Latins, Blacks, Asians/Native and Anglos Mix it up in a race war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oak Parker
Jackie Estacado The Darkness
Aztek
Kyle Rayner with the Last Ring with Star Heart Magic
Gideon of the Externals

Vs.

Blue Marvel
Tangent Superman
Black Racer
Spawn

vs.

Jenny Quantum
Grunge
Talisman
Snow Bird

vs.

Adam Warlock Classic
Thor
Dr. Strange
Superman

Omega Vision
Black Racer is tricky. Sometimes he's portrayed as a High Herald but other times he's treated as an Abstract.

Mindset
Which Spawn?

chomperx9
Racist thread

Juk3n
Tangent supes can apparently give himself any power he wants, coupled with black racer and sawn i say team negro have a damn good shot.

McNasty996
Black team wins due to superman and spawn

psycho gundam
adam warlock isn't white

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam
adam warlock isn't white

This.

He probably assumed that the perfect organism had to be white ermm

psycho gundam
i think that's exactly what he did

marwash22
always bet on black. flirt

Omega Vision
Originally posted by marwash22
always bet on black. flirt
Must resist urge..to make...racist joke...

stick out tongue

WhiteWitchKing
Yellow owns White as Black stares on at the awesomeness of Yellow.

http://www.faces77.com/heroclixfigurepictures/ADAM%20trial%20Living%20Tribunal%20copy2.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by Juk3n
Tangent supes can apparently give himself any power he wants, coupled with black racer and sawn i say team negro have a damn good shot.

Uhm yea, I thought that I'd just educate you before you mistakenly go outside, and call a real black person a negro.... don't do it, it's akin to calling a Chinese person an oriental; it's a real faux pas, and you might find yourself in the most extreme of circumstances getting teh bullet in teh butt.

Also Warlock does not fit into any ethnic group, he's an amalgam of all ethnicity's.

Originally posted by chomperx9
Racist thread

Should the word "Racist" be stricken from the dictionary?

Oak Parker
My Mom is Puerto Rican and Black, and My Dad is Asian and White. So I'm no were near racist. Just a fun thread. Warlock seems anglo to me.

Bentley
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Warlock seems anglo to me.

He isn't even white, let's not begin with anglo.

batdude123
Originally posted by chomperx9
Racist thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=515849

Nihilist
Anglos ftw, because im racist.

the ninjak
LOL at Warlock not being white!

Originally posted by the ninjak
LOL at Warlock not being white! He isn't, he's orange and he has no ancestors.

Barring abstract showings of black racer, Snowbird and Q are the strongest here. There's no way 'anglo' wins and Thor isn't anglo-saxon either, nor is SM for that matter..

Bentley
LOL at Warlock not being white!

I haven't seen a single pic where he looks white. He's blonde, but you can be blonde without being white-skinned.

batdude123
Adam Warlock spray-tans.

psycho gundam
LOL at Warlock not being white! he's gold

shit, og magus had an afro, and he's adam warlock also

Madvillain
What an utterly stupid thread.

Oak Parker
Originally posted by Madvillain
What an utterly stupid thread. Yes, because race wars never happen in comics. And we all know that if people in rl had powers, a race war as such, would never happen.

Bentley
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Yes, because race wars never happen in comics. And we all know that if people in rl had powers, a race war as such, would never happen.

I think it depends on which powers, if people had telepathy everyone would fight people with telepathy because they would be hated.

the ninjak
Warlock looks like a freakin Backstreet Boy with fake tan.

Afro Magus looks like a black Joker.

And yeah I know he has no parents....he came from a coccoon.
So he's a bugman.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Stoic
Uhm yea, I thought that I'd just educate you before you mistakenly go outside, and call a real black person a negro.... don't do it, it's akin to calling a Chinese person an oriental; it's a real faux pas, and you might find yourself in the most extreme of circumstances getting teh bullet in teh butt.

im black, i don't have a problem with it i guess thats a big fat "meh" huh? ps, 'negro' is the spanish for black, it's not as offensive as your personal hang up would suggest.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Supermex
Why have mods not closed this yet?

Badabing
Originally posted by Supermex
Why have mods not closed this yet? Probably because the last post, before it was bumped, was on 10/29/2010 and it was buried before a mod could see the thread. Or maybe it was because people would rather complain about a thread not getting closed rather than report the thread or PM a mod with the thread link.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.