Characters that you want/wanted PIS to save

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wakkawakkawakka
Alright now I've just had a thought about something that occurs in Anime/Manga series quite a bit. Almost anyone can think of an awesome badass or heart-warming figure that was created in an anime that for some reason just died or whos fate was undecided. When this happens some might think that its unfair that this happened while (insert name here) is still alive.

So in this topic I would like to hear some of the characters you believe should be or should've been saved by PIS. Yes I'm talking about the annoying thing that keeps annoying characters alive for no reason what-so-ever.

BloodRawEngine
There's Rei from Fist of the North Star. PIS actually did play something of a part in his condition (thanks to Toki), but it didn't spare him completely from his fate, which sucked cuz he's probably a favorite character of mine.

Also, would it be a good idea to put these in spoilers, or what? I mean, I suppose there's an inherent chance of spoilers in a thread like this, so I thought I'd take the chance.

King Kandy
Originally posted by BloodRawEngine
There's Rei from Fist of the North Star. PIS actually did play something of a part in his condition (thanks to Toki), but it didn't spare him completely from his fate, which sucked cuz he's probably a favorite character of mine.
I'd like to add, Toki himself should have been saved by PIS. He was already doomed to die by disease, was it really necessary to have him knocked off by such a lame character as Ryuga?

Kento
To add to FotNS... Juuza. It was ultimately him fighting so hard that made Raoh realize who the last Nanto Star was also.. But really just about anybody cool next to Ken ends up dead in that series.

King Kandy
A different series, then. Danzo from Naruto should not have died so quickly. He had way more potential to be an important character than he got to show off.

Nephthys
Utena, even though it's unclear if she actually died.

Q99
In Devil lady / Devilman Lady

Jun's roommate Kazumi, ;_;

chilled monkey
SPOILERS!

Kikyo from "Inuyasha." I really wish they could have found a way to make her flesh and blood again.

Chikane (Kannazuki no Miko). Yes, I know she and Himeko were re-united at the end, but I'd have liked it if they had never been separated to begin with.

Uranus and Neptune. Yes, I know they were revived both times, but it was still REALLY painful to watch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.