Survive the Game Preserve...Round 2!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This time around, 8 bad guys are dumped onto the preserve. They are...

1. O-Ren Ishii
2. Clarence Boddicker
3. Castor Troy (Cage)
4. SETH (Universal Soldier)
5. Agent Smith (1st Matrix movie)
6. Cyrus Grissom
7. Emil Fouchon
8. Simon Phoenix

Same rules apply as in Round 1. Weapons in which the characters use are enabled (Cobra Cannon is banned for Clarance). SETH has the info regarding the Preds.

Rogue Jedi
Agent Smith kinda solos.

McNasty996
I dont see the preds dealing with SETH unless they unload with the cannon and if they miss the first shot he zeroes in and they are toast its the same scenario with smith. Both of them could likly beat the predators to death if they manage to get in close.

Rogue Jedi
IF Smith gets close enough?

Kaibs
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
This time around, 8 bad guys are dumped onto the preserve. They are...

1. O-Ren Ishii
2. Clarence Boddicker
3. Castor Troy (Cage)
4. SETH (Universal Soldier)
5. Agent Smith (1st Matrix movie)
6. Cyrus Grissom
7. Emil Fouchon
8. Simon Phoenix

Same rules apply as in Round 1. Weapons in which the characters use are enabled (Cobra Cannon is banned for Clarance). SETH has the info regarding the Preds.

Seth clears. Agent Smith also indeed clears. Cyrus the Virus could clear if he uses his intellect he did in Con Air.

Robtard
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Llxf0Z81zHA/SYYpqy6gKuI/AAAAAAAADvY/C0ws64nYdq4/s1600/leave.jpg

McNasty996
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
IF Smith gets close enough?

As i said if the preds spot him first and manage to land a shot he goes down. I cant remember a time when an agent bullet dogded when they werent looking at the target and acaught unaware ala trinity head shot.

Rogue Jedi
O-Ren clears if the Preds all follow the honor BS.

Snafu the Great
O-Ren clears if the Preds all follow the honor BS.

Only the Falconer Pred sorta followed the honor code. Tracker and Mr. Black don't.

Rogue Jedi
If Smith can dodge rapid fire from Neo, he can dodge a plasma blast in his sleep. And if he doesn't, he'll just keep coming back.

Kaibs
If Smith can dodge rapid fire from Neo, he can dodge a plasma blast in his sleep. And if he doesn't, he'll just keep coming back.

Not technically true since it's Smith from the first movie. Once Neo tagged his ass he didn't come back until the second movie.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Not technically true since it's Smith from the first movie. Once Neo tagged his ass he didn't come back until the second movie. Uh, when Neo made him get hit by the train, he was back in seconds.

Kaibs
Yes, but it's the matrix. Agents got damage soak like that. But for some reason a bullet can kill them. It's an odd thing it is.

Rogue Jedi
Ah, so he loses his Matrix powers? Then he is just a normal man with a gun. No super speed or strength, nothing.

Kaibs
Well it's the planet that they got dumped on right? I'd assume that's how it works. As in the movies Neo was the only one who kept his powers in the "real" world. Smith couldn't do any such thing or never showed any ability to.

Kaibs
But like Cyrus, he has the intelligence to survive.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but he is incredibly gimped here. He's just some smart dude with a gun. He and Cyrus would die very quickly.

Kaibs
Not entirely true. Look at Topher Grace's character. He survived the whole thing practically. And in reality of movie smarts or "villain" smarts. They are both way smarter than him. And unlike Topher they would get a gun.

Rogue Jedi
Not entirely true. Look at Topher Grace's character. He survived the whole thing practically. And in reality of movie smarts or "villain" smarts. They are both way smarter than him. And unlike Topher they would get a gun. I got the impression that the Preds were targeting the others first. Edwin AND Stans making it to the end, without a gun? I don't buy it.

Kaibs
I dunno man. It just depends on how everything plays out. The one definitive answer though is Seth wins no matter what.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. I see Phoenix and O-Ren clearing too.

Kaibs
Phoenix wouldn't be smart enough to clear I'd say. And O-Ren is also debatable.

Rogue Jedi
Well, O-Ren would win a blade battle with any Predator. Phoenix? He was pretty well trained. His cryo "rehab" was hashed full of every imaginable way of killing possible.

Kaibs
Phoenix was well trained, but he can't hide behind hostages or little kids or something random as such in this scenario. He would die. Miserably.

O-Ren would just get sniped. I agree about the blade battle though.

Rogue Jedi
Phoenix was well trained, but he can't hide behind hostages or little kids or something random as such in this scenario. He would die. Miserably.

O-Ren would just get sniped. I agree about the blade battle though. In San Angeles, Phoenix was way faster and way stronger than a mere human. As for sniping, anyone in any Predator movie would fall just as easily to sniping.

Kaibs
In San Angeles, Phoenix was way faster and way stronger than a mere human. As for sniping, anyone in any Predator movie would fall just as easily to sniping.

Not true either. And Seth wouldn't.

As for the movie. In the movie everyone was peaceful so naturally nobody would have to have battle skills to be honest. Stallone out classed him in everything in that movie. So of course in a sense Simon was stronger than about 7/8 the population in the movie.

McNasty996
Couldnt they have SETH track the predators and pick them off if there are only three? And they didnt seem to be together at all times. I am asking this because if SETH has what i think he does then he could use infrared to see through the cloak and kill them and the predator may even be forced to melee if he gets close enough.

Rogue Jedi
Not true either. And Seth wouldn't.

As for the movie. In the movie everyone was peaceful so naturally nobody would have to have battle skills to be honest. Stallone out classed him in everything in that movie. So of course in a sense Simon was stronger than about 7/8 the population in the movie. Mhm, that's why Phoenix beat him senseless in the end.

Kaibs
Mhm, that's why Phoenix beat him senseless in the end.

Yes because in every action movie almost the villain always has the upperhand for the most part whether they were truly more skilled or not. *Chris Berman voice* CMON MAN!!

the ninjak
LOL Oren survives due to honor and Agent Smith TERRIFIES the Predators.

The other guys may survive due to the main two but their chances aint good.

0mega Spawn
Well it's the planet that they got dumped on right? I'd assume that's how it works. As in the movies Neo was the only one who kept his powers in the "real" world. Smith couldn't do any such thing or never showed any ability to. judging by the comments you have posted either you have never seen the matrix or payed little to no attention to it

0mega Spawn
Not technically true since it's Smith from the first movie. Once Neo tagged his ass he didn't come back until the second movie. Neo f'ed his code up thats why it took awhile to come back

0mega Spawn
Uh, when Neo made him get hit by the train, he was back in seconds. he didn't soak anything the train killed him he went into a persons body on the train obviously

0mega Spawn
you cant put agent smith on a game preserve because hes a computer program...unless the predators game preserve is in the matrix which would make them bad programs that smith was built to destroy so yea smith soloes

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
he didn't soak anything the train killed him he went into a persons body on the train obviously OK so when a Predator kills him, he enters another persons body.

Snafu the Great
OK so when a Predator kills him, he enters another persons body.

Die here, you done.

Rogue Jedi
So Smith is gimped. K.

Kaibs
judging by the comments you have posted either you have never seen the matrix or payed little to no attention to it

You're joking right? Smith entered the real world through someone else's body. It's not like literally created his own entity of a body in the real world to try to kill Neo. And when he did it's not like he was doing the shit he was able to do in the matrix. So you obviously never seen the matrix or payed attention to it.

0mega Spawn
You're joking right? Smith entered the real world through someone else's body. It's not like literally created his own entity of a body in the real world to try to kill Neo. And when he did it's not like he was doing the shit he was able to do in the matrix. So you obviously never seen the matrix or payed attention to it. when did I ever say he created his own body and you cant even count smith in banes body as smith thats only smith's mind

Kaibs
when did I ever say he created his own body and you cant even count smith in banes body as smith thats only smith's mind

Exactly dude, which is what I was pretty much referring to in my previous posts. Which I guess you took out of context or something.

Rogue Jedi
Neither of you know shit about Jaws.

Kaibs
How more random can you be? And for the record, I know a bit about Jaws. I never really cared for the shark though, unless you're referring to Bond then I will say that I know a great deal about Jaws.

Rogue Jedi
I know more about Jaws than you do.

Kaibs
Lies.

Rogue Jedi
He's a big fishie that likes eating white people. HA.

Kaibs
I can't disagree with you there. Jaws was pretty badass in the eating white people department.

Rogue Jedi
I recall Jaws eating only one black person, in the movie with Quaid and Gossett Jr.

BruceSkywalker
the best jaws was the first big grin

Rogue Jedi
Hell yeah.

Kaibs
Jaws is the Godzilla of the ocean.

Rogue Jedi
No, Godzilla is the Godzilla of the ocean.

0mega Spawn
No, Godzilla is the Godzilla of the ocean. LOL i know right... he lives in the ocean derp derp derp

Kaibs

Yeah that's true. Godzilla is the king of everything. Jaws is just a wittle shark. sad

On a side note

GO GO GODZILLA

Lestov16
Not entirely true. Look at Topher Grace's character. He survived the whole thing practically.

That was because the other, far more badass characters were helping him the entire time. At several points, if not for other character's interventions, he would have definitely been killed. And he wasn't smart either, considering his "plan" was to stay on the planet

I don't see Cyrus or Clarence taking this

Kaibs
Originally posted by Lestov16
That was because the other, far more badass characters were helping him the entire time. At several points, if not for other character's interventions, he would have definitely been killed. And he wasn't smart either, considering his "plan" was to stay on the planet

I don't see Cyrus or Clarence taking this

I dunno. The only way I see The Virus surviving is with help, but unlike Topher's character he actually has some battle prowess. But it depends on how well they work together.

BruceSkywalker

which Godzilla lol

have you ever seen destroy all monsters

Yeah that's true. Godzilla is the king of everything. Jaws is just a wittle shark. sad

On a side note

GO GO GODZILLA

have to agree

Kaibs
Oh Bruce, you always are the voice of reason.

BruceSkywalker
Oh Bruce, you always are the voice of reason.

i try.. i try..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.