Lucy vs The One Piece-verse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
This is end of the manga 'Elfen Lied' Lucy people. If Logia intangibility is a problem then it'll just be removed.

Round 1: The fight takes place on Marineford. Aokiji has frozen the sea around the entire island with room for all and space to spare. The OPverse will be coming from all sides and trying to take out Lucy who is in the dead center.

Round 2: Lucy just appears and starts wreakin' shit all badass like.

Lucy Character Profile.

Thread inspiration.

Full knowledge of each other etc.

menokokoro
hmmm, I think Lucy is a bit too epic for most of the op verse, but I think they would get her, there are some cheap abilities out there.

NemeBro
Logia intangibility means Lucy simply cannot win.

Without it?

It depends. You have to rememebr end of manga Lucy was killing herself using all of that power, literally falling apart, if the verse could outlast her or get one good hit on her, could see OPverse winning.

menokokoro
sad now i have to read the manga....I HATE it when the manga and anime are different...oh well, I liked the end of the anime.

tell me, was she stronger in the anime, or in the manga, or about the same? cuz in the anime she was crazy

Nephthys
Manga.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8095/attachmentpn0.jpg

Though as Nemebro pointed out, she was liteally melting using that much power. Though still, in a fight between the mother****ing planet Earth and Lucy, Lucy was clearly winning.

menokokoro
........ blink holy crap. wow, and do they move light speed too, like the ones out of her back? if they do, then i'd say (as long as she doesn't melt) she would own op verse.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Manga.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8095/attachmentpn0.jpg

Though as Nemebro pointed out, she was liteally melting using that much power. Though still, in a fight between the mother****ing planet Earth and Lucy, Lucy was clearly winning. Not only are you overrating Lucy, that page does not exist in the manga. no expression

Lucy was not "winning" against the Earth, she was able to demolish some buildings in a few cities around Japan, but her vectors never wrapped around the planet like that.

But yeah, she did show more power and range than anyone in OPverse. But I mantain that a single good shot will kill her, as would waiting it out.

And Lucy's vectors were never lightspeed. erm

Nephthys
Huh, it appears you are right about that image. The respect page that I'm looking at has blocked images and talks about 'planetary scale vectors'. I just assumed that was the image the person was talking about. Sorry giaz!

Actual image is this:

http://www.citymanga.com/files/images/elfen_lied/105/13.jpg

Respect Thread. Bare in mind the images don't work and I've misinterpreted it before so bluh.

Edit: iBTW, it took me all day to find a gawddamn site that had this manga and didn't have half the images missing. God!

menokokoro
Originally posted by NemeBro
And Lucy's vectors were never lightspeed. erm really? i thought they did, i swear i remember them saying that in the anime, eh, even if im remembering it right, it might be different in the manga

AsbestosFlaygon
If she is stronger than Narutoverse, I doubt One Piece would even have a chance.

Bentley
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
If she is stronger than Narutoverse, I doubt One Piece would even have a chance.

I don't see what would be the point of that statement.

Has Lucy got high force of will? Otherwise haki would do it's trick.

Nephthys
Haahahaha! Yeah I would say that she has a high amount of will, considering that she was wrecking the country when she was literally a melting head.

NemeBro
If she is stronger than Narutoverse, I doubt One Piece would even have a chance. One Piece is much more powerful than Naruto though. no expression

Not counting Rikudo Sennin, who could kill Lucy by himself.

Bentley
Originally posted by Nephthys
Haahahaha! Yeah I would say that she has a high amount of will, considering that she was wrecking the country when she was literally a melting head.

That proves nothing, when your head is melting you can do crazy stuff and it's not related with possesing willpower. Breaking down is actually a showing of the exact opposite.

NemeBro
Lucy is incredibly mentally fractured, unstable, and breaks down alot.

Would not say she has particularly high will. no expression

Not that anyone would get close enough to use Royal Haki.

AsbestosFlaygon
One Piece is much more powerful than Naruto though. no expression

Not counting Rikudo Sennin, who could kill Lucy by himself.
Rikudo Sennin would solo One Piece no expression

NemeBro
Rikudo Sennin would solo One Piece no expression So can you not read then? Because that is the impression you are giving.

Bentley
Lucy is incredibly mentally fractured, unstable, and breaks down alot.

Would not say she has particularly high will. no expression

Not that anyone would get close enough to use Royal Haki.

Raleigh can intercept light speed attacks so I don't see why not. In fact, Raleigh solos.

So can you not read then? Because that is the impression you are giving.

Proof Rikudo senin has high will biscuits

Nephthys
I'm pretty sure Rayliegh only stopped Kizaru's sword strikes, which aren't lightspeed iirc, so naw.

Also, I wasn't aware at the time but when I specified 'end of manga Lucy' I kind of pooped up. It appears that the being at the end who's wrecking stuff is said to not be Lucy but some kind of even more homicidal monster-personality, created out of fear of death. I'm.... kind of unsure of what to do now. I'm thinking of just ignoring it and saying everything not Nyu goes but shrug whtevr.

Wha? You don't think its even a little impressive that shes not even fazed by her entire body melting? Can you imagine how much unbelievable agony that would cause? Becuase I disagree, its insane to be able to withstand that and still concentrate on controlling dozens of vectors at once (her number of vectors at the end is unknown but very high). Just becuase you're insane doesn't make you weak-willed.

Bentley
I suppose not, but will-power when your mind doesn't work right it's night impossible to describe, since by definition you wouldn't be expressing yourself as other people would. Also, if your head is melting your pain receptors could just stop working.

Self-doubt and fear however, are classic ways to "disprove" will-power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.