Iron man vs Doom (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Current IM vs Current Doom
NO magic based attacks for Victor. This is armor vs armor.
And no prep.

OneDumbG0
Except for some lopsided early scuffles, it usually ends up portrayed as pretty even between the two no matter how many different armors Stark wears, no matter how many improvements Doom makes to his own.

Which is dumb. Because I still think Doom's armor is superior.

Stalemate 5/10.

Bentley
Agreed. Even though Doom's feats tend to be a step or two above IM, their armors are always shown as peers. Coin toss.

chomperx9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=524195&highlight=title%3A%28iron+man+vs+doom%29

Warlord
well bleeding edge is supposed to be better than anything Tony has ever created.

Unless Doom had some upgrade in his own suite I say Tony could take a slim majority

Mindset
He does he always does.

Warlord
yeah but he doesn't give em fancy names so I'm going with "bleeding edge" cool

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Warlord
yeah but he doesn't give em fancy names so I'm going with "bleeding edge" cool

That's because he does not need to all those fancy names just means that Stark is trying to compensate for something.

Warlord
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Stark is trying to compensate for something.
being too awesome

SamZED
Originally posted by chomperx9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=524195&highlight=title%3A%28iron+man+vs+doom%29 ? This isnt H2H, in this thread anything goes except Doom's magic. Big difference.

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
being too awesome

Bleeding Edge is the second name Stark wanted, the first one was Devirginizator Head Armor.

the ninjak
Tony wins 5.5/10

Mindset
Why?

Galan007
Stalemate. Though if I had to pick a winner it'd be Tony.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mindset
Why?

Because Doom is dumb now + no magic and Tony is amped with a now apparent near infinite power source.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.