Shadowcat Vs Phantom Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/63851/1436303-shadowcat_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/276421-35514-phantom-girl_large.jpg

Konton
Not sure.

Phantom Girl can fly, so that's something, but Kitty can actually fight up close. They probably stand around doing nothing more often than not.

Q99
My money'd be on Kitty.

Prep-Man
How would Kitty touch Phantom Girl?

Konton
Eh. I guess you could make the case that Kitty has taken down phasers before. When she and Loa phased into each other Loa went down hard.

Prep-Man
Yeah, but PG's phasing works different. She's in another dimension, IIRC.

Konton
True. This is kind of a dumb fight.

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How would Kitty touch Phantom Girl?

Phantom Girl has to go material if she wants to hit Kitty.

So they'll both have to give themselves some vulnerability if they want a chance to win, pure defensive simply can't work.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, but PG's phasing works different. She's in another dimension, IIRC. I think this is the current explanation for how kitty's powers work. Maybe they'd need to shift into the same dimension to touch each other however. If they can affect each other at all, I'll go with SC.

Prep-Man
They both have to be physical to make a difference and PG can also phase certain parts of her body like SC. It's tricky.

Konton
Originally posted by 753
I think this is the current explanation for how kitty's powers work. Maybe they'd need to shift into the same dimension to touch each other however. If they can affect each other at all, I'll go with SC.

Wrong. Kitty doesn't go into another dimension. She spins and presses her atoms through other matter.

ExodusCloak
Chances are if this ever happened it'd be written so they'd be able to hurt each other. The Imperial Guards Astra and Kitty Pryde could hurt each other when both were phased.

Not sure if Kitty has come against a foe who shifts themselves slightly into another dimension.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.