Juggernaut vs dp tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
classic juggernaut gets the orb thanos had

The Nuul
What orb? you making shit up again?

quanchi112
Tyrant stomps.

Colossus-Big C
the thing thanos had

Angel Watching
Tyrant takes him

h1a8
Tyrant may win thru BFR but nothing else.

Black bolt z
I know there was an orb.I just have no idea what it was.

DP tyrant wins though.Not much damage juggs can do to him.

Mshinu
DP Tyrant cut Galactus. He can probably cut Juggs as well.
Cain looses. Badly.

zopzop
DP Tyrant didn't really severely hurt Thanos and I see Juggz as more durable than Thanos.

If DP Tyrant takes this, it's because of BFR. Let me also be clear and say that there's NOTHING Juggz could do to hurt DP Tyrant in anyway though.

That Orb won't help him either, cause even with that Orb, Thanos ran for it once Tyrant was getting serious.

guy222
tyrant

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
Tyrant may win thru BFR but nothing else.

++

Xplosive
I see there is still a myth Juggernaut being invulnerable. How can he be, while not even Cytorrak is invulnerable.

Tyrant stomps him.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Xplosive
I see there is still a myth Juggernaut being invulnerable. How can he be, while not even Cytorrak is invulnerable.

Tyrant stomps him.

Cytorrak can only be harmed by someone or something more powerful than he is...

Depowered Tyrant is Trans tier at worse and Skyfather at best; he loses (and thus fails to harm) Cytorrak every single time...

Same goes for Classic Juggernant; Tyrant simply wont be able to overcome the enchantment...

Colossus-Big C

Tyrant stomps him. well people have posted scans of eternity being unable to hurt him so he sent him to oblivion and even oblivion couldnt hurt him
these guys are tiers above tyrant much less depowered tyrant

Xplosive
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Cytorrak can only be harmed by someone or something more powerful than he is...

Depowered Tyrant is Trans tier at worse and Skyfather at best; he loses (and thus fails to harm) Cytorrak every single time...

Same goes for Classic Juggernant; Tyrant simply wont be able to overcome the enchantment...

The is not Cyttorak, but Juggernaut. And Juggernaut is only a fraction of Cyttorak.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
well people have posted scans of eternity being unable to hurt him so he sent him to oblivion and even oblivion couldnt hurt him
these guys are tiers above tyrant much less depowered tyrant

Show me the scan?

And if this is true, it only adds one extremely low feat for Eternity, nothing more.

Colossus-Big C
The is not Cyttorak, but Juggernaut. And Juggernaut is only a fraction of Cyttorak.

Show me the scan?

And if this is true, it only adds one extremely low feat for Eternity, nothing more. oblivion couldnt hurt him either

Xplosive
oblivion couldnt hurt him either

Then show me the scan?

Anyway, if true, it's a joke of a writer who wrote that.
I mean Cyttorak should be a joke compared to Eternity, not to mention Juggernaut.

Colossus-Big C
Then show me the scan?

Anyway, if true, it's a joke of a writer who wrote that.
I mean Cyttorak should be a joke compared to Eternity, not to mention Juggernaut. why should he be a joke compared to eternity? you dont know how powerful cyttorak is.

zopzop
why should he be a joke compared to eternity? you dont know how powerful cyttorak is.

Exactly. I dislike how people automatically assume things like Eternity > xxxx. He's a joke, check out his "respect" thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

But back on topic, Cyotrakk is invoked by countless creatures throughout the multiverse for power. Even other demon lords invoke his name, for example Zom. We all know he's pretty powerful, yet he still invokes Cytorakk.

quanchi112
why should he be a joke compared to eternity? you dont know how powerful cyttorak is. Please, please, please don't tell me you are serious.

Xplosive
why should he be a joke compared to eternity? you dont know how powerful cyttorak is.

Originally posted by zopzop
Exactly. I dislike how people automatically assume things like Eternity > xxxx. He's a joke, check out his "respect" thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

But back on topic, Cyotrakk is invoked by countless creatures throughout the multiverse for power. Even other demon lords invoke his name, for example Zom. We all know he's pretty powerful, yet he still invokes Cytorakk.

Mostly, we only see M-body of Eternity, it's visualization, not its totality. Even IG would have no effect on Eternity totality.

Cyttorak has nothing on Eternity.
Not to mention Juggernaut, who has only fraction of Cyttorak. You really believe Juggernaut (even if we don't know how powerful Cyttorak is, we know how powerful Juggernaut is) should withstand Eternity? You really think someone like Galactus wouldn't be able to hurt Juggernaut? War Hulk was on a good way to actually hurt Juggernaut (or he actually already hurt him), but he stopped.
And then Eternity wouldn't be able, who is far... far more.
Juggernat is nothing but a small fly (actually even less) compared to them in any department and you know it.

Be serious, both of you.

And I am still waiting for the scan.

We also know Juggernaut has a huge weakness without a helmet. You really think Eternity wouldn't be able to hurt him via TP? Come on.
Not that he would need TP to hurt Juggearnut, he could hurt him any other way, but just saying.

rotiart
Originally posted by The Nuul
What orb? you making shit up again?

When thanos and tyrant fought thanos took one of tyrants biosphere orbs (the source of tyrants power) and iirc punched him while holding it which to some meant thanos was also empowered by that orb...

Man it's been a long time since I read that saga so I'm going off memory but I don't remember thanos actually "tapping" into the orb for power ups

zopzop
Be serious, both of you.

And I am still waiting for the scan.

I'm still waiting for you to show me anything on panel that Eternity did that couldn't be done by Cytorakk. The best we've seen was him going all out and destroying a planet.

@rotiart

Thanos blasted him with the Orb too.

Xplosive
I'm still waiting for you to show me anything on panel that Eternity did that couldn't be done by Cytorakk. The best we've seen was him going all out and destroying a planet.

You don't understand that this is about Juggernaut, not Cyttorak. Juggernaut is far from fulll power of the Cyttorak. Eternity is a whole physical unvierse (actully we can use Multi-Eternity, its true totality), man. If Eternity would really want to hurt Juggernaut or get rid of him, he would.

I mean a debate Eternity vs. Juggernaut. This is ridiculous.

WhiteWitchKing

Because Cyttorak is merely a demon/god that grants powers to magic users. Satannish, Dormammu, Watoomb, the Vishanti, Ikkon, Chthon, Valtorr, Balthakk, and a number of these beings do the same thing. How's powerful and has his own dimension but which of these beings don't have that? Where Eternity himself multiple dimensions within himself.

Juggernaut after an encounter with Captain Universe

http://www.richlovatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/hsndog.jpg

I'm still waiting for you to show me anything on panel that Eternity did that couldn't be done by Cytorakk. The best we've seen was him going all out and destroying a planet..

Power to remake the cosmos as Dormammu did in Defenders. Power enough that Umar could turn Dormammu into a mice or scatter his body across multiple hellish universes. At his weakest showing defeat an empowered Juggernaut and Nightmare. At his weakest showing he took Dormammu down with him with Dormammu challeneged him.

Xplosive
Eternity created Celestials,... War Hulk was amped by a Celestial technology (which Apocalypse upgraded him and Apocalypse had only a fraction of Celestial technology) and look what he did to Juggernaut and then using Eternity to prove if he could hurt a weakling like Juggeranut. Really?

And majority of what we see of Eternity, it's only a fraction of Eternity.
And actually even the dimension where Cyttorak lives is within Eternity.

Is it that hard to understand that this is ridiculous? I don't know what you even think zopzop or Colossus-Big C.

If Eternity true goal would be to get rid of the Cyttorak, then Cyttorak wouldn't be able to do anything.

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Power to remake the cosmos as Dormammu did in Defenders. Power enough that Umar could turn Dormammu into a mice or scatter his body across multiple hellish universes. At his weakest showing defeat an empowered Juggernaut and Nightmare. At his weakest showing he took Dormammu down with him with Dormammu challeneged him.

Hasn't strange owned Dormammu?

zopzop
Is it that hard to understand that this is ridiculous? I don't know what you even think zopzop or Colossus-Big C.

If Eternity true goal would be to get rid of the Cyttorak, then Cyttorak wouldn't be able to do anything.

If that's the case, then why did Eternity get the vapors and thank Hank Pym for saving him from Chthon, who's merely and Elder God?

TheLordofMurder
If that's the case, then why did Eternity get the vapors and thank Hank Pym for saving him from Chthon, who's merely and Elder God?

The answer to this question is simple; HORRIBLE WRITING...

Colossus-Big C
i think you guys are mistaking 616 eternity with multi eternity,
yes 616 is multieternity but its not always shown that way
there are magical guys whos power is stated ouright to be greater than 616 (universal) eternity

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The answer to this question is simple; HORRIBLE WRITING... how is it PIS when things like this constantly happen?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

http://www.richlovatt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/hsndog.jpg

. he wasnt hurt or anything

Colossus-Big C
anyways cyttorak once captured galactus and forcefully brought him into the crimson cosmos once and unless you think galactus is also "nothing" to eternity then i disagree

not to mention theres a scan that said he plays part in holding the universe together

h1a8
Eternity created Celestials,... War Hulk was amped by a Celestial technology (which Apocalypse upgraded him and Apocalypse had only a fraction of Celestial technology) and look what he did to Juggernaut and then using Eternity to prove if he could hurt a weakling like Juggeranut. Really?

And majority of what we see of Eternity, it's only a fraction of Eternity.
And actually even the dimension where Cyttorak lives is within Eternity.

If Eternity true goal would be to get rid of the Cyttorak, then Cyttorak wouldn't be able to do anything. Creating something doesn't mean you are more powerful than it. Scathan arguably showed his power surpassed even the LT. And you are talking about Juggs unstoppable enchantment not his durability one. His durability enchantment dwarfs his unstoppability enchantment. Tryant can't physically hurt Juggs, neither can Galactus. The only thing they can do is either bfr him or mindrape him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by h1a8
Creating something doesn't mean you are more powerful than it. Scathan arguably showed his power surpassed even the LT. And you are talking about Juggs unstoppable enchantment not his durability one. His durability enchantment dwarfs his unstoppability enchantment. Tryant can't physically hurt Juggs, neither can Galactus. The only thing they can do is either bfr him or mindrape him. Nothing scathan showed showed he was close to LT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.