Thanos, DP Tyrant, and Darkseid vs The Shaper of Worlds...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
CIS/PIS are off and all are bloodlusted....

Who wins?

zopzop
DP Tyrant soloes after a tough fight. Thanos and Darkseid are on the sidelines cheering Tyrant on.

TheLordofMurder
Really!? The same DP Tyrant that was getting knocked around by Thanos (albeit with with orb he had amping him) is a Cube level or greater being??

Dam...I really should have made this a poll topic...

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Really!? The same DP Tyrant that was getting knocked around by Thanos (albeit with with orb he had amping him) is a Cube level or greater being??

Dam...I really should have made this a poll topic...

This makes me think you didn't read the comic if you say DP Tyrant was "knocked around"

Black bolt z
Shaper stomps.Cube being vs. 2 low end skyfathers and 1 high end skyfather.

zopzop
@ Black Bolt

How does Shaper stomp?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
This makes me think you didn't read the comic if you say DP Tyrant was "knocked around"

LoL...

Of course I read the comic; I imagine that anyone posting here is a true comicbook fan and has read that comic...

Anyway, "knocked around" might be too strong of a description, but Thanos was definitely affecting DP Tyrant with his blows; I have alot of trouble imagining Thanos doing that to someone capable of beating The Shaper of Worlds one on one...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
@ Black Bolt

How does Shaper stomp? Originally posted by Black bolt z
Shaper stomps.Cube being vs. 2 low end skyfathers and 1 high end skyfather. The fact that even if you put 3 Odin's in here they would get stomped and 3 odins>>>>This team.

Shaper stomps them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.