Speed vs. Power vs. Brawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oak Parker
Runner
Zoom
Black Racer

vs.

Thanos
Despero
Morg

vs.

H/P Doomsday
Classic Juggernaut
World Breaker Hulk

No BFR or BFD

Colossus-Big C
imo team one solos via speed blitz

The Nuul
facepalm

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
facepalm really? did you see what runner did to thanos?

Parmaniac
"team one soloes" laughing

Galan007
Team one.

...Though I'm not sure how they'd get by Juggy's FF..?

The Nuul
Originally posted by Parmaniac
"team one soloes" laughing

I know eh... typical facepalm from Colossus.

Oak Parker
Originally posted by Galan007
Team one.

...Though I'm not sure how they'd get by Juggy's FF..? how are they gonna get past team two's force fields and telepathy.

Galan007
^ I've never seen Despero actively use TP on an opponent who was moving >> c -- and I didn't see Thanos even try/have a chance to use shielding against Runner in their previous battle. /shrug

Though IF Thanos started the battle with his force-field already up (something he rarely ever does) then your point would be valid... Then again, Runner's 'likability aura' might be enough to prevent Thanos from placing said defenses anyway. Dunno.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Hey my friend... long time.. I hope all is well and progressing as planned smile

Runner Likeable aura had no effect on Thanos before.. so I see no reason why it would be now. Both Thanos and Despero are very good TP's so I think that is a very viable option for both..especially if they work together. Thanos can also use an omni directional blast to deal with this speed factor. I personally think Morg. is a liability though and might bring down team two.

To me it's between Team 1 and Team 2 and it could go either way... To me it would depend on Thanos FF and their TP abilities.. if those fail.. Team one would win.

Galan007
^ All is well. smile

I see force-fields as a much more reliable tactic for team 2, than TP would be. But like I mentioned earlier, unless they are allowed to activate their force-fields before the battle starts, then it's hard for me to imagine them being able to do so before they were blitzed to hell.

Mindset
They vibrate through the blasts. big grin

Oak Parker
I do not see what team 1 is going to do with team 3s crazy durability and adaptive powers.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
^ All is well. smile

I see force-fields as a much more reliable tactic for team 2, than TP would be. But like I mentioned earlier, unless they are allowed to activate their force-fields before the battle starts, then it's hard for me to imagine them being able to do so before they were blitzed to hell.

So they would be KO'd before Thanos could fire an omni directional blast which would certainly throw them back if not KO them don't you think? Even if they got off a few shots.. why would he be able to activate it after a few shots? We've Thanos have good reaction feats.. he could certainly put them up after a few shots imo anyways.

Black bolt z
Great match. They all have ways to beat each other but not all of them have the powers to beat others.Like speedsters can't hurt juggs but thanos can mindrape him and then they can blitz him which then WBH or despero can try to get hit them.

Colossus-Big C
he is trans level with out CIS

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he is trans level with out CIS Who?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who? Apocolypse

Black bolt z
Apocolypse bump an apocalypse thread...don't just bring it into another random thread facepalm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you kidding Colossus.. What is Thanos then if Apoc is trans iyo?

Omega Vision
Apocolypse
Explain please. First why you bring up Apoc in this thread and second why you think he's Trans.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you kidding Colossus.. What is Thanos then if Apoc is trans iyo? thanos is low-mid skyfather

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Explain please. First why you bring up Apoc in this thread and second why you think he's Trans. his high end feats proves so, his low feats are usually full of CIS and PIS

Omega Vision
his high end feats proves so, his low feats are usually full of CIS and PIS
What high end feats?

Colossus-Big C
What high end feats? i posted the scan of him laughing off pheonix attacks

Omega Vision
i posted the scan of him laughing off pheonix attacks
Post it again.

Lord_Talron
i posted scans of spiderman pimp slapping galactus into oblivion. if you cant find them is because you're retarded shifty

Colossus-Big C
Post it again. i will have to find it give me a sec

Oak Parker
Apoc is not in this thread. What the heck????!!!

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Apoc is not in this thread. What the heck????!!! Standard colossus behavior.Told him to bump and apoc thread so instead he does it in this thread.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Standard colossus behavior.Told him to bump and apoc thread so instead he does it in this thread. i actualy mean to post that in the cross genre 20 thread were we were arguing

Black bolt z
i actualy mean to post that in the cross genre 20 thread were we were arguing That thread is not for debate.Bump an apoc thread if you want to debate this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.