Ultron vs Doctor Doom and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Secondary Adamantium Ultron. No magic, no bfr.

Fight inside a pyramid.

Deadline
Oh so you think you're the man with that Ultron thread now? miffed:

Bentley
Indeed flirt

Galan007
Tony's tehnopathy could play a pivotal role here.

Bentley
It didn't work with those random zombies Rulk helped him to take down.

Mindset
Were the zombies robots?

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Were the zombies robots?

Yep, and they spoke gibberish.

...Like me.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
It didn't work with those random zombies Rulk helped him to take down. Until we figure out what those things are/can do, then it's pointless to compare them to Ultron (or vice versa.)

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
Until we figure out what those things are/can do, then it's pointless to compare them to Ultron (or vice versa.)

Fine, just pile them up with those fake Titanium Men, Tony couldn't hack either biscuits

Vision couldn't hack Ultron, Vision in that very same arc took several hours to hack Ultron's computers and didn't affect the man itself. And most of all, if Tony can't hack Victor's armor he sure as hell cannot hack Ultron's body mad

smile

Galan007
Pre-Extremis Tony has hacked Vision. Extremis (and beyond) Tony should be able to do WAAAY more.

Stupid writers. ermm

Bentley
Ultron has hacked Tony about three times already biscuits

Galan007
^ Not the Bleeding Edge armor. uhuh

Bentley
^ Not the Bleeding Edge armor. uhuh

...Yet.

Even if future Tony preps for him not to be hacked ahah

OneDumbG0
^ Wasn't the whole Avengers story-arc basically about how Ultron hacked the Bleeding Edge armor despite Tony's belief he proofed it against him?

Galan007
You talking about the alternate Ultron we just saw this issue?

the ninjak
Future Tony said in last issue of Avengers. That Ultron is way smarter than all of us.

Galan007
^ That version of Ultron =/= to the version specified in this thread.

Stoic
^ That version of Ultron =/= to the version specified in this thread.

Actually that Ultron is/was/will be composed of primary adamantium and vibranium, it's far superior to the one in this thread.

Galan007
^ "=/=" means not equal. So yeah, I agree. thumb up

Stoic
^ "=/=" means not equal. So yeah, I agree. thumb up

Really? I've always thought that =/= meant the statistical norm or average or expected value. Whereas superior or far greater had a completely different meaning. Oh well I guess you learn something new every day.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? I've always thought that =/= meant the statistical norm or average or expected value. Whereas superior or far greater had a completely different meaning. Oh well I guess you learn something new every day. Hope that's what it means... That's how I have always used it. mmm

Mindset
You're right, Stoic is wrong, now he must live in shame.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.