Superboy Prime vs this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Gladiator
King Hyperion
Thor

Bentley
Prime.

iceman24567
Team

MrMind
prime easily. he faced way more powerful opponents than these guys. try half of the gl corp, monarch, mordru or legion of superheroes

Oak Parker
Depends on which Prime. He had problems when he faced consentrated force from two or three top tiers. Examples include when Wonder Woman and Wondergirl were treating him. And when Superman, Supergirl, and Power Woman were treating him. He had trouble with a few flashes on him at one time as well. He can handle large groups where they cannot coordinate thier attacks as effectively.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Depends on which Prime. He had problems when he faced consentrated force from two or three top tiers. Examples include when Wonder Woman and Wondergirl were treating him. And when Superman, Supergirl, and Power Woman were treating him. He had trouble with a few flashes on him at one time as well. He can handle large groups where they cannot coordinate thier attacks as effectively.

I thought was due to him being without his armor and
still weak from imprisonment

Oak Parker
Originally posted by McNasty996

still weak from imprisonment He had on his armor when he fought WW and WG. I'm not sure about when he fought the Kryptonians but, PG seemed to be talking shit to him.

-Pr-
Team.

Gecko4lif
still weak from imprisonment He had on his armor when he fought WW and WG. I'm not sure about when he fought the Kryptonians but, PG seemed to be talking shit to him.
They were in the process of stripping his armor

Then the sun came out. And out came the rape.

Uriel005
Prime is more vulnerable to the solar events than the other supermen but immune to magic and kryptonite. Laughed at Black Adam's I believe best shots w/ magic and he's no chump. But he is very vulnerable by comparison to other supermen in how quickly solar radiation or lack thereof effects him. He gets a better handle on it later though.

BattleMage
Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.