Daniel versus Dre...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Daniel, the original Karate Kid, versus Dre, the new Karate Kid.

No tournament here, it's an all out battle to the KO in the Cobra-Kai dojo. Who wins?

Kaibs
Daniel wins, he's older, and he had more resolve.

Rogue Jedi
I meant to say Daniel after he wins the first tournament. His knee is fine, obviously.

I'm going with Dre. Faster, more agile, and didn't he like find his "Chi" at the end?

Kaibs
He's only faster and more agile because it was a newer film. Daniel was way more disciplined and had way more skill overall.

Rogue Jedi
I don't think so, dude. Dre was flipping around like a padawan at the end. And new film or not, he was faster.

Impediment
Daniel was disciplined in true Karate. Dre was taught Kung Fu, despite the title of the film.

Still, I can't say who wins, since I refuse to watch the "Kung Fu" Kid movie.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Impediment
Daniel was disciplined in true Karate. Dre was taught Kung Fu, despite the title of the film.

Still, I can't say who wins, since I refuse to watch the "Kung Fu" Kid movie.

It was horrible. So just save yourself the time and do something worth doing. Shit, even something not worth doing is better than that.

Rogue Jedi
Dre is black and was trained by Jackie Chan. HA.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I don't think so, dude. Dre was flipping around like a padawan at the end. And new film or not, he was faster.

Flips mean squat when you've been knocked on the ground by a well disciplined kick because you were flipping around like a douche. Seriously, if you want to give your opponent an overwhelming advantage, start doing flips during a fight confused

BruceSkywalker
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the Kung Fu Kid LOL

with that said Daniel-San ftw

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Flips mean squat when you've been knocked on the ground by a well disciplined kick because you were flipping around like a douche. Seriously, if you want to give your opponent an overwhelming advantage, start doing flips during a fight confused As I said, Dre was more agile and faster than Daniel. Daniel never fought anyone like Dre before.

Kaibs
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the Kung Fu Kid LOL

with that said Daniel-San ftw

Robtard
Daniel wins via a slap across the face and Dre runs home crying. Dre is what, 10?

Kaibs
Why anyone would even think Dre could win. I just don't get it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kaibs
Why anyone would even think Dre could win. I just don't get it.

Cos RJ has a thing with over-blowing (hahaha) children characters in here.

Fool once argued that Harry Potter could take out Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine in a Vs fight. 'Fellatio assmorgus!'

Kaibs
Let's not revive the Harry Potter vs SW debate. It just does us no good.

and haha. Good one.

Rogue Jedi
Well, considering that we now have rock solid evidence that a wizard can transform a Jedi into a cockroach in the blink of an eye, without uttering an incantation, yeah, let's let that debate RIP.

R-5v3uTjY9E

Bong.

And Dre is faster and more agile, man, Daniel never touches him.

Robtard
Well, considering that we now have rock solid evidence that a wizard can transform a Jedi into a cockroach in the blink of an eye, without uttering an incantation, yeah, let's let that debate RIP.

We do?

Kaibs
Originally posted by Robtard
We do?

Yeah I'm callin bullshit on that.

Rogue Jedi
We do? It's right there in the vid I posted.

Not to mention when Death Eaters are half apparating, they are mere clouds of smoke, intangible.

Not to mention Voldemort can cast Fiendfyre and apparate away. This has all been covered. Wizards rape Jedi, all day, every day.

Kaibs
The fact that you're comparing a pussy like Draco to Vader is just obscene.

Rogue Jedi
The fact that you're comparing a pussy like Draco to Vader is just obscene. Yeah, that's what I did.

Mad Eye versus Vader? Mad Eye rapes.

Robtard
It's right there in the vid I posted.

Not to mention when Death Eaters are half apparating, they are mere clouds of smoke, intangible.

Not to mention Voldemort can cast Fiendfyre and apparate away. This has all been covered. Wizards rape Jedi, all day, every day.

Few of things wrong, son:

-We're talking about Harry Potter Vs

-That movie wasn't(still isn't?) out when the Harry Vs Vader or Harry Vs Palpatine threads were made.

-Jedi Precog and the Force is faster than a human-speed wizard, as the Jedi "sees" the attack BEFORE it happens. I know blaster fire isn't as fast as a bullet, but it's faster than a wizard.

Kaibs
Yeah, that's what I did.

Once again no. The force trumps Harry Potter magic. I'm sorry, but it does. The wizards have to use a wand at all times. And like Rob stated being a wizard doesn't give you added human attributes.

Robtard
Yeah, that's what I did.

Ha, no. Vader force-pushes that fake eye into his skull. /end

Kaibs
Ha, no. Vader force-pushes that fake eye into his skull. /end

While convincing him he doesn't want death sticks.

Rogue Jedi
Ha, no. Vader force-pushes that fake eye into his skull. /end Nah, Mad Eye casts spells faster than Vader casts force push. Fact.

jinXed by JaNx
As I said, Dre was more agile and faster than Daniel. Daniel never fought anyone like Dre before.

Yea but he wont be doin no flips on anyone though

Rogue Jedi
Yea but he wont be doin no flips on anyone though So what, Daniel is gonna use the force to keep him aground?

Also, you guys are forgetting the last scene where Dre channeled and projected his chi.

Robtard
So what, Daniel is gonna use the force to keep him aground?

Also, you guys are forgetting the last scene where Dre channeled and projected his chi.

Slap to his 10 year old face. /thread

Rogue Jedi
Slap to his 10 year old face. /thread Nah, what I said. Dre fools Daniel like he did his last opponent. Dre really does have better screen feats, Rob. Stop going with who want to win and accept that the person you want to lose wins.

Kaibs
Nah, what I said. Dre fools Daniel like he did his last opponent. Dre really does have better screen feats, Rob. Stop going with who want to win and accept that the person you want to lose wins.

Since when is Dre smarter than Daniel? Daniel not only showed he was more adept at martial arts, but also in general knowledge and intelligence man. You can't deny that.

Rogue Jedi
Since when is Dre smarter than Daniel? Daniel not only showed he was more adept at martial arts, but also in general knowledge and intelligence man. You can't deny that. More adept at martial arts? You're kidding me, right? Here, watch and learn:

Dre's final fight:

b3__0p0EJDc&feature=related

Daniel's final fight:

eiHyBQbpYCM&feature=related

Dre is faster. More agile. Has greater damage soak. Everything points to a Dre win.

jinXed by JaNx
So what, Daniel is gonna use the force to keep him aground?

I was just saying, no is gonna be flippin.

Channeling Chi laughing In other words...,he tried real hard. Daniel Son tries real hard too, so he obviously knows about chi laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
I was just saying, no is gonna be flippin.

Channeling Chi laughing In other words...,he tried real hard. Daniel Son tries real hard too, so he obviously knows about chi laughing out loud Did he hypnotize Johnny? No. Dre did.

Anyone who watches those two fight scenes and thinks Daniel wins is insane.

Robtard
Nah, what I said. Dre fools Daniel like he did his last opponent. Dre really does have better screen feats, Rob. Stop going with who want to win and accept that the person you want to lose wins.

Dre has better flips, that's about it; he's still a 70lbs ten year old going by screen feats and a high-schooler like Daniel will easily beat his little ass. Daniel took down far tougher highschool karate-kids who were FAR larger/stronger than Dre. Fight will be over in 2-3 secs, or about the time it takes Daniel to reach out and casually slap Dre across the face.

Stop being a tard, Dre is a little kid, RJ.

Impediment
LaRusso does have height and weight, I agree.

Rogue Jedi
Dre has better flips, that's about it; he's still a 70lbs ten year old going by screen feats and a high-schooler like Daniel will easily beat his little ass. Daniel took down far tougher highschool karate-kids who were FAR larger/stronger than Dre. Fight will be over in 2-3 secs, or about the time it takes Daniel to reach out and casually slap Dre across the face.

Stop being a tard, Dre is a little kid, RJ.

No. Dre is more evasive, more athletic, more agile, Daniel is gonna have a hard time tagging him.

They aren't fighting for points here, this is a street fight. Daniel lost a coupla times over to Johnny, if we go by street fight rules.

Dre goes Chi, Daniel is hypnotized, Dre scissor kicks him in the back of the head.

Impediment
I meant to say Daniel after he wins the first tournament. His knee is fine, obviously.

Daniel showed far more strength, stamina, and power during the final fight with Chozen at the end of KK2. Daniel beat Chozen, in an all out scrap, with no rules, with Karate.

If you tell me that Dre, with his <100 lb body could defeat Chozen, who was bested by LaRusso, then I'd like for you to give me the number of your dealer.

JKFsDeXuPkA

Rogue Jedi
Daniel showed far more strength, stamina, and power during the final fight with Chozen at the end of KK2. Daniel beat Chozen, in an all out scrap, with no rules, with Karate.

If you tell me that Dre, with his <100 lb body could defeat Chozen, who was bested by LaRusso, then I'd like for you to give me the number of your dealer.

JKFsDeXuPkA Read the OP. This is Daniel from the first Karate Kid movie. That was the second one. He was older, stronger, faster, and had more training. AND the only reason Daniel beat him was because of those little drum thingies.

Rogue Jedi
BTW: My dealer is screen feats. His supplier is reality. You should try it, it's killer, bro.

the ninjak
Hasn't this been done before?

Daniel-son grabs Dre's arms and beats him to death with them.

Then stands up and says. "I'm the Karate Kid bia#####!".

Robtard
No. Dre is more evasive, more athletic, more agile, Daniel is gonna have a hard time tagging him.

They aren't fighting for points here, this is a street fight. Daniel lost a coupla times over to Johnny, if we go by street fight rules.

Dre goes Chi, Daniel is hypnotized, Dre scissor kicks him in the back of the head.

He's still a little kid, without the rules of the match, then he's even more ****ed here. Daniel's could outright kill him via choking or curb-stomp.

Dre won't go "Chi", he'll be dropped long before he starts to stare and move his arms in a stupid fashion. 70lbs 10 year old, dude.

This another one of those threads where it's painfully obvious that one side wins, yet you be you. Do you think Dre could have beaten you when you where a highshooler? <-- serious question

Impediment
Read the OP. This is Daniel from the first Karate Kid movie. That was the second one. He was older, stronger, faster, and had more training. AND the only reason Daniel beat him was because of those little drum thingies.

KK2 Daniel was the same age, height, weight, had the same strength, speed, and skills as from KK1. Don't try to make it as if Daniel was 15 years older and was trained by Pei Mei. The only new technique learned was the drum technique, to which was used, in a street fight, in the final scene. There were no rules and no limitations. Even without using the drum technique, Chozen was plenty bloodied up by the end of the fight. Why? Because there were no rules and Daniel used the skills he was taught by Miyagi. To say that Dre could best Chozen in a no rules bout is just delusional.

Again, Daniel has more body mass. He's taller, heavier, stronger and has more center of gravity than Dre. There is no way the little black kid is going to win in a no rules bout. And the whole "hypnotize chi" thing? It's a trifle overrated.

Kaibs
He's still a little kid, without the rules of the match, then he's even more ****ed here. Daniel's could outright kill him via choking or curb-stomp.

Dre won't go "Chi", he'll be dropped long before he starts to stare and move his arms in a stupid fashion. 70lbs 10 year old, dude.

This another one of those threads where it's painfully obvious that one side wins, yet you be you. Do you think Dre could have beaten you when you where a highshooler? <-- serious question

I reckon he'll say yes to prove his point.

Rogue Jedi
KK2 Daniel was the same age, height, weight, had the same strength, speed, and skills as from KK1. Don't try to make it as if Daniel was 15 years older and was trained by Pei Mei. The only new technique learned was the drum technique, to which was used, in a street fight, in the final scene. There were no rules and no limitations. Even without using the drum technique, Chozen was plenty bloodied up by the end of the fight. Why? Because there were no rules and Daniel used the skills he was taught by Miyagi. To say that Dre could best Chozen in a no rules bout is just delusional.

Again, Daniel has more body mass. He's taller, heavier, stronger and has more center of gravity than Dre. There is no way the little black kid is going to win in a no rules bout. And the whole "hypnotize chi" thing? It's a trifle overrated. OK let's take this step by step. How long was it from : A-Daniel beginning his training with Myagi, to B-Daniel winning the tournament?

RE: Blaxican
Dre whoops Daniel's ass. erm

You guys are weird. Daniel didn't show good fighting even when he was winning , he was fighting like fat 8 year olds who are enrolled by their parents fight in tournaments. Dre showed much better damage soak and stronger and faster moves.The fact that his fights were less realistic and more "entertainment" orientated, are pretty much the reasons why he's a better fighter.

Plus, the the newer movie was much better than the original.

Impediment
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Plus, the the newer movie was much better than the original.

Just leave. Now.

RE: Blaxican
You racist!

Rogue Jedi
OK let's take this step by step. How long was it from : A-Daniel beginning his training with Myagi, to B-Daniel winning the tournament?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.