Quasar (Wendel) vs Sentry (read details)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Wendel

vs

Sentry being able to use only his Sentry (non Void) powers but to his most competent degree. He is confident, has no doubts about himself and does not hold back.

So basically the best of Quasar vs the best of Sentry.
Who wins?

Stoic
Honestly Sentry would maul Quasar, and I mean to the point that he'd just rip his head off. Marvel need to bring him back, but this time heal his mind, or have his powers somehow transfer to someone else. The Void is Bob, just like the Hulk is Banner.

Warlord
Originally posted by Stoic
Honestly Sentry would maul Quasar, and I mean to the point that he'd just rip his head off.

really?
considering everything Wendel has done all these years?

It would be much closer IMO

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
really?
considering everything Wendel has done all these years?

It would be much closer IMO

I saw Annihilus rape him with ease.

Warlord
I saw Annihilus rape him with ease.

he draind his bands with the cosmic rod something sentry does not possess. even so it was more PIS than anything else.

also I could mention low showings for Sentry too but i'd like this thread being about them fighting at their best.

SasuOna
Sentry takes this with ease

Slaanesh
Sentry should win..

Warlord
serious quasar underestimation here.
mostly on the "easy" comments

Stoic
Sentry at his best could stand up to cosmic ray bombardment like a normal person would take a shower. Not to downplay Quasar but Neutron of the Shiar Imperial Guard broke through his containment's with relative ease. I just don't see why you would think that it would be a serious effort for Sentry to compromise Quasars defenses, and do his crazy man routine by snatching his head right off of his shoulders.

Mshinu
Senry wins. Quasar gives him a fight tho.

Warlord
Sentry at his best could stand up to cosmic ray bombardment like a normal person would take a shower. Not to downplay Quasar but Neutron of the Shiar Imperial Guard broke through his containment's with relative ease. I just don't see why you would think that it would be a serious effort for Sentry to compromise Quasars defenses, and do his crazy man routine by snatching his head right off of his shoulders.

what you choose is a really low showing from Quasar.
If you choose Sentry at his best as you said it is only fair to do the same for Wendel. He has feats that suggest that Sentry would have a really tough time breaking his constructs. not to mention energy draining feats etc...

Stoic
what you choose is a really low showing from Quasar.
If you choose Sentry at his best as you said it is only fair to do the same for Wendel. He has feats that suggest that Sentry would have a really tough time breaking his constructs. not to mention energy draining feats etc...

But that's just it... What was Sentry composed of? Was he truly a being composed of energy, or was he something else?

Warlord
But that's just it... What was Sentry composed of? Was he truly a being composed of energy, or was he something else?

it is made clear that Sentry's power is an uknown energy source that comes from inside him. Quasar may or may not be able to manipulate it (i tend to think he could).

Besides that and even if energy drain/manipulation fails Quasar is more than able to give him a good fight with his constructs, blasts and quantum jumps

Gecko4lif
Quasar is really one of the better energy manips in marvel

I tend to think he could **** up sentrys shit proved it isnt a h2h fight

Stoic
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Quasar is really one of the better energy manips in marvel

I tend to think he could **** up sentrys shit proved it isnt a h2h fight

Sentry is so fast battle wise, and flight wise that in order for Quasar to react before Sentry breached his defenses would be inhuman. Yet Quasar is human, and has yet to show that he has ever operated with lightning quick reflexes.

it is made clear that Sentry's power is an uknown energy source that comes from inside him. Quasar may or may not be able to manipulate it (i tend to think he could).

Besides that and even if energy drain/manipulation fails Quasar is more than able to give him a good fight with his constructs, blasts and quantum jumps

So you are not entirely sure if Quasar could mess with his energy, while we know that the Sentry could destabilize his molecular structure like Annihilus did.

Warlord
Sentry is so fast battle wise, and flight wise that in order for Quasar to react before Sentry breached his defenses would be inhuman. Yet Quasar is human, and has yet to show that he has ever operated with lightning quick reflexes.

read thanos imperative 5 among other stuff for Quasar's reflexes.
speed won't be an issue here.

So you are not entirely sure if Quasar could mess with his energy, while we know that the Sentry could destabilize his molecular structure like Annihilus did.

no i don't since Sentry's energy is an unknown type. however sentry's mater manipulation was eveident after he embraced his Void part wich cannot be used for this thread

Stoic
read thanos imperative 5 among other stuff for Quasar's reflexes.
speed won't be an issue here.

no i don't since Sentry's energy is an unknown type. however sentry's mater manipulation was eveident after he embraced his Void part wich cannot be used for this thread

Oh yeah that's right his eyes were black when he turned MM into dust... right?

I read the last issue, but Sentry had the speed to get to Cairo from NYC and avert a disaster in less than 15 seconds, are you sure he's operating at that level of speed? When he teamed up with Ms. Marvel and faced the Hulk in Vegas, did you see how fast he reinforced a failing structure? Not the same kind of speed at all.

Warlord
Oh yeah that's right his eyes were black when he turned MM into dust... right?

I read the last issue, but Sentry had the speed to get to Cairo from NYC and avert a disaster in less than 15 seconds, are you sure he's operating at that level of speed? When he teamed up with Ms. Marvel and faced the Hulk in Vegas, did you see how fast he reinforced a failing structure? Not the same kind of speed at all.

correct. he had no matter manipulation pre void.

Sure. Quasar operates at ftl speed. In thanos imperrative he operates faster than surfer nova bill gladiator and ronan saving them all.

also he has crossed galaxies in seconds and moved ftl or at lightspeed at many ocasions. speed won't be an issue

Stoic
correct. he had no matter manipulation pre void.

Sure. Quasar operates at ftl speed. In thanos imperrative he operates faster than surfer nova bill gladiator and ronan saving them all.

also he has crossed galaxies in seconds and moved ftl or at lightspeed at many ocasions. speed won't be an issue

I'm talking battle speed though, because in a forum battle Sentry would be in his face in less than 1 second. It's not like they begin the battle from a galaxy away, and with Sentry's type of speed he's be on him so fast, that Wendell would be lucky to bat a lash. Look how long it took him to tear Morgana's head off. He's the type to do crazy shyt like that, or look what he did to Atuma.

Warlord
both character mentioned above have no degree of superspeed whatsoever unlike wendel.

again he was able to react faster than everyone in TI creating shields to save the team. That would be battle reflexes to me. speed is not an issue. if Sentry wins this it won't be due to speed

Stoic
both character mentioned above have no degree of superspeed whatsoever unlike wendel.

again he was able to react faster than everyone in TI creating shields to save the team. That would be battle reflexes to me. speed is not an issue. if Sentry wins this it won't be due to speed

Battle speed as in how many punches and kicks a character can launch per second, Wendell has never thrown multiple punches like Sentry can.

Anyways if you believe that Quasar would win a few, or a majority fine. I believe that Bob would maul him, and being the crazy guy that he was, I think that he would be able to rip his head off, and rush home without a clue as to what he did.

Bentley
Putting up constructs in nanoseconds as a reaction to something else and while syphoning power from other people is combat speed, no matter how you put it.

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley
Putting up constructs in nanoseconds as a reaction to something else and while syphoning power from other people is combat speed, no matter how you put it.

thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley

What does that have to do with battle speeds? So he can construct fields of quantum energy very quickly, but those same shields have been destroyed by Neutron in the past, as well as an impostor Count Nefarius. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and since they never fought no one can really say who would win, but If i were to place my bet on either it would be on the Sentry.

Bentley
I didn't state Quasar wins, I just said that using quick constructs the way he has done constitutes a fighting speed feat.

Warlord
they have been destroyed by Neutron but the have tanked Galactus, a Watcher and Herc, Thing and others combined, etc...

don't dwel on low showings

Bentley
Can we just settle in the fact Neutron rocks flirt

Warlord
the cosmic Colossus does rock indeed

The Nuul
A fanboys wet dream >>>>> anyone whos not.

Nihilist
Quasar at his best wins.

Galan007
Sentry.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.