Luffy vs Ulquiorra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Luffy starts in Gear 2nd and is his post time-skip form (I can't be bothered to wait for him to do more, just work wit what we got). Ulquiorra starts in his first reserreccion, but can go to his 2nd if he can get enough time.

They fight in a Pokemon League Arena becuase why not?

If you guys can't be bothered to just go with Luffy's old feats and add his new ones to his post time-skip self becuase you're too lazy and you suck then I'll default to Impel Down arc Luffy. But I'll be pissed about it. uhuh

Bentley
Royal Haki.

The end.

RE: Blaxican
Ulqiorra solos the One Piece-verse. lol

NemeBro
Luffy one shots him with a single Gear Second punch.

Yeah exactly. Ulqiorra > One Piece characters in power.

NemeBro
Not really, no.

Coco292
What are Ulquiorra's feats ? I dont keep up with Bleach D:

Better than anything in One Piece. Nemebro knows more about it then I do, ask him.

Coco292
So you're saying this person wont get blitz by kizaru hmm interesting laughing

NemeBro
Luffy is FTL now. 131

Coco292
Originally posted by NemeBro
Luffy is FTL now. 131

Id say more along the lines of hypersonic cool

Nephthys
Yeah, he's definately hypersonic, but I don't know about how the new laser-dodging feat might play into things though. How fast do we think those things are?

Also, Ulq is also likely hypersonic.

KingD19
Ulquiorra goes 2nd Release and starts tossing energy spears around.

Coco292
Originally posted by KingD19
Ulquiorra goes 2nd Release and starts tossing energy spears around.

Luffy blitzes here, I just read a couple threads with feats etc etc Luffy with pre cog wins.

NemeBro
Ulquiorra's spear of ultimate lameness is so overrated. no expression

He could not hit a single target while standing still, and stated that he had to use it from far away or its explosion would harm him.

Bentley
People... Royal Haki ftw.

Coco292
Originally posted by Bentley
People... Royal Haki ftw.

It's not working on those with strong wills -_-

KingD19
Ulquiorra, unlike Luffy....can fly. Luffy has no defense against Gran Ray Ceros, etc... fired from the sky.

Coco292
Originally posted by KingD19
Ulquiorra, unlike Luffy....can fly. Luffy has no defense against Gran Ray Ceros, etc... fired from the sky.

laughing Luffy starts in Gear 2nd hes gonna blitz Ulq before he even gets a chance to do anything.

Slaanesh
Luffy is way too strong..i think he can punch Ulq head off..

Coco292
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Luffy is way too strong..i think he can punch Ulq head off..

I agree.

KingD19
So we're saying Gear 2nd is faster than Sonido? The Sonido of the 5th most powerful Espada?

King Kandy
Yes, that is in fact what people are saying. You get a cookie for basic reading comprehension.

menokokoro
ulq is faster, and stronger, and more durable imo, they have been showing speed, strength, and durability feats greater than anything luffy has shown, in bleach for a LONG time, and when everyone was relatively weak then. let me name a few, byakuya (and...ugh so bad with names, the assassin chick, well both of them) pretty much teleport without appearing to move a muscle, ichigo blocking millions of tiny blades with a single sword, ichigo blocking an execution with the power of...was it a thousand, or a million zanpakto? and ichigo punching through someones shikai, kenpachi taking a full strength attack from ichigo and being unharmed (ulquiorra did the same thing when ichigo is a LOT stronger and used a much more powerful attack). keep in mind, all of these were things that happened quite a while before ulquiorra.

and before you say anything, no, luffy is not ftl, what he did was dodge someones action of firing a laser at him, not the laser itself. i could show you a video of a guy dodging gun fire, does that mean he is faster than a bullet?

So, luffy has...precog, and rubber, which would not help him much, as far as defense goes. at the very most, the same speed as ulq, same with strength...uhhh, other than that i got nothing.

ulq can fly, has massive energy blasts capable of vaporizing luffy, is extremely durable, and can regenerate...im not seeing luffy pulling a win.

Coco292
Originally posted by menokokoro
ulq is faster, and stronger, and more durable imo, they have been showing speed, strength, and durability feats greater than anything luffy has shown, in bleach for a LONG time, and when everyone was relatively weak then. let me name a few, byakuya (and...ugh so bad with names, the assassin chick, well both of them) pretty much teleport without appearing to move a muscle, ichigo blocking millions of tiny blades with a single sword, ichigo blocking an execution with the power of...was it a thousand, or a million zanpakto? and ichigo punching through someones shikai, kenpachi taking a full strength attack from ichigo and being unharmed (ulquiorra did the same thing when ichigo is a LOT stronger and used a much more powerful attack). keep in mind, all of these were things that happened quite a while before ulquiorra.

and before you say anything, no, luffy is not ftl, what he did was dodge someones action of firing a laser at him, not the laser itself. i could show you a video of a guy dodging gun fire, does that mean he is faster than a bullet?

So, luffy has...precog, and rubber, which would not help him much, as far as defense goes. at the very most, the same speed as ulq, same with strength...uhhh, other than that i got nothing.

ulq can fly, has massive energy blasts capable of vaporizing luffy, is extremely durable, and can regenerate...im not seeing luffy pulling a win.

It's been proven that Luffy can one shot espadas 3-10 with Ulq being an exception, because of regen it would take 3-4 hits Luffy is calced at hypersonic based off of powerstacking possibly more Ulq stands no chance. also as a side note he called the beam slow but yea hes not FTL also keep in mind he casually one shot someone who was multiblock in durability with a fodder move someone who it took the entire SH crew to beat.Luffy starting in Gear 2nd is just a massive stomp because he will blitz Ulq.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Coco292
It's been proven that Luffy can one shot espadas 3-10 with Ulq being an exception, because of regen it would take 3-4 hits Luffy is calced at hypersonic based off of powerstacking possibly more Ulq stands no chance. ok, just because you believe "it has been proven" does not mean that that is fact, please enlighten me, give me details, on both his killing ulq in 3-4 hits, and his being faster than uld (not just luffy speed, but tell me why that is faster than what I have stated).
also as a side note he called the beam slow but yea hes not FTL
no, what he did was say the word slow, how does that automatically mean that he means the laser beam? there was someone shooting the laser beam right? he could have been calling him slow.

there is an awesome video of someone dodging someone shooting at him...ooh it is perfect, when i find it i am posting it

Coco292
ok, just because you believe "it has been proven" does not mean that that is fact, please enlighten me, give me details, on both his killing ulq in 3-4 hits, and his being faster than uld (not just luffy speed, but tell me why that is faster than what I have stated).

except half your feats were for Ichigo post more feats about Ulq and I'd be happy to do so.

Originally posted by menokokoro no, what he did was say the word slow, how does that automatically mean that he means the laser beam? there was someone shooting the laser beam right? he could have been calling him slow.

there is an awesome video of someone dodging someone shooting at him...ooh it is perfect, when i find it i am posting it

I still think its a good feat reaction wise reguardless

As for the rest of this as I said I don't read Bleach but Namebro does so maybe he can enlighten you.

menokokoro
HA! you changed your reply, i was going to comment what you changed, but i guess i dont have to now big grin.

but yeah, my point with those feats is that they are more impressive than luffy, and ulquiorra is vastly more powerful in all aspects than those feats.

also, i agree, luffy dodging that was impressive, because before he was scrambling to stay alive against one.

Coco292
HA! you changed your reply, i was going to comment what you changed, but i guess i dont have to now big grin.

but yeah, my point with those feats is that they are more impressive than luffy, and ulquiorra is vastly more powerful in all aspects than those feats.

also, i agree, luffy dodging that was impressive, because before he was scrambling to stay alive against one.

But you haven't shown me anything really 0_o You didn't tell me Ulq's feats, Luffy tanked an island splitting punch like a 100 chapters or so ago and was busting city blocks 400 chapters ago and now casually destroys those with multi block durability.

And even though he wasn't looking at the beam I still think he dodged it due to the fact that the moment the beam was done firing the pacifista had another one charging and Luffy was already on top of him destroying it.

Slaanesh
Ulq only advantage is that he can fly and he got range attack..that's it..
Luffy is vastly stronger..Ulq has no strength feat that are comparable to Luffy..Luffy can kill him with a couple of haki enhance punch..

menokokoro
...you apparently don't know much about op either. blunt attacks do nothing to luffy, unless there are special circumstances.

ulquiorra (at his weakest state) blocked ichigo's masked getsuga tensho combined with a sword attack with one bare hand, which caused him to be thrown through four pillars, and then he just pushed lightly off the fifth (which destroyed it) completely unharmed. then blocked another even more powerful blast that scorched his clothes a bit (keep in mind, these attacks would pwn anything before this, including the people using the feats i stated before...which was kinda the point of them). he has surprised ichigo with his speed multiple times vanishing and reappearing next to him. ichigo stabs him at close range, doesn't even scratch him. then after ichigo SOMEHOW got strong enough to actually fight him on equal ground, all he manages to do is scratch him a bit. then ulquiorra uses his first release (after leaving the kingdom place i can't remember the name of, because he could destroy it fighting) at which point ichigo cannot keep up with him AT ALL.

edit: the first remark was aimed at coco, not you slaan

draxx_tOfU
I can see Ulq pulling off some winz but not the majority, maybe 2-3/10...

Coco292
...you apparently don't know much about op either. blunt attacks do nothing to luffy, unless there are special circumstances.

ulquiorra (at his weakest state) blocked ichigo's masked getsuga tensho combined with a sword attack with one bare hand, which caused him to be thrown through four pillars, and then he just pushed lightly off the fifth (which destroyed it) completely unharmed. then blocked another even more powerful blast that scorched his clothes a bit (keep in mind, these attacks would pwn anything before this, including the people using the feats i stated before...which was kinda the point of them). he has surprised ichigo with his speed multiple times vanishing and reappearing next to him. ichigo stabs him at close range, doesn't even scratch him. then after ichigo SOMEHOW got strong enough to actually fight him on equal ground, all he manages to do is scratch him a bit. then ulquiorra uses his first release (after leaving the kingdom place i can't remember the name of, because he could destroy it fighting) at which point ichigo cannot keep up with him AT ALL.

edit: the first remark was aimed at coco, not you slaan

Hmm he did get up right afterwards appearing unharmed like I said I don't read Bleach but unless Ulq is beyond hypersonic hes not touching Luffy.

menokokoro
how is he not hypersonic? they have been hypersonic since the soul society arc.

Bentley
It's not working on those with strong wills -_-

So? Prove Ulquiorra has high will.

KingD19
He had to have a strong enough will to survive to become an Arrancar in the first place, and even more to become a Vasto Lorde before Aizen turned him into an Espada.

Coco292
how is he not hypersonic? they have been hypersonic since the soul society arc.

and Luffy has been hypersonic since enies lobby

NemeBro
I would argue he was at least supersonic at the start of the manga, intercepting bullets (Albeit from flintlocks) when he was hundreds of feet away.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Bentley
So? Prove Ulquiorra has high will.
Only Gillians with a strong will retain their identity.

menokokoro
....again, being able to intercept/dodge something does not mean you are faster than it.

really early on in bleach people have simply vanished, do you know how fast you have to be to simply vanish? i know luffy does the same thing, but they have been doing it for longer (as far as power ups) in bleach than luffy has in op

KingD19
The bleach series has been hypersonic(shunpo/flash-step) since the beginning...and the Espada are even faster with Sonido. They've crossed entire city spans in moments.

Coco292
I would argue he was at least supersonic at the start of the manga, intercepting bullets (Albeit from flintlocks) when he was hundreds of feet away.

Since you've read both Bleach and One Piece would you mind sharing who would win and give reasons why

NemeBro
....again, being able to intercept/dodge something does not mean you are faster than it.

really early on in bleach people have simply vanished, do you know how fast you have to be to simply vanish? i know luffy does the same thing, but they have been doing it for longer (as far as power ups) in bleach than luffy has in op No, but being able to intercept something by moving a greater distance than the thing traveled does make you faster than it. erm

Why yes, I do. If I recall right, it was 200 miles per hour. Wow.

menokokoro
No, but being able to intercept something by moving a greater distance than the thing traveled does make you faster than it. erm

Why yes, I do. If I recall right, it was 200 miles per hour. Wow. really? are you sure? show me proof please, that seems really slow

menokokoro
ive been thinking about it, and you are probably right, to an extent. it would depend on how far away you are from the person vanishing, and it would also depend on how fast you can perceive.

normal humans is what you were referring to, these people are not normal humans

Bentley
Originally posted by King Kandy
Only Gillians with a strong will retain their identity.

Foiled again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.