RKT versus Current Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uriel005
No time manips, Thor has Mjolnir and Odinforce going full swing.

Herc is beastly as always and has his club. Lets get it on.

Black bolt z
Me thinks RKT but not by a huge amount.

Colossus-Big C
rougly same level
rkt has time powers and took on those who sit above in shadow who were skyfathers manipulating asgard

Uriel005
Like I said no time warps because then it really kinda comes down to who chronal locks who first.

Slaanesh
probably Herc..

thanos-prime
Herc is far to inexperienced to take on RKT

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Herc is far to inexperienced to take on RKT there is that, he was redoing whar world breaker hulk did

Stoic
RK Thor should win, because Hercules is still inept with his new found powers.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
RK Thor should win, because Hercules is still inept with his new found powers. This ^

RKT took on being who were manipulating Odin. Hercules fist fight against god heads. hmmm

Mindset
Manipulating how?

Uriel005
Ragnarok cycle I believe.

iceman24567
Herc ftw

Kasper Gutman
Give Odin a bit of credit for taking down Those Who Sit Above In Shadow. Odin had to have known that Those Who Sit Above In Shadow were omniscient to any action a god may take. They seemed to like to brag about it. And it was Odin who sent Thor to Midgard to give him a touch of humanity, thereby giving him protection from TWSAIS's omniscience. Thor couldn't have stopped the Ragnarok cycle without Odin's scheming. So yes they were manipulating Odin but he was doing something about it.

Kasper Gutman
Sorry, thought I saw an Odin diss and had to say something smile

gogogadgetgo
probably RKT due to him having instant knowledge and awareness of his powers coz of the Runes.

Warlord
Herc was struggling to control his powers
Thor wins

Slaanesh
why would he need to control his power??he can just unleash his power and annihilate his opponent and everything in his path..

Warlord
because his opponent is at similar level and when power levels are similar the one who can better control them usually wins

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Warlord
because his opponent is at similar level and when power levels are similar the one who can better control them usually wins

oh..ok..

for me..i don't think they are at similar power level..i think Herc is more powerful..so that's why despite his lake of control..i still give him the win cuz i believe he can overpower Thor..

Warlord
what has he done that Thor couldn't IYO?

Prep-Man
Thor.

Slaanesh
what has he done that Thor couldn't IYO?

teleport Galactus and Surfer from some random planet in the universe while not having total control over his power yet..

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Slaanesh
teleport Galactus and Surfer from some random planet in the universe while not having total control over his power yet..
RKT could do it he would just know better than to do it

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
RKT could do it he would just know better than to do it

i disagree..

Warlord
well to be honest he didn't try and failed.
also to suggest that he teleported G and Eternity against their will is like saying he had more power than them which I don't think is the case

Slaanesh
well to be honest he didn't try and failed.
also to suggest that he teleported G and Eternity against their will is like saying he had more power than them which I don't think is the case

he didn't teleport Eternity..just Galactus and from some random planet..that is some awesome cosmic awareness i think..RKT never did anything like that and noting to suggest he can..

Warlord
didn't he summon Eternity as well in that issue?

Slaanesh
didn't he summon Eternity as well in that issue?

yup..he summon Eternity..not teleport..teleport and summon is a different thing rite??or am i mistaken??

Warlord
I don't think they specified that one was summoned while the other teleported

Slaanesh
I don't think they specified that one was summoned while the other teleported

yes they did..Eternity said he was summon..and surfer said he was teleported..

Warlord
it makes sence since Eternity cannot be teleported since he is everywhere...lol

Slaanesh
true..

D_Dude1210
Galactus wasn't actively resisting the teleportation. Or it didn't seem like it. Also, in the same issue, Surfer mentioned that he had the capability to telport himself and Galactus back to the place they were taken from (tho it would take massive amounts of his power to do so).

the Darkone
RKT was truly quasi omniscient, all powerful, full power of the runes and Odin force! Killed Mangog with a gesture, and defeating those who site above who where more powerful than Odin, that say's a lot about Thor upgrade than Hercules who got owned by Thor lighting wink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.