The Heartless and Nobodies invade various universes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
For the purposes of this thread the things in the universes invaded will also be given hearts like the ones in Kingdom Hearts, but this will not cost them anything that they have normally. Mostly because otherwise the Heartless wouldn't do anything in the first place. Planets will also be given hearts in accordance with KH story lines.

Every boss seen in the games will be present, except for the Disney ones obviously. Villains in the universes will not be able to attain control over the Heartless.

The universes

1. Devil May Cry
2. Pokemon
3. Final Fantasy. We'll go for the combo of all of 'em.
4. God of War

Three different rounds.

Round one, no high end powers at all. Includes time and space manip, soul rips even though it's pretty worthless on a Heartless/Nobody, reality warping, and etc etc.

Round two can include that but only on small scale, like Xigbar's portals and Sora's few person time spell (even though he isn't in this thread).

Round three anything goes.

TheAuraAngel
Order seems out of whack for some reason...

They probably win round one. Round two they may when or they stop at FF(or maybe Pokemon)

Round 3 ends in the heartless and nobodies all dying more than likely.

MooCowofJustice
Ah it wasn't really a gauntlet, so the order is pretty irrelevant. It was really just a list.

Please don't forget about Organization 13. They are Nobodies and as a result are a part of the Heartless/Nobody army.

TheAuraAngel
Ah I see. Then from what I see, God Of War dies due to so many of them not originating in video games.

From what little I know, DMC might die as well. Though, please don't take my word for it since I know nil about DMC really.

Pokemon loses the first and second round. Probably. Round three ends in them wiping out their opponents. None of Org XIII are as impressive as Arceus.

Final Fantasy, since it's composite apparently, will offer the biggest challenge. Round one, heartless will probably destroy the world. Round two is very hard to tell because I'm not sure on how many composite powers there are there. Round three is likely a stomp as well, seeing as you've got ExDeath, Ultimecia, etc.

NemeBro
Can possibly beat Devil May Cry. Maybe.

All others crush them. Final Fantasy is a lolwtfuberstomp.

TheAuraAngel
What's GOW got that stops them?

MooCowofJustice
I was thinking that H&N rule most universes in round one, with possible exceptions being Pokemon and FF.

In Round 2, probably still most of the same.

Round 3, they probably get crushed, yeah. Though it's weird to erase Nobodies that don't truly exist at all from existence.

link-rape

NemeBro
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
What's GOW got that stops them? I'm not doing that stupid "MOST OF THE GOD OF WAR CHARACTERS ARE NOT HERE" crap. no expression

TheAuraAngel
Doesn't change the fact that they're not here.awesome

BloodRain
Any tough opponents like Cronos can be taken down in the same way the mains take them down using Organization 13 members. One or two should be enough.

The rest can probably be taken down by sheer numbers. ('cept maybe the combined FFverses) 1 Heartless and 1 Nobody are born from each person that gives up to darkness/heart gets taken/etc.

That'd be a minimum of 50 billion of them, when the weakest Heartless/Nobody is above a normal person.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BloodRain
Any tough opponents like Cronos can be taken down in the same way the mains take them down using Organization 13 members. One or two should be enough.

The rest can probably be taken down by sheer numbers. ('cept maybe the combined FFverses) 1 Heartless and 1 Nobody are born from each person that gives up to darkness/heart gets taken/etc.

That'd be a minimum of 50 billion of them, when the weakest Heartless/Nobody is above a normal person. Yeah no.

Zeus alone could defeat most of O13.

Cronos and all the other Titans then step on the armies of Heartless.

In round three, where anything goes, Final Fantasy and Pokemon have single characters who could solo this thread.

BloodRain
Two against him could take him with speed and abilities (at the same time being attacked by the other fodder). And not only have Titans shown to not be that great with small enemies but once theyre on them theres not much they can do. Like with Cronos, Gia who look like the more manoeuvrable ones.

Not sure which ones but can understand Final Fantasy, but which Pokemon can solo?

AsbestosFlaygon
Ok... How the hell are they beating FF?

Chaos, God Kefka, ExDeath, Cloud of Darkness, Safer-Sephiroth...

WTF O__o

And Pokeymans... jeezuz H. christie!
They've got a God-level being in there, and 3 Pokeymans who could warp reality in a whim.

NemeBro
Two against him could take him with speed and abilities (at the same time being attacked by the other fodder). And not only have Titans shown to not be that great with small enemies but once theyre on them theres not much they can do. Like with Cronos, Gia who look like the more manoeuvrable ones.

Not sure which ones but can understand Final Fantasy, but which Pokemon can solo? Zeus is stronger, faster, and more powerful than them though. And if he gets the Blade of Olympus in this fight, he one-shots them all. Kratos, who is above most of O13, was able to kill Cronos, yes, through the use of the Blade of Olympus and his own colossal godlike strength. Things O13 does not have.

Arceus, whom is basically God of Pokemon. Palkia, who is the universal embodiment of space. Dialga, who is the universal embodiment of time. Gigatina, who is made of Anti-Matter and is more powerful than P and D, IIRC.

BloodRain
Only faster reactions, not movement speed (And Sora could react to lighting in the first game) that means the chance to BFR him is possible if nothing else.

Kratos didnt need his strength to kill Cronos only enough to cut his gut open nor did he need the BoO to do so seeing as he was cutting his hand before with the Chains.

Never saw the movie feats. Forgot that Pokemon became a top verse after gen4.

TheAuraAngel
Not to mention we have Xemnas, who TK's around like seven buildings at once. That and his giant dragon form thingy mabob.

Xion soloes though, as everyone in each of the worlds would lose their minds trying to figure out what it is. What the f**k?

Edit: Vexen replicates all of them. stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
If we're not going to exclude characters that are supposed to be because of the Games characters only rule, then the Heartless side includes the Disney villains. Which includes Genie Jafar.

AsbestosFlaygon
They'd probably defeat DMCverse (note, PROBABLY) through Rounds 1-3.

But the others... C'mon now.

I'd wager Kratos would fare better against them than Sora if he was in their universe.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
For the purposes of this thread the things in the universes invaded will also be given hearts like the ones in Kingdom Hearts, but this will not cost them anything that they have normally. Mostly because otherwise the Heartless wouldn't do anything in the first place. Planets will also be given hearts in accordance with KH story lines.

Every boss seen in the games will be present, except for the Disney ones obviously. Villains in the universes will not be able to attain control over the Heartless.

The universes

1. Devil May Cry
2. Pokemon
3. Final Fantasy. We'll go for the combo of all of 'em.
4. God of War

Three different rounds.

Round one, no high end powers at all. Includes time and space manip, soul rips even though it's pretty worthless on a Heartless/Nobody, reality warping, and etc etc.

Round two can include that but only on small scale, like Xigbar's portals and Sora's few person time spell (even though he isn't in this thread).

Round three anything goes.

They might fail when they try to invade the FF verse in all 3 rounds. They definitely succeed against the other 3 in Round 1.
Round 2 is harder to say.
They fail when invading the FF-verse & Poke-verse in Round 3.
Too many High level characters available for those two verses in Round 3. Palkia & Dialga alone would solo the KH verse. TC Ultimecia could probably solo for FF-verse.

Note: I'm assuming that only Games vs. allowed characters are used.

Ah I see. Then from what I see, God Of War dies due to so many of them not originating in video games.

From what little I know, DMC might die as well. Though, please don't take my word for it since I know nil about DMC really.

SPITE! ha-son

DMC dies.

TheAuraAngel
Main reason it's debatable whether or not they'll beat FF in round one and two(along with pokemon) is the fact that the heartless don't have to kill anybody. Just find the keyhole, and fawck the world over.

NemeBro
Only faster reactions, not movement speed (And Sora could react to lighting in the first game) that means the chance to BFR him is possible if nothing else.

Kratos didnt need his strength to kill Cronos only enough to cut his gut open nor did he need the BoO to do so seeing as he was cutting his hand before with the Chains.

Never saw the movie feats. Forgot that Pokemon became a top verse after gen4. Only he can not only fly at supersonic-hypersonic speeds... He can literally become lightning and move in combat. no expression When did Sora react to lightning? I do not recall.

Kratos was barely nicking Kratos' fingers with the Chains. no expression The fact that someone as strong as Kratos with a god-made weapon had trouble cutting through his fingernails clues you in on how durable Cronos is.

Those were game feats.

NemeBro
Not to mention we have Xemnas, who TK's around like seven buildings at once. That and his giant dragon form thingy mabob.

Xion soloes though, as everyone in each of the worlds would lose their minds trying to figure out what it is. What the f**k?

Edit: Vexen replicates all of them. stick out tongue Those buildings were puny. no expression

Those buildings are the most overrated buildings ever.

And they are completely hollow. no expression

Nah.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Those buildings were puny. no expression

Those buildings are the most overrated buildings ever.

And they are completely hollow. no expression

Nah.

Around five floors high. Give or take.

Which takes nothing away from the feat itself.

Proof? They don't look like normal buildings I'll grant you, but they don't look hollow.

Do not underestimate the genius that is Vexen!

CosmicComet
Kratos was even able to cut into Atlas' hands in CoO with just as much ease. A game where Kratos is far weaker. How durable is Atlas you ask? He was point blank in Persephone's death explosion, an explosion so powerful it destroyed the top section of Pillar of the World. A Pillar so durable that it can hold up the entire world. He tanked said explosion as if it was just air.

The blades can pretty much cut anything, except the Onyx crystal formations, which are obviously far harder than diamond when everything is considered.

NemeBro
Around five floors high. Give or take.

Which takes nothing away from the feat itself.

Proof? They don't look like normal buildings I'll grant you, but they don't look hollow.

Do not underestimate the genius that is Vexen! No. no expression They are also only six feet wide.

When Sora cuts them, they are filled with light. Which is not solid.

**** your fish.

TheAuraAngel
No. no expression They are also only six feet wide.

When Sora cuts them, they are filled with light. Which is not solid.

**** your fish.

They don't look that short in width. And it still leaves the matter of the buildings height.

D7hFDqNvQFg

You can see the inside of the building as it hits the ground at 1:21 to 1:22. It doesn't look normal granted, but hollow? And it certainly doesn't look like it's made of light. laughing

I'm saving my fish for marriage.

CosmicComet
Man those buildings look ghey.

I'm glad I don't like Kingdom Hearts.

That way I don't have to see my favorite Disney characters jobbed out to Square's ladyboys.

Hercules jobbing to Auron is just ****ing laughable. Laughable.

TheAuraAngel
Hercules kicks Cloud's ass in Chain of Memories. If that's any consolation for ya.

CosmicComet
Is that before or after he lost to Auron?

TheAuraAngel
Before. And he doesn't really lose to Auron. Hades is just a cheater bastard.

NemeBro
Auron is much manlier than Hercules though.

CosmicComet
Hercules even being hurtable by barrels, when he's in his Godstate is a WTF moment.

Jobbing to Auron in my definition includes Auron being able to even clash swords with him without being turned into paste.

MooCowofJustice
The only reason Auron was able to do all that he did was Herc was completely exhausted from days or weeks of matches in the Olympus Coliseum. And then Hades had him fighting Auron in the Underworld, which saps a hero's strength. So yeah.

TheAuraAngel
Auron is much manlier than Hercules though.

Truth.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Hercules even being hurtable by barrels, when he's in his Godstate is a WTF moment.

Jobbing to Auron in my definition includes Auron being able to even clash swords with him without being turned into paste.

He is voiced by some other guy in KH1. So therefore he is not the real Hercules and thus can be hurt by barrels.

CosmicComet
Ok cool.

But Herc still loses to Sora while admitting to not holding back.

That's ghey.

And no, Auron is only just as manly at best. Hercules' biceps flexing snaps tape measure. That's manliness over 9000.

TheAuraAngel
That is also the fake Hercules who admits that.

Need to see something:

What's the best feats of the Gods from God of War? Just need to test a theory.

MooCowofJustice
The way he fought completely disagrees. He flexed arms before throwing a punch, and then had a two second wind up for each punch.

CosmicComet
Fake Hercules? Are you trolling me or what?

'Best feats' from God of War? Jesus that's too damn broad a question. Specify what you are looking for.

TheAuraAngel
Fake Hercules? Are you trolling me or what?

'Best feats' from God of War? Jesus that's too damn broad a question. Specify what you are looking for.

He doesn't have the awesome voice of the real Hercules! So therefore he is a fake!

TK feats? Magical feats?

NemeBro
That is also the fake Hercules who admits that.

Need to see something:

What's the best feats of the Gods from God of War? Just need to test a theory. 3fEFd_BiXQg

Go to 2:30.

Zeus defeating the Titans and ending the war with one single attack.

TheAuraAngel
Well if that's the best feat, then my theory proves correct.

Demonic Phoenix
Ares destroyed an entire army consisting of thousands just by waving his hands. They were destroyed in a number of ways.
He also created a pocket dimension where he probably could warp reality to his choosing.

Zeus created and used a Blade powerful enough to instantly BFR a bunch of Titans over an arena that was probably a few hundred miles large.

Poseidon has raised the level of Water in a Sea just by taking a breath. Though that's not in the Games, but it's still canon.

CosmicComet
Ares could reality warp.

Made a pocket dimension.

Zeus and Poseidon could change the weather of entire regions just by breathing.

Demonic Phoenix
Well if that's the best feat, then my theory proves correct.

Which is?

TheAuraAngel
Disney Zeus could take on GOW.

awesome

CosmicComet
He might possibly be more invulnerable. But that's all I can think of really.

NemeBro
He might possibly be more invulnerable. But that's all I can think of really. With a few gestures he rearranged the stars in the sky.

But that is really inconistent with his downright pitiful showing against the Titans. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Disney Zeus could take on GOW.

awesome

TOONFORCE? mmm
stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel
That and the ability to toss stars around while TKing other stars. 313

Edit: Grr for getting sniped.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
TOONFORCE? mmm
stick out tongue

I direct you to Rule 14.

NemeBro
You forgot to mention how the Ice Titan and Lava Titan fubarred him easily and he was immediately shown up by his son.

TheAuraAngel
Better to be shown up by your kid than beat to death by him. Besides, Hercules had to do that. Epic prophecy that needed to be fulfilled and sheet like that.

Demonic Phoenix
That and the ability to toss stars around while TKing other stars. 313

Edit: Grr for getting sniped.

I direct you to Rule 14.
GoW Atlas can hold a star in his hand and not flinch. 131

Rule 14 - I am unfamiliar with this. >__>

Better to be shown up by your kid than beat to death by him. Besides, Hercules had to do that. Epic prophecy that needed to be fulfilled and sheet like that.

Better to be beat to death via hax powerup than shown up by a supposedly inferior kid. uhuh

CosmicComet
Well, anyway...

Dare I say it, relativistic reaction speed in the GoW-verse is looking even more strong currently. smile

TheAuraAngel
GoW Atlas can hold a star in his hand and not flinch. 131

Rule 14 - I am unfamiliar with this. >__>

Kewl. Now let's see him throw it into space.

Basically means Toonforce is irrelevant now. Or with video games anyway.

Demonic Phoenix
Considering his strength, and that such stuff is tied to strength in GoW, it's possible.

Meh. Wasn't being serious anyway. Never been a proponent of Toonforce.

NemeBro
Well, anyway...

Dare I say it, relativistic reaction speed in the GoW-verse is looking even more strong currently. smile O rly?

CosmicComet
Ask DP.

NemeBro
GoW Atlas held a star in his hands?

CosmicComet
Yeah he was holding the Sun in his hands in CoO.

Also, Ghost of Sparta is looking awesome. You can even play as Zeus in one of the Arena modes. That's not really a spoiler so I don't mind saying it.

Demonic Phoenix
Well, he held Helios, who is pretty much the Sun. vin

EDIT: Dammit, sniped.

NemeBro
Does that really count?

CosmicComet
He held Helios? All I remember was a giant phucking globe of light in his hand.

And Persephone saying that Atlas would use the sun's power to destroy the world.

NemeBro
So he actually held a planet destroying power in his hand? no expression

Why was he a punk in 3 then?

CosmicComet
Atlas wasn't even in 3.

NemeBro
Was talking about Helios being a planet destroying force nucka.

CosmicComet
Oh.

I mean, look at the context bruh.

Helios along with his super sun carrying chariot got crushed in Perses' grip bruh. That's at least mountain plus level strength. And then he got thrown into an actual mountain.

It did suck that he was shafted like that, easy pickings to kill. Helios should've been a boss fight. He'd probably have been stronger than Ares.

And Atlas was using the sun as a source for amping himself IIRC.

NemeBro
Bawss.

Demonic Phoenix
Does that really count?

Helios is supposed to be the Sun, so I'd wager yes.Originally posted by NemeBro
So he actually held a planet destroying power in his hand? no expression

Why was he a punk in 3 then?

PIS?

Though he got crushed by a Titan.

He held Helios? All I remember was a giant phucking globe of light in his hand.

And Persephone saying that Atlas would use the sun's power to destroy the world.

I think he held Helios, who was the globe of light.

Helios is the Sun, technically. When he was kidnapped, the Sun disappeared from the Sky.

CosmicComet
Also, Artemis is able to fire her arrows 'more swiftly than lightning'.

And she's able to pull out another arrow to shoot before the first one ever reaches the ground.

edit: wait wait wait. then what the hell is his chariot for? Decoration? I know for a fact Persephone said Atlas was using the sun.

Also, that can't be right because in the end scene of CoO, as Kratos is laying unconscious, Athena and Helios come down and take the shield of helios and gauntlet of zeus off of him. And this was after Kratos restored the daylight. So unless Helios can be at two places at once, he's simply carrying the sun.

TheAuraAngel
Better to be beat to death via hax powerup than shown up by a supposedly inferior kid. uhuh

Good thing Hercules is superior to Kratos then.

Disney Zeus is a man. He doesn't mind letting his son help. Besides, epic prophecy is serious shit to the greeks. Don't eff with it.

NemeBro

Disney Zeus is a man. He doesn't mind letting his son help. Besides, epic prophecy is serious shit to the greeks. Don't eff with it. Kratos is faster, a better fighter, and more quantifiably stronger. More durable too.

TheAuraAngel
I'll give you faster and better fighter, but stronger?

Wow this thread got off topic really quickly.

NemeBro
I'll give you faster and better fighter, but stronger?

Wow this thread got off topic really quickly. Why yes.

Hercules sucking the Titans into a tornado he held is unquantifiable because... He grabbed wind no expression

He struggled a bit with the boulder, the Hydra pinned him, etc. etc.

TheAuraAngel
Meh. Don't care to debate it. I'd probably lose since I haven't watched Hercules in freaking ages.

NemeBro
I watched it last Friday lol.

CosmicComet
How does the Genie(s) from Aladdin actually compare to the power of the Gods? I know people often say that Genie Jafar is Disney's most powerful character but I doubt it.

The Hercules series about when he was a teen confirmed that Aladdin and him share the same verse. And when Jafar died he went to the Underworld.

NemeBro
The genies are not in this thread though.

And the Genies of Aladdin are the most powerful Disney characters I can recall. Capable of planetary reality warping and whatnot.

CosmicComet
Well moving stars sounds way better than that.

NemeBro
Yeah and being easily beaten by a couple of Titans who were easily soloed by Hercules sounds a great deal worse.

Demonic Phoenix
wait wait wait. then what the hell is his chariot for? Decoration? I know for a fact Persephone said Atlas was using the sun.

Also, that can't be right because in the end scene of CoO, as Kratos is laying unconscious, Athena and Helios come down and take the shield of helios and gauntlet of zeus off of him. And this was after Kratos restored the daylight. So unless Helios can be at two places at once, he's simply carrying the sun.

It's weird in all honesty. I believe he was holding Helios in his hand. The Chariot is just his temple, and presumably just an aid for his travel around the world each day.

In 3, Helios hops on his Chariot, and the Sun is still presumably in the Sky. After Perses crushes his Chariot and him, the Chariot gets destroyed, but the Sun is still in the Sky. It's only after Helios is beheaded that the Sun disappears. There are also instances when he has referred to himself as the Sun.

IMO, he both controls and is the Sun. Almost like Zeus controls and is the personification of Lightning.

Demonic Phoenix
How does the Genie(s) from Aladdin actually compare to the power of the Gods? I know people often say that Genie Jafar is Disney's most powerful character but I doubt it.

The Hercules series about when he was a teen confirmed that Aladdin and him share the same verse. And when Jafar died he went to the Underworld.

They have reality warping hax, and can pretty much break the laws of Nature. So moving stars would be like breathing to them/
Genie Jafar and Genie are still saddled with a weakness though, their lamp.

Disney Zeus is a man. He doesn't mind letting his son help. Besides, epic prophecy is serious shit to the greeks. Don't eff with it.

Not really. But if it's any consolation, Disney Hercules > GoW Hercules. GoW Hercules held up the Earth/Sky though.

Can't argue with this. Though he still got stopped by a coating of cooled magma created by the the Ice and Fire Titan iirc.

NemeBro
To be fair, the Genies are genuinely very overrated.

BloodRain
Only he can not only fly at supersonic-hypersonic speeds... He can literally become lightning and move in combat. no expression When did Sora react to lightning? I do not recall.

Kratos was barely nicking Kratos' fingers with the Chains. no expression The fact that someone as strong as Kratos with a god-made weapon had trouble cutting through his fingernails clues you in on how durable Cronos is.

Those were game feats.
Not seen that. In KH:FM, Xemnas shot lightning and he blocked it with the key. Any negativity from the scene can be countered with the fact that it was KH1 Sora whos at a crawling pace compared to KH2 Sora at the start. His durabilities just what Id be if you scale a person to that size, maybe a little more.

Enough to make him bleed and retract in pain :/ He could of got out of Cronos with the chains, may of taken a bit longer not just for the power but mainly length.
----
Buildings in KH are solid blocks. Hurling the rock titan is a massive strength feat in KH, let alone all four in the movie. Doubt Herc is the strongest in KH but not too sure..

MooCowofJustice
...yeah, if GoW's Gods of Olympus can be in this thread, I'd say Genie Jafar can be as well.

NemeBro
Not seen that. In KH:FM, Xemnas shot lightning and he blocked it with the key. Any negativity from the scene can be countered with the fact that it was KH1 Sora whos at a crawling pace compared to KH2 Sora at the start. His durabilities just what Id be if you scale a person to that size, maybe a little more.

Enough to make him bleed and retract in pain :/ He could of got out of Cronos with the chains, may of taken a bit longer not just for the power but mainly length.
----
Buildings in KH are solid blocks. Hurling the rock titan is a massive strength feat in KH, let alone all four in the movie. Doubt Herc is the strongest in KH but not too sure.. Show me the lightning.

Yeah, because having your nails ripped out kind of really hurts. no expression Why would you assume Cronos is only as durable as a human of that size? He was strong enough to carry an item nearly as large as he for thousands of years, so he is clearly stronger proportionally for a human, and Kratos was able to stop Cronos from crushing him. WHICH BY MY LOGIC MEANS HE IS MOAR DURABLE. Also, funny, you assume he could have gotten out with the Chains. Based on nothing. no expression

Solid blocks with what is clearly light. no expression Do not remember him throwing the Rock Titan. Not that it even begins to approach Kratos. no expression As for all four, no man, no. He was able to suck them all into a tornado, so they were not physically connected to him... And he was throwing wind. NOT QUANTIFIABLE.

CosmicComet
Ahem...

Atlas and Cronos have comparable durability.

Like I said, the blades can cut through almost anything. Even being far weaker, he could still dig into Atlas' skin maybe 10 years before before GoW3

It wouldn't even be possible for a 1600 ft human to exist anyway, they would collapse from their own weight because their bones/muscles/skin/tendons wouldn't be strong enough.

TheAuraAngel
Solid blocks with what is clearly light. no expression Do not remember him throwing the Rock Titan. Not that it even begins to approach Kratos. no expression As for all four, no man, no. He was able to suck them all into a tornado, so they were not physically connected to him... And he was throwing wind. NOT QUANTIFIABLE.

Those buildings are not made of light. erm

Throwing the Rock Titan happened in KH. And now, thanks to rule 14, it's legit.

eWWDeZ6uMA4

0:12 through 0:19.

CosmicComet
Seen it before, even if that rock titan isn't all that big...How the hell does someone like that, who has nigh-total invulnerability outside of kryptonite barrels, lose to Sora?

TheAuraAngel
Seen it before, even if that rock titan isn't all that big...How the hell does someone like that, who has nigh-total invulnerability outside of kryptonite barrels, lose to Sora?

The plot. And Link's pillar wasn't all that big either, but look what happens when you math it.

CosmicComet
I know very well, that pillar mathing has opened my eyes to a lot of things. What I mean is its nowhere near the sort of things Kratos deals with.

But at the same time, I have a hard time imagining Kratos being able to do what Herc just did.

...But then again. I could also imagine Kratos holding up the world for a short amount of time. He'd just struggle with it just as much as he struggles with all of his strength feats lol.

Whether flipping over a tree or resisting being crushed by muthaphucking Atlas. stick out tongue

NemeBro
Those buildings are not made of light. erm

Throwing the Rock Titan happened in KH. And now, thanks to rule 14, it's legit.

eWWDeZ6uMA4

0:12 through 0:19. Okay okay. Light and darkness. smile

It was always legit.

Not that it matters. Not sure what you are trying to prove. no expression

Since it is not relevant to this thread, and does not prove he is stronger than Kratos... Especially since that is a different Herc than the Disney movie Herc. no expression

Also, Sora is, you know, a teensy bit faster than Hercules... By alot. no expression Plus he has magical cutting blade of powah.

CosmicComet
Sora's faster thousands of times, but he should be able to bash God-Herc over the head with the keyblade forever with no damage.

The gods in Hercules couldn't have their strings cut, they were that invulnerable.

TheAuraAngel
Okay okay. Light and darkness. smile

It was always legit.

Not that it matters. Not sure what you are trying to prove. no expression

Since it is not relevant to this thread, and does not prove he is stronger than Kratos... Especially since that is a different Herc than the Disney movie Herc. no expression

Also, Sora is, you know, a teensy bit faster than Hercules... By alot. no expression Plus he has magical cutting blade of powah.

Proof of Xemnas using light and darkness to make these buildings. Not to mention we see a building break with no release of light or darkness.

Nothing. Not sure where that feat came into play but whatever. Still, most impressive strength feat for Kratos? Now let's see if KH2 Hercules is stronger than Kratos.

Of course he is different. It's KH, nothing is canon.

CosmicComet
Most impressive strength feat is either resisting being crushed by Atlas or Cronos. Atlas was holding up the world with 3 of his hands while trying to crush Kratos with his free hand. Cronos is close to Atlas' league and he tried to use even more force to crush Kratos and couldn't succeed either.

TheAuraAngel
Most impressive strength feat is either resisting being crushed by Atlas or Cronos. Atlas was holding up the world with 3 of his hands while trying to crush Kratos with his free hand. Cronos is close to Atlas' league and he tried to use even more force to crush Kratos and couldn't succeed either.

I'll accept that. But isn't Atlas supposed to hold up the sky, not the world? 0.o

And wait a minute, is holding the sky up quantifiable?

CosmicComet
No Atlas is holding up the world not the sky. I can't tell if he's holding the entire planet, and the underworld is simply below him and Earth, or if he's holding up earth from the mantle up while the Underground/Tartarus is simply the center of the Earth.

NemeBro
In GoW he keeps the world and the Underworld separate by holding up the world.

TheAuraAngel
No Atlas is holding up the world not the sky. I can't tell if he's holding the entire planet, and the underworld is simply below him and Earth, or if he's holding up earth from the mantle up while the Underground/Tartarus is simply the center of the Earth.

Ah I see. That's a pretty nice feat all things considered. And quantifiable too.

CosmicComet
The reason I wonder is because if he's holding up the entire planet, then Antarctica probably doesn't exist in the God of War world. sad

And then from that continue to wonder if the God of War world is an actual globe shape or not.

CosmicComet
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9908/gowworld.png

IMO the God of War world's model is something like this.

Demonic Phoenix
Sora's faster thousands of times, but he should be able to bash God-Herc over the head with the keyblade forever with no damage.

The gods in Hercules couldn't have their strings cut, they were that invulnerable.

It's not invulnerability, so much as true immortality.
This is why the Fates couldn't end their lives. It's why they couldn't cut Hercules' thread in the end as he became a god.
God Hercules was pretty awesome as well.

Like I said, the blades can cut through almost anything.

They have pierced Zeus' gut.

Alternatively, his most impressive strength feat could be resisting and pushing back a charging Hercules; another being who was supposed to have held up the Earth during one of his Labours.

I'll accept that. But isn't Atlas supposed to hold up the sky, not the world? 0.o

And wait a minute, is holding the sky up quantifiable?

GoW Atlas holds up the World. Greek Myth Atlas holds up the Heavens.

Dunno. It's an actual being in Greek Myths, so I guess it is. Same goes for the Wind feat.

CosmicComet
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9908/gowworld.png

IMO the God of War world's model is something like this.

BUMP BECAUSE I WAS RUDELY LEFT BEHIND ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE.

NemeBro
I cannot recall Hercules being stated to have held up the Earth in GoW.

CosmicComet
It was stated in the official novel.

And he did complete all of his labors as he said in the game. I think it was the one where he was looking for some specific apples where he ended up holding the world over his head for Atlas for a short moment.

From everything we've seen so far in the series, the myths stay true to form unless noted otherwise in the story.

Demonic Phoenix
I cannot recall Hercules being stated to have held up the Earth in GoW.

He makes reference to one of his labours (Getting the Apple) where for a while, he had to carry what Atlas carried, as Atlas could enter the Garden where the Apples were located without any trouble.

Basic shit like Hercules' labours and so on remain the same in the GoW verse as they were in the Greek Myth, unless specified in-game.

Plus it is apparently confirmed in the first GoW novel, which is canon.

BUMP BECAUSE I WAS RUDELY LEFT BEHIND ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE.

The Island of Creation is stated to be at the Edge of the World. GoW Earth is probably akin to that Flat-Earth model of the World people had back during the time of Ancient Greece.

CosmicComet
^That's what I was trying to represent, while also noting that the horizon is rounded where Atlas is holding the world from.

I could've sworn the ancient Greeks were some of the first to say the world was round though? Or maybe I'm confusing it with something else.

Demonic Phoenix
I see. Though I don't think the area beneath the surface is anywhere as thick as you have shown. Atlas was able to lift his hand through the Earth, and brought Kratos back to the surface.

Philosophers and people like Pythagoras did suggest that the world was spherical, but Ancient Greece kept the Flat-Earth model, while Classical Greece adopted the spherical Model.

CosmicComet
^Ahh you're right. Atlas did give him a lift.

BloodRain
Show me the lightning.

Yeah, because having your nails ripped out kind of really hurts. no expression Why would you assume Cronos is only as durable as a human of that size? He was strong enough to carry an item nearly as large as he for thousands of years, so he is clearly stronger proportionally for a human, and Kratos was able to stop Cronos from crushing him. WHICH BY MY LOGIC MEANS HE IS MOAR DURABLE. Also, funny, you assume he could have gotten out with the Chains. Based on nothing. no expression

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbH4hCw0u4M He summons his key and moves after Xemnas fires

Nah Im talking able the first seconds of the match where Kratos slashes his fingers. That means he carried something less then 3x his weight (not a big deal really) and the years come down to stamina not durability. .__. thats some funny logic... Obviously, its an assumption. If anything its based on BoO can cut him, so can the Chains and the BoO is 6x longer with the added something makes it the better choice.. not the only choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQMHmr0SQzk&feature=related exactly 0:45, thats what the inside looks like, Aura posted a similar clip. Solid. Id wager Kratos' best strength feat is near/under casually throwing the Rock titan. Rather not think about it, probably right.

ScreamPaste
Having watched that video, you clearly see him drawing his blade before the lightning fires, and holding it up, Xemnas is shown moving his hand to attack, not actually firing it.

The lightning is launched after the keyblade is already placed to defend. erm

NemeBro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbH4hCw0u4M He summons his key and moves after Xemnas fires

Nah Im talking able the first seconds of the match where Kratos slashes his fingers. That means he carried something less then 3x his weight (not a big deal really) and the years come down to stamina not durability. .__. thats some funny logic... Obviously, its an assumption. If anything its based on BoO can cut him, so can the Chains and the BoO is 6x longer with the added something makes it the better choice.. not the only choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQMHmr0SQzk&feature=related exactly 0:45, thats what the inside looks like, Aura posted a similar clip. Solid. Id wager Kratos' best strength feat is near/under casually throwing the Rock titan. Rather not think about it, probably right. Only you can clearly see he held it up before it fired. no expression Not that I am sure what you are trying to prove.

Kratos is apparently physically strong enough to match Hercules, who held up the world. Which, you know, is alot stronger than a "normal human" at Cronos' size would be, which should be obvious, considering the fact that he can support his massive weight along with the temple. Also, that is muscular endurance mah boi. The fact that Kratos had to work on pulling out his fingernails proves Cronos is very durable. The BoO cut right through him like he was made of paper and disemboweled him... Plus it melted the inside of his friggin skull when stabbed into it. The Chains could not accomplish nearly the same effect.

Hollow and made of Darkness and Light. 131

Afraid not... Overpowering Hercules, who held up the world, is a far better feat, as is keeping himself from being crushed by Cronos, who dwarfs the Rock Titan.

TheAuraAngel
Not that I am sure what you are trying to prove.

Hollow and made of Darkness and Light. 131

Well to be fair....

God of War still loses all nearly all it's characters. So talking about the Titans or Zeus is as pointless as talking about Sora.

stick out tongue

You must be referring to the fact that Xemnas made them via Kingdom Hearts, made of hearts, which is made of light and darkness. Or at least, I hope that's what you mean.

Which, that's still completely ridiculous but I need to know exactly where you're getting that idea from.

Edit: I hate these mother ****ing ads.

NemeBro
If God of War gets everyone but Kratos removed from the thread, then why would you even make a verse thread with them anyway? That obvously was not the intention.

MooCowofJustice
Actually I just didn't know what else to put in the thread, so I put in God of War.

NemeBro
Shut up Milkbag.

TheAuraAngel
If God of War gets everyone but Kratos removed from the thread, then why would you even make a verse thread with them anyway? That obvously was not the intention.

Eh, all I know is that in Quan's GOW vs TP thread played by that rule and ignored the intention of the thread. I guess GOW is just crappy to use in a verse thread.

Actually I just didn't know what else to put in the thread, so I put in God of War.

Would have said Sly Cooper but they'd get stomped...Megaman?

CosmicComet
Megaman is too hax.

TheAuraAngel
Megaman is too hax.

I figured. Was just trying to throw out random suggestions.....

TP? awesome

And no. I'm not being serious.

NemeBro
Megaman is weak as **** compared to FF and Pokemon though.

MooCowofJustice
That's okay. FF is for losers anyway.

Murray solos the Heartless, by the way.

TheAuraAngel
That's okay. FF is for losers anyway.

Murray solos the Heartless, by the way.

Nah. To both.

MooCowofJustice
He solos on sheer awesome and spinal floss.

Demonic Phoenix
Eh, all I know is that in Quan's GOW vs TP thread played by that rule and ignored the intention of the thread. I guess GOW is just crappy to use in a verse thread.

Would have said Sly Cooper but they'd get stomped...Megaman?

Megaman-verse has got a few complications when compared to the others. They have 4 different time periods in the original timeline, while the alternate timeline has at least 2 different time periods.

So combined?

Also, Disney Hercules can throw shit into space at a good speed. awesome

You suck.

Why not the LoK verse? awesome

MooCowofJustice
That was one of the first thoughts. But it seemed rather obvious since BT had been banned.

Edit: Woulda worked damn well though. No blood or souls to harp on for stealing. Loads of 'em. Various powers, many of which Kain hasn't seen.

God knows what else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.