Sora VS Ventus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
Ventus, the 1st protagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series

http://64.19.142.11/images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100227092339/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/7/7d/VEN1.png/150px-VEN1.png

VS

The carrier of Ventus's heart and 2nd protagonist of the series, Sora

http://64.19.142.11/images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091025225831/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/f/fb/Sora-3.jpg/220px-Sora-3.jpg

Fight takes place in The Keyblade Graveyard.

BloodRain
Sora is Ven+Sora, was made to be above Ventus.

Two keyblades, better magic and Drive forms.

TheAuraAngel
Fight would need to be primarily magic based to give Ventus a chance. Sora has way way way better strength feats than everyone in BBS.

So, probably Sora.

AsbestosFlaygon
Magic in KH1 and 2 was crockshit, besides Reflectga.

What if I add Ars Arcanum for them both?

BloodRain
Not Gravity and Magnet, and they both already have Ars Arcanum.

Ven < Sora
Sora < Ven after becoming whole
Ven < Sora after becoming whole

Sora's considered a Keyblade Master, Ven's still below that.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by BloodRain
Sora's considered a Keyblade Master, Ven's still below that.
The only reason why he was never given a shot at the Mark of Mastery exam was because Eraqus feared his potential to forge the X-Blade. If he goes astray and uses his power for darkness, Kingdom Hearts is doomed.

His potential was far above Terra and Aqua, as noted by both Eraqus and Master Xehanort.

And being a Keyblade Master does not make one stronger than another Keyblade wielder.
Case in point, Terra is far more skilled with the Keyblade than Aqua, and could've won their duel if he used his dark powers during the Mark of Mastery exam.
Btw, one of the requirements of the Mark of Mastery exam is the wielder should keep his darkness in check. Which means strength is not the only factor.

BloodRain
But Terra and Aqua still look down on him when it comes to combat and the like. Terra always used to beat Ven in training and Xemnas being above Terra combat wise was on par with Sora in their one-on-one matches.

Yeah going by rank wasn't the best idea.
Aqua is equal to Terra in total as Terra didnt use his Darkness but she didn't use her magic where she's only below Xehanort in that area.

AsbestosFlaygon
Well, we never saw what Ventus was capable of with the X-Blade, though it seems like wielding a complete X-Blade automatically makes you the strongest in KHverse.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Well, we never saw what Ventus was capable of with the X-Blade, though it seems like wielding a complete X-Blade automatically makes you the strongest in KHverse.

Well not exactly. There is still the matter of it being cracked by the walking awesome that is Aqua.131

RE: Blaxican
Man, Kingdom Heart's overall plot has become soooooo ****ing gay and convoluted. Why couldn't Square Enix just leave it the hell alone?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Well not exactly. There is still the matter of it being cracked by the walking awesome that is Aqua.131
Have you even played BBS? Vanitas wasn't wielding the complete X-Blade.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by BloodRain
But Terra and Aqua still look down on him when it comes to combat and the like. Terra always used to beat Ven in training and Xemnas being above Terra combat wise was on par with Sora in their one-on-one matches.

Yeah going by rank wasn't the best idea.
Aqua is equal to Terra in total as Terra didnt use his Darkness but she didn't use her magic where she's only below Xehanort in that area.
Well, I believe Sora is stronger too, only because he also carries Ven's heart/light, which enables him to dual-wield their Keyblades.

But if they fought 1-on-1, it might be a stalemate since both are strongly connected to the light, and both can use Hidden Technique (Ars Arcanum) though Ven's is a bit stronger.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Have you even played BBS? Vanitas wasn't wielding the complete X-Blade.

Why yes, I have. I'd wager that I was the first to play it and beat it, at least out of everybody on here.

And there is still the matter of my statement being correct, as Aqua does crack the X-blade.

DScIH4QinGE

At 4:06.

BloodRain
X-Blade there wasn't at full power as Ven and Van haven't united completely. It just looked complete.. like a shell.

TheAuraAngel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.