't have relevant scans. as Paramaniac said everytime I see adamantium damaged it usually is secondary. Anyway Sersi wont be needing this to win

Really, and how will she win without it? Is she capable of destroying the Hulks force field tech before he KO's her? Because the rest of these ladies are a one shot away from taking a nap.

Parmaniac
Really, and how will she win without it? Is she capable of destroying the Hulks force field tech before he KO's her? Because the rest of these ladies are a one shot away from taking a nap. Sue can turn his eyes invisible like she did with Wolverine (<-? IIRC), that would make the whole fight a lot harder.

Link isn't working...
It was Wolverine

Stoic

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sue can turn his eyes invisible like she did with Wolverine (<-? IIRC), that would make the whole fight a lot harder.

Link isn't working...
It was Wolverine

How is Sue going to turn anything invisible beside herself when the Hulk has tech to block her powers from working on him?

Q99
Sersi alone is going to get a lot of wins, throw in the others? Ladies win.

Warlord
Really, and how will she win without it? Is she capable of destroying the Hulks force field tech before he KO's her? Because the rest of these ladies are a one shot away from taking a nap.

air in the lungs into fire for the win

Stoic
air in the lungs into fire for the win

And somehow the Hulk has survived volcanic ash and the implied temperatures of molten rock without much problem, yet his lungs would be set ablaze? He also has been using tech of late, which would block biological manipulation of his form.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Sersi alone is going to get a lot of wins, throw in the others? Ladies win.

Those other ladies are one shot away from sitting this fight out.

Warlord
And somehow the Hulk has survived volcanic ash and the implied temperatures of molten rock without much problem, yet his lungs would be set ablaze? He also has been using tech of late, which would block biological manipulation of his form.

yes because he was never actually breathing inside the lava.
we haven't seen this tech blocking transmutation so it's still speculation

Parmaniac
How is Sue going to turn anything invisible beside herself when the Hulk has tech to block her powers from working on him?

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9595/wolverinev3422.jpg
Wolverine V3 422

Scan of this power cancelling device? I'm not 100% up to date with Hulk.

Stoic
yes because he was never actually breathing inside the lava.
we haven't seen this tech blocking transmutation so it's still speculation

He was talking while he was wading in lava on Sakaar, if I'm not mistaken.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9595/wolverinev3422.jpg
Wolverine V3 422

Scan of this power cancelling device? I'm not 100% up to date with Hulk.

Amadeus Cho used it when he fought Thor, it's Banner tech, Banner in human form used it to toss Wolverine when he and Skaar fought Wolverine and Daken.

Warlord
He was talking while he was wading in lava on Sakaar, if I'm not mistaken.

his head (and thus his lungs) was not covered by lava though.

Amadeus Cho used it when he fought Thor, it's Banner tech, Banner in human form used it to toss Wolverine when he and Skaar fought Wolverine and Daken.

All Cho did is absorb and redirect Thor's energy. Nothing suggesting it would cancel transmutation. also this was bannertech along with Herc's mace

Stoic
his head (and thus his lungs) was not covered by lava though.

All Cho did is absorb and redirect Thor's energy. Nothing suggesting it would cancel transmutation. also this was bannertech along with Herc's mace

You do realize that if you were wading in lava that the very air would be on fire right? the Hulk's healing factor is so great that it was countering the effects of the heat.

It is a force field, if Sersi were to affect banner she would need to get through the field in order to manipulate his molecular structure. by that time he would take her out with a series of mountain crushing hits. Being that it is Banner, and not a dumb brute, Sersi would be the first on his hit list, and when she fell, the rest would be a cake walk. Sue tried to stop the Hulk from breaking Reed, and she only managed to hold him off for a few seconds.

Warlord
you can't be possiblr comparing hot air to lava instaed of air.
also to stop all this tech conversation I don't think tech is standard equip for hulk

Stoic
you can't be possiblr comparing hot air to lava instaed of air.
also to stop all this tech conversation I don't think tech is standard equip for hulk

Why is it not a standard when he has been using it for nearly a year now?

You're serious aren't you? Wading in molten lava is not only filled with harmful carcinogenics, but the air itself at that level is so hot that the oxygen molecules burst into flames. Oxygen is a gas... what happens when you set a gas on fire? Come on man, stop playing.

The Hulk has beaten the living crap out of teams that make these chicks look like fly weights, and yet you still doubt that he would win. Why do you think the big brains wanted to exile him in the first place? He's simply too dangerous when he decides to cut loose, and if he cut loose on these chicks they would all be one shotted, and that includes Sersi.

Warlord
Hulk one shots em ftw then?

Parmaniac
You're serious aren't you? Wading in molten lava is not only filled with harmful carcinogenics, but the air itself at that level is so hot that the oxygen molecules burst into flames. Oxygen is a gas... what happens when you set a gas on fire? Come on man, stop playing. Good thing is that "fire" is simply oxidation.

Warlord
and one cannot really suggest there is total lack of oxygen in a volcano.

also holding one's breath is a sollution which cannot work when the lava is there inside your lungs

Stoic
Hulk one shots em ftw then?

Not saying that, but I don't believe that Sersi could stand up to the Hulk, Ikaris couldn't and that was a weak stupid Hulk that beat him, you're talking about a genius level Hulk that would know who he is facing, and would employ measures to invalidate the most dangerous of these chicks power sets. outside of Sersi, none of these women would have a chance. Sue could actually give Sersi a good fight if she employed her powers the right way, but she has never been able to beat the Hulk, even with help from her team mates.

Good thing is that "fire" is simply oxidation.

Good thing that the Hulk heals nearly as quick as he is injured, and besides that, Sersi would still have to get past that little force field of his.

Q99
Those other ladies are one shot away from sitting this fight out.

Sue's forcefields are strong enough to be useful against the Hulk before.

The others can stay back and blast. Or they could try amping Carol up to the point where she can be more use.

But this team combined is significantly more powerful than the FF combined.

Mshinu
Hulkie Boy gets biatch slapped!

Warlord
Sue could actually give Sersi a good fight if she employed her powers the right way, but she has never been able to beat the Hulk, even with help from her team mates.

PIS anyone?

Stoic
and one cannot really suggest there is total lack of oxygen in a volcano.

also holding one's breath is a sollution which cannot work when the lava is there inside your lungs

Yeah he was holding his breath while talking... ok.

Originally posted by Q99
Sue's forcefields are strong enough to be useful against the Hulk before.

The others can stay back and blast. Or they could try amping Carol up to the point where she can be more use.

But this team combined is significantly more powerful than the FF combined.

So you believe that they can stop a guy that was hit with 100 trillion tons of force and was fine afterwards, or was hit with energy strong enough to blast a good portion of the moon into space? Is the hulk just standing there allowing them to sting him? The Hulk has super human speed, and can close the gap on any of these women. Why do people forget that he can leap to the point of flight?

Q99
I'm not forgetting, but most of the opponents can fly, one of 'em can put forcefields in the path of his leaping, and Sersi is really freaking powerful herself.

Warlord
Yeah he was holding his breath while talking... ok.

it's comics...people talk in space.
also once again his head wasn't covered. there's still oxygen there

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
I'm not forgetting, but most of the opponents can fly, one of 'em can put forcefields in the path of his leaping, and Sersi is really freaking powerful herself.

Read WW Hulk when Banner tore through Sues bubble, she would not be able to stop even one serious hit of his, she never could. The Hulk would be able to close the gap on Sersi with one leap, he's done this to Ironman in the past, Carol is a slap away from KO, or did you not see how easily he put Ares down? Sersi would have a hell of a time getting through his force field in order to manipulate his molecules. The Hulk has a strange physiology to boot, as you saw with Rulk being incapable recently of being infected with a techno organic virus. That same virus compromised Tony's armor.

Stoic
it's comics...people talk in space.
also once again his head wasn't covered. there's still oxygen there

Give it up man, he was breathing in a toxic environment, and the air in that enviroment was super heated. Fire in the lungs would do little more than piss him off even more. Guess what happens when the Hulk gets pissed. Your argument is border-lining desperation, but time and time again, the Hulk has taken teams more powerful than this. If you put Sersi on Sakaar and stuck one of those spikes on her she would have been consumed. The Hulks body fought them off. He's really hard to put away, now if he didn't have his HF and remained at the same power level, I would say that this team would win. He doesn't.

Parmaniac
http://img228.imageshack.us/i/sue20201gr9.jpg/

http://img228.imageshack.us/f/sue20202gf6.jpg/

Warlord
Give it up man
Your argument is border-lining desperation,

I give up

Stoic
http://img228.imageshack.us/i/sue20201gr9.jpg/

http://img228.imageshack.us/f/sue20202gf6.jpg/

Read WW Hulk and tell me all about how effective her bubbles would be against the Hulk, and take note that he wasn't even serious when he popped her bubble and nearly punched Reeds head into his @$$. If Sue tried to contain the Hulk and he hit her bubble hard enough she would pass out. The team of women that Rulk played with were more powerful than this team, or at the very least on par with it.

Parmaniac
Read WW Hulk and tell me all about how effective her bubbles would be against the Hulk, and take note that he wasn't even serious when he popped her bubble and nearly punched Reeds head into his @$$. If Sue tried to contain the Hulk and he hit her bubble hard enough she would pass out. The team of women that Rulk played with were more powerful than this team, or at the very least on par with it. I'm not talking about force fields... never was, she can turn herself and her team mates invisible plus she can turn hulks eyes invisible and blind him.
While Hulk is throwing punches into thin air Sersi matter manipulates his body.

Stoic
I'm not talking about force fields... never was, she can turn herself and her team mates invisible plus she can turn hulks eyes invisible and blind him.
While Hulk is throwing punches into thin air Sersi matter manipulates his body.

Even with his ability to sense invisible beings and his ability to take out Crystal and Sue together with multiple earthquake assaults? The Hulk without being able to see the Fantasticar that Ben and Johnny were in grabbed a pole out of the cement, and threw it miles away and nearly destroyed the vessel. Matter manips his body? How does she get past his force field?

Bentley
Hulk ain't making an earthquake unless Crystal wants him to. For all his strength Crystal can keep him floating over the ground with a combination of ground and air manipulation..

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk ain't making an earthquake unless Crystal wants him to. For all his strength Crystal can keep him floating over the ground with a combination of ground and air manipulation..

For all of Crystals power she has the durability of a hot human women, nothing a thunder clap couldn't take care of. Are you willing to bet that the hulk's strength could overpower her elemental powers? A weaker hulk took on X-Factor whose powers are as diverse as these women and won.

McNasty996
Hulk loses

King Castle
i see a band of feminazis standing victorious here.

Bentley
For all of Crystals power she has the durability of a hot human women, nothing a thunder clap couldn't take care of. Are you willing to bet that the hulk's strength could overpower her elemental powers? A weaker hulk took on X-Factor whose powers are as diverse as these women and won.

It all comes down to strategy imo. If Crystal lifts the Hulk from the ground he can only deal with them by thunderclapping, and I just don't see Hulk beating Sue and Sersi at the same time by sheer clapping, at least not easily.

But yeah, Hulk can overpower them too, lately he's just more impressive, and I was not really taking a side, just stating they can quickly block the earthquakes. Maybe even Sue and Sersi cannot put down the Hulk at all.

King Castle
knowing what they are dealing with sue would blind hulk and raise shields.

Sersi would try to alter his molecules just enough to hurt him and weaken him..

Ms. Marvel would be siphoning energy to Hulk herself up..

Crystal would keep him off balance with the earth shaking and being malleable..

Sue would then create a Force field inside his body hurting hulk even more...

they just overpower him the way i see it more often then not.

Bouboumaster
Hulk would murder them.

Sue isn't an issue, as it is proved again, and again, and again.
So is Ms. Marvel

Crystal would be interesting, it would depend on how well Hulk can resist magic. But I would bet for the Hulk.

Sersi might be a problem, but recently, Hulk resisted power absortion by Rulk. So there's that.

At the end, I give it to the Hulk, for 2 reasons:
1- He can completly outthink them;
2- If Hulk play it safe, which it would, because it's Banner now in command, he would thunderclap the hell out of the group. This is the attack that stomped Rulk itself, so I don't see anyone on the field resisting that. MAYBE Sue with her shield, but at the end, it's just delying the inevitable.

Bentley
Did you say Crystal uses magic?

g_serious

Konton

Sersi uses the power cosmic to manipulate matter and as forcefields/blasts. If we go with her high end feats, she's shielded a localized area from the destruction of an entire UNIVERSE, and I mean that the entire universe was GONE with the only thing left existing being the matter she protected. She's also strong enough to one-shot Hercules, has intangibility, can rip open dimensions with her mind, and can't actually be defeated unless you disperse her molecules over a vast distance.

Keep in mind that her powers don't exactly make sense and are fairly complex. She can turn organic matter into inorganic matter and give such intricate properties to whatever she creates with her imagination that she doesn't really have to focus. She turned a cat into a dragon with a working fire exhalation mechanism SUBCONSCIOUSLY. Aside from that, the power cosmic lets her instantly transport matter through space-time anyway. The only thing Hulk has to stand up to her that I've seen in this thread so far would be resisting Rulk... but I don't know the circumstances or what Rulk can do.

In order for Hulk to get wins I need to see proof that answers the following questions.

1. How does he keep from being instantly BFRd?
2. How can he keep himself from being turned into a turtle?
3. How does he hurt someone who can fly quickly and has ranged attacks?
4. How does he bust her force fields and bypass intangibility?
5. How does he do any of this without her going ape-shit and going into "one-shotting Immortal Hercules'/ tk rocket mode"?

I got all your answers right here Konton: He thunderclaps, they all die.

But seriously, with plot device bannertech, bannersmarts and his current power level, he can take some wins, maybe even a majority.

Grey hulk's done alright against being turned into stone before, it might not be enough during a fight with so many of them, but his HF does reverse and counter the effects eventually. He can drop any of them from the sky with a thunderclap and break through IW's shields without that much trouble.

Not only did he resit the Rulk, he oneshot him with a TC. Hulk is getting his groove back on.

Stoic
Originally posted by Konton
Sersi uses the power cosmic to manipulate matter and as forcefields/blasts. If we go with her high end feats, she's shielded a localized area from the destruction of an entire UNIVERSE, and I mean that the entire universe was GONE with the only thing left existing being the matter she protected. She's also strong enough to one-shot Hercules, has intangibility, can rip open dimensions with her mind, and can't actually be defeated unless you disperse her molecules over a vast distance.

Keep in mind that her powers don't exactly make sense and are fairly complex. She can turn organic matter into inorganic matter and give such intricate properties to whatever she creates with her imagination that she doesn't really have to focus. She turned a cat into a dragon with a working fire exhalation mechanism SUBCONSCIOUSLY. Aside from that, the power cosmic lets her instantly transport matter through space-time anyway. The only thing Hulk has to stand up to her that I've seen in this thread so far would be resisting Rulk... but I don't know the circumstances or what Rulk can do.

In order for Hulk to get wins I need to see proof that answers the following questions.

1. How does he keep from being instantly BFRd?
2. How can he keep himself from being turned into a turtle?
3. How does he hurt someone who can fly quickly and has ranged attacks?
4. How does he bust her force fields and bypass intangibility?
5. How does he do any of this without her going ape-shit and going into "one-shotting Immortal Hercules'/ tk rocket mode"?

And the Hulk can leap to the point of flying, and also possesses super human burst speeds. His reflex speed countered the Sentry's blitz head on, and he is much faster than Sersi in flight, and battle speed.

The Hulk has caught Ironman off guard, and he has counter measure protocols programmed into his armors CPU, that were able to counter Captain America, by analyzing his muscle twitch fibers, and foretell what his next move would be.

The Hulk has grabbed him and worked him over, he would do the same to Sersi. When did Sersi one shot Hercules? Was she in her normal state of mind, or was Thane Ector affecting her psyche? What was the full underlying story behind that?

1. The Hulk has been employing tech that would deny Sersi, and Sue's powers from directly affecting him. even if he didn't the Hulk has an uncanny ability to sense invisible creatures

2. Read number one, and add to it that the Hulk would not stand there and allow the women to take free shots at him. how certain are you that transmutation would work on the Hulks unique physiology?

3. The Hulk can leap to the point of flying, and since Sersi does not have Spider Senses, he has as big of a chance of tackling her in mid air as she has of blasting him (moving target theorem).

4. Hercules is not WW Hulk, and if he went World Breaker he would turn her out. Sersi can't beat Onslaught, Sersi can't beat non voided Sentry at the top of his game, Sersi doesn't have the strength to physically deny a planet from exploding, Sersi doesn't have the power to punch through a dimensional barrier that was reinforced by magic, Sersi can't physically destroy an asteroid twice the size of earth in one blow.

What were the underlying reasons that Sersi was able to one shot Hercules, please enlighten me, because from what I remember, she was suffering from some sort of madness.

King Castle
And the Hulk can leap to the point of flying, and also possesses super human burst speeds. His reflex speed countered the Sentry's blitz head on, and he is much faster than Sersi in flight, and battle speed.

The Hulk has caught Ironman off guard, and he has counter measure protocols programmed into his armors CPU, that were able to counter Captain America, by analyzing his muscle twitch fibers, and foretell what his next move would be.

The Hulk has grabbed him and worked him over, he would do the same to Sersi. When did Sersi one shot Hercules? Was she in her normal state of mind, or was Thane Ector affecting her psyche? What was the full underlying story behind that?

1. The Hulk has been employing tech that would deny Sersi, and Sue's powers from directly affecting him. even if he didn't the Hulk has an uncanny ability to sense invisible creatures

2. Read number one, and add to it that the Hulk would not stand there and allow the women to take free shots at him. how certain are you that transmutation would work on the Hulks unique physiology?

3. The Hulk can leap to the point of flying, and since Sersi does not have Spider Senses, he has as big of a chance of tackling her in mid air as she has of blasting him (moving target theorem).

4. Hercules is not WW Hulk, and if he went World Breaker he would turn her out. Sersi can't beat Onslaught, Sersi can't beat non voided Sentry at the top of his game, Sersi doesn't have the strength to physically deny a planet from exploding, Sersi doesn't have the power to punch through a dimensional barrier that was reinforced by magic, Sersi can't physically destroy an asteroid twice the size of earth in one blow.

What were the underlying reasons that Sersi was able to one shot Hercules, please enlighten us, because from what I remember, she was suffering from some sort of madness.

i dont recall Extremis Iron Man fighting hulk other then in the hulk buster armor and that was a huge piece of armor and comparable to a tractor. hulk keeping up with it is not the same as regular armor. hulk regularly gets out reacted by humans and superhumans he simply gets a lucky shot after a while of them dodging or a grab. hulk's reaction speed isnt comparable to the likes of Cap he is just big and hard to avoid after tiring or slipping it is always made clear.

1. what tech is hulk currently using when he goes green that would deny sersi?

hulk can only see spirits, astral projection not invincible beings using bend light or dimensionally phased being. hulk cannot see sue richards or anyone she turns invisible.

2. Sersi was pissed ye, by proctor meddling she wanted her boyfriend back and the Avengers tried to forcibly calm her down. she then did something energy attack back hand that ko'ed Hercules probably did something to his molecular structure.

3. hulk jumping at Sersi and hitting her is iffy maybe 50/50 but drastically reduces with the ladies in battle for distraction. you are forgetting Sersi is not fighting alone here.

4. this is not WWH so there is no point in bringing him up and Hulk strength lvl isnt that different from his past exploits only difference is splash art he hasnt gotten a dramatic upgrade where he will be taking on his fellow tier heroes easier then in the past. Hulk will still struggle with Thor and Herc will still get his licks in from time to time. current hulk cant do any of the stuff you mention no point bringing it up.

Proof, Thor pounded Rulk just as easily Hulk did. Hulk will get just as easily beaten by void as did thor and his team.. the teams inability to match Hulk physically is not there sole options.

i suggest you read more Sersi feats since you clearly unaware of her own insane high end feats...

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
i dont recall Extremis Iron Man fighting hulk other then in the hulk buster armor and that was a huge piece of armor and comparable to a tractor. hulk keeping up with it is not the same as regular armor. hulk regularly gets out reacted by humans and superhumans he simply gets a lucky shot after a while of them dodging or a grab. hulk's reaction speed isnt comparable to the likes of Cap he is just big and hard to avoid after tiring or slipping it is always made clear.

1. what tech is hulk currently using when he goes green that would deny sersi?

hulk can only see spirits, astral projection not invincible beings using bend light or dimensionally phased being. hulk cannot see sue richards or anyone she turns invisible.

2. Sersi was pissed ye, by proctor meddling she wanted her boyfriend back and the Avengers tried to forcibly calm her down. she then did something energy attack back hand that ko'ed Hercules probably did something to his molecular structure.

3. hulk jumping at Sersi and hitting her is iffy maybe 50/50 but drastically reduces with the ladies in battle for distraction. you are forgetting Sersi is not fighting alone here.

4. this is not WWH so there is no point in bringing him up and Hulk strength lvl isnt that different from his past exploits only difference is splash art he hasnt gotten a dramatic upgrade where he will be taking on his fellow tier heroes easier then in the past. Hulk will still struggle with Thor and Herc will still get his licks in from time to time. current hulk cant do any of the stuff you mention no point bringing it up.

Proof, Thor pounded Rulk just as easily Hulk did. Hulk will get just as easily beaten by void as did thor and his team.. the teams inability to match Hulk physically is not there sole options.

i suggest you read more Sersi feats since you clearly unaware of her own insane high end feats...

Oh I see you changed the rules again, my stance is final. Bait thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.