Superman wants you dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Big Blue is in a blood rage, because he believes you brutally tortured and killed his wife, Lois, thanks to the mental influence of Max Lord.
You have 24 hours to choose someone to create a weapon for you that will neutralize or kill Superman. Your choices:

Brainaic
Lex Luthor
Batman
Mr. Fantastic
Dr. Doom
Marvel's Sciencetist Supreme Hank Pym

Warlord
Luthor because he knows him better than the others

Parmaniac
Batman has stored a piece of all k-nite colors, that could be very helpful. Especially the golden one.

Mindset
Well Doom is Doom so I pick Doom.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Warlord
Luthor because he knows him better than the others Agreed

batdude123
Batman, because he knows him better than the others.

chomperx9
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman, because he knows him better than the others. Batman wouldnt help you kill superman he would just do some research or get a little sample of him and do tests see whats wrong with him.

IF you want superman out of your way soon as possible for your own good should go to Lex.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
Batman wouldnt help you kill superman he would just do some research or get a little sample of him and do tests see whats wrong with him.

IF you want superman out of your way soon as possible for your own good should go to Lex. Originally posted by Supermutant
You have 24 hours to choose someone to create a weapon for you that will neutralize or kill Superman. Your choices:

batdude123
Batman wouldnt help you kill superman he would just do some research or get a little sample of him and do tests see whats wrong with him.

IF you want superman out of your way soon as possible for your own good should go to Lex.

Honestly, are you trying to argue plot-lines and character personalities here? If we use your logic, why in God's name would Luthor agree to protect your pathetically useless ass? Do you have something to offer him in return (no homo)?

The thread is simply asking who can build a device that can stop Superman.

Not to mention the fact that Luthor has tried on countless occasions to kill Superman, so I doubt 24 hours is going to make any difference.

CosmicComet
Hank 'GAWD' Pym will succeed.

SamZED
Pre-crisis Luthor, a fork, some paperclips and maybe a toaster.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by SamZED
Pre-crisis Luthor, a fork, some paperclips and maybe a toaster. Nah.No toaster will be needed.He could create a miniature red sun to fly inside superman and explode with the force of a real sun with just the fork and paper clips.Originally posted by Mindset
Well Doom is Doom so I pick Doom. This.

TheLordofMurder
With CIS in effect, all of them succeed as Supes is now the "bad guy" and all the science-types are the "good guys."

The only exception is if this happens in an alternate universe; like in a "What If" where good guys can and do lose/die...in which case I pick Dr Doom or Reed Richards and I dont look back.

BobbyD
All good choices, but I lean towards Bats.

D-Block
Honestly, are you trying to argue plot-lines and character personalities here? If we use your logic, why in God's name would Luthor agree to protect your pathetically useless ass? Do you have something to offer him in return (no homo)?

Not to mention the fact that Luthor has tried on countless occasions to kill Superman, so I doubt 24 hours is going to make any difference.

Agreed Lex can't get the job done for himself let alone someone else.

marwash22
If Superman truly wants you dead, none of these people are gonna stop it from happening.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by marwash22
If Superman truly wants you dead, none of these people are gonna stop it from happening.

I dont know...

Richards and Doom have succeeded in stopping Galactus from achieving his goal of consumming Earth/Battleworld...Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman.

tkitna
Richards if he isnt messing around

The Nuul

Shoko is that you?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Shoko is that you? Don't say his name or otherwise...
3lFxWo_C2qs

chomperx9

Not to mention the fact that Luthor has tried on countless occasions to kill Superman, so I doubt 24 hours is going to make any difference. if it involves taking down superman lex would not mind helping

batdude123
K, so it's obvious you've never picked up a comic before.

chomperx9
K, so it's obvious you've never picked up a comic before. you trying to say lex would not mind taking down superman ?

you should try reading some superman comics

marwash22
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I dont know...

Richards and Doom have succeeded in stopping Galactus from achieving his goal of consumming Earth/Battleworld...Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman. Superman >>>>>>>> Galactus... in speed. Also, to be frank, Doom and Reed beat Big-G, because Big-G is a pussy. The only reason he doesn't succeed is because he sits on his ass and let's Doom and Reed come up with some ridiculous method of derailing his plan.

You think a non-phucking-around Superman is gonna let Lex or Bruce or Doom or Reed, hit him with someone PIS-filled energy beam that takes away his powers? Pfft, you're underestimating Supes' intelligence.

Parmaniac
http://img401.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfour5008lf6.jpg/

batdude123
you trying to say lex would not mind taking down superman ?

you should try reading some superman comics

Why has the average IQ level of KMC posters fallen within the special education range?

TheLordofMurder
Superman >>>>>>>> Galactus... in speed. Also, to be frank, Doom and Reed beat Big-G, because Big-G is a pussy. The only reason he doesn't succeed is because he sits on his ass and let's Doom and Reed come up with some ridiculous method of derailing his plan.

You think a non-phucking-around Superman is gonna let Lex or Bruce or Doom or Reed, hit him with someone PIS-filled energy beam that takes away his powers? Pfft, you're underestimating Supes' intelligence.

They got 24 hours to prepare...remember? And with CIS in effect, thats PLENTY of time for them to come up with some fool-proof device that'll reduce The Man of Steel into a profoundly retarded, blubbering, infant...

Hell, with CIS in effect, 1 hour should be enough prep in all honesty; with 24 hours, Richards would have enough time to have a few drinks with his wife, bang her until she's exhausted and sore, and watch two episodes of Dexter before even lifting a finger to put together his Superman-Nullifier...

The Nuul

Why has the average IQ level of KMC posters fallen within the special education range?

LOL

marwash22
They got 24 hours to prepare...remember? And with CIS in effect, thats PLENTY of time for them to come up with some fool-proof device that'll reduce The Man of Steel into a profoundly retarded, blubbering, infant...

Hell, with CIS in effect, 1 hour should be enough prep in all honesty; with 24 hours, Richards would have enough time to have a few drinks with his wife, bang her until she's exhausted and sore, and watch two episodes of Dexter before even lifting a finger to put together his Superman-Nullifier... GTFO!

And what is Superman doing in this span of 24 hours, painting his goddamn nails?

Parmaniac

Hell, with CIS in effect, 1 hour should be enough prep in all honesty; with 24 hours, Richards would have enough time to have a few drinks with his wife, bang her until she's exhausted and sore, and watch two episodes of Dexter before even lifting a finger to put together his Superman-Nullifier... I think you mix up CIS with PIS.

TheLordofMurder
GTFO!

And what is Superman doing in this span of 24 hours, painting his goddamn nails?

Well according to the OP he's doing nothing as nothing is specified...

Although one can assume that he is having mental orgasm's while imagining all the pain and suffering he's going to inflict on you for killing Lois...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think you mix up CIS with PIS.

No, I really mean CIS (and I know the difference btw); in the senario put forth in the OP, Supes is the bad guy here and whoever you get to help you is the good guy...

Unless this occurs in a What If, innocent people typically dont die in the situation put forth by the OP; a plot device is used and the "bad guy" (Supes in this case) fails in his goal to kill the innocent...

So again, with CIS in effect, Supes fails to kill against Richards or Doom...or anyone listed by the OP to be honest...but I would put my faith in Richards or Doom without hesitation.

marwash22
This thread is pure fail.

It doesn't take Superman 24 hours to do anything. He's pissed... why is he waiting 24 hours unless he knows you have the option of hiring someone to stop him? With that being the case, he would use use his 24 hours to prep as well. erm

Starscream M
This thread is pure fail.

It doesn't take Superman 24 hours to do anything. He's pissed... why is he waiting 24 hours unless he knows you have the option of hiring someone to stop him? With that being the case, he would use use his 24 hours to prep as well. erm you could do more with 24hr prep than superman could

marwash22
Originally posted by Starscream M
you could do more with 24hr prep than superman could wow, this is Carver-level lowballing.

Starscream M
wow, this is Carver-level lowballing. how so? you know everything about Superman and he knows nothing about you. You could therefore use that 24hrs much better than he could.

batdude123
how so? you know everything about Superman and he knows nothing about you.

I don't think Superman needs 24 hours to wrap his brain around the fact that he could kill you with his pinky.

marwash22
how so? you know everything about Superman and he knows nothing about you. You could therefore use that 24hrs much better than he could. Oh ok, i misunderstood what you were trying to say.

Though, in this scenario, I wouldn't be the one prepping. He does indeed know just as much about Lex and Bruce as they know about him. He knows Bruce and Lex have kryptonite, so why wouldn't he strap-on (strap-on... see what i did there?) one of those containment suits?

The Nuul
Supes is pissed.

"Because he believes you brutally tortured and killed his wife" meaning hes ready to kill you, so prep.

Who you pick that character makes "create a weapon" meaning one

Say you are in the baxter building and Reed has the UN.

Supes blitz and takes the UN or FTL fly by shooting or hes far away blasting you with HV.

Supes can kill you if he wants too.

marwash22
exactly, none of these people can stop Superman.

Bouboumaster
Well, is Sups want to punch my head off, or just kill, whatever the mean?

In the first case, Sups and Luthor are by far the best choice. They know well Sups, and they would give me a chunk of green kryptonite.

In the second case, Richards and Doom would be the best. The would create forcefield, or guns, or teleporters... Stuff that would protect me from either the blitz, or the heat vision.

kgkg
GTFO!

And what is Superman doing in this span of 24 hours, painting his goddamn nails? no expression

Uriel005
Why does Batman need 24 hours to design something he already has the kryptonite readily available... What the f**k?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Why does Batman need 24 hours to design something he already has the kryptonite readily available... What the f**k? why the hell would luthor need 24 hours of prep as well when he can just pull out the kryptonite

Mshinu
Doom. Kryptonians are not too hard to drain of their power and Victor is the master of just that. With that prep I`ll even have Doom transfer the power to me so I can personally punch my fist trough the boyscout face.

-Pr-
why the hell would luthor need 24 hours of prep as well when he can just pull out the kryptonite

cos that worked so well for him so far.

BobbyD

I chose Bats because he always carries Krypto on him for insurance. Plus, he wouldn't go the distance. He would only go as far as trying to make Clark snap out of whatever spell he was under. This would apply to Reed also. The others couldn't care less, me thinks.

StyleTime
a plot device is used and the "bad guy" (Supes in this case) fails in his goal to kill the innocent...

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think you mix up CIS with PIS.

The Nuul
why the hell would luthor need 24 hours of prep as well when he can just pull out the kryptonite Originally posted by -Pr-
cos that worked so well for him so far.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.