Take down Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
Create a team with as less members as possible and the least powerful ones possible to take down Supes.

So a Team that makes sense not just a list of like 200 metas or something.

the ninjak
A tied up Lois with bombs planted to her and Martian Manhunter with Flash and a dagger made out of vampire teeth. Through the spine. And Dracula to make things interesting while Flash does his stuff.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
A tied up Lois with bombs planted to her and Martian Manhunter with Flash and a dagger made out of vampire teeth. Through the spine. And Dracula to make things interesting while Flash does his stuff. Dude, least powerful both alone could give him a hard time.

I was more thinking in the way like: Radioactive Man emits red sun or k-nite radiation etc.

the ninjak
Kitty Pryde in the Daily Planet after Clark with a dagger made from vampire teeth.

Killing Supes aint gonna be easy. He doesn't have Spider sense though.

Colossus-Big C
radioactive man and hulk?

he amps hulk while weakining superman

-Pr-
superman would turn dracula and that knife in to mush.

you'd need light wielders imo.

the ninjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
superman would turn dracula and that knife in to mush.

you'd need light wielders imo.
Kitty Pryde with White Lantern ring with vampire dagger?
The argument is wether the dagger would activate the light....and if it did would destroy the bones.

Trackz
deathstroke, kryptonite laced weaponry and an unsuspecting superman, that could do it.

Colossus-Big C
daimond head from ben is kryptonight vs superman

D_Dude1210
Ghost with a kryptonite dagger? smile

sneak in and phase the dagger thru supe's heart

Bouboumaster
Batman and your mum

BruceSkywalker
Batman soloes, just make clark think something bad is happening and then a batkick laced with kryptonite ftw

Deadline
Shadowpact, meh.

King Castle
Jonah hex
http://superherouniverse.com/superheroes/images/jonah-hex/wallpaper/jonah-vs-superman.jpg

kitty Pride
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f362/kopilit/World_War_Hulk_-_X-Men_002_009.jpg

Pixie & Magick

The Nuul
Some of these combos are weak, Kitty cannot come close to hurt or slowing down Supes.

Fabian Cortez and Dr Light or Lightray or Quasar

King Castle
i should have added elixir

Loa and vanisher.

Galan007
Firestorm (pre-all of the new retcons.)

Done.

The Nuul
Dr Doom and Leech.

King Castle
@$$ guard Kid, scarlet Witch, Pixie, nico, Magick,

that's the weakest team? SW is abstract and magik is very high up the feeding chain. She could solo through BFR.

marwash22
Metallo and Wolverine.

Metallo negates Supes' invulnerability and Wolverine comes in for the decap.

King Castle
saint of killers.

Parmaniac
Radioactive Man, X-Ray (U-Foes), The Spot

King Castle
Blink.

TheLordofMurder
Least powerful team....hmmm.

Off the top of my head, Chancellor Palpatine and Yoda should be able to take him out; they'd have to use the element of surprise though and definitely attempt to mind rape him...

TheLordofMurder
Using pure comicbook characters though, Cloak and Dagger perhaps?

Dagger feigns insanity and attacks Supes..with little or no actual effect...and while he's attempting to calm her and see what the heck is wrong, Cloak materializes behind him and draws him into the Dark Dimension for a win via BFR.

Originally posted by King Castle
Blink. well put. She could solo him, though not for a majority

Black bolt z
Dr. Strange, batman, and cloak and dagger.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly all I need is a mini Thanos with about 25% of Thanos's power and that should do the trick...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly all I need is a mini Thanos with about 25% of Thanos's power and that should do the trick... mmm

I'm not sure only 25% would do it.But 50% probably would.But then again that wouldn't be the weakest big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
lol lol... The superman fanboys are going to come calling...

Omega Vision
Honestly all I need is a mini Thanos with about 25% of Thanos's power and that should do the trick...
Lulz.

The Nuul
lol lol... The superman fanboys are going to come calling...

The Thanos fanboys are already here.

Oak Parker
Sunboy and Firestorm. Or WW and Flash.

ExodusCloak
Synch, Dr. Light, Dazzler, Luz, No-Girl, Batman, Chrome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.