Wolverine's claws vs Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JuanJohnboy
Considering what we saw in the New Avengers Finale where Wolverine did severe damage to Count Nefaria's skin in an all out claw attack, do you guys think he can do the same against Superman skin?

Im not a wolverine fan boy, im just amazed at how he did too much damage against someone who has withstood an entire Avengers attack like nothing, and I have always considered Nefaria to be Supermans equal in terms of durability and strenght (perhaps not speed). I can understand he can cut a bit through Hulk or Thor but never Nefaria.

Discuss.

Parmaniac
Ms Marvel drained Nefarias energy before that attack.

The Nuul
CN was jobbing like shit. No, Logan cannot harm Supes.

King Castle
you think that draining his energy removed his skin muscle bone density? erm

Mindset
Originally posted by King Castle
you think that draining his energy removed his skin muscle bone density? erm If you know about CN you wouldn't need to ask this. sneer

JuanJohnboy
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ms Marvel drained Nefarias energy before that attack.

Correct me if im wrong but didn't Ms Marvel drained only an attack from Nefaria? Ill have to check that out.

King Castle
yes, and she threw it back at CN..

mindset

i do.

BruceSkywalker
highly, highly doubtful logan's claws will harm supe's skin

Colossus-Big C
wolverine claws can cut through superman with sufficient force that wolverine doesnt have

King Castle
only if supes doesnt have the bio aura. no expression

CosmicComet
Ain't doing shit to Supes.

Well, take whatever sort of damage he can do to Thor/Hulk, and half it.

Supes with several uncomfortable looking, but merely superficial cuts in the end.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by King Castle
only if supes doesnt have the bio aura. no expression If I'm not mistaken the aura got removed by the writers not long ago but he still does the shit he did before, maybe a Supes fan can confirm this.

Colossus-Big C
so hulk with wolverines powers cant cut supes?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so hulk with wolverines powers cant cut supes? Why not, Doomsday did it aswell.

King Castle
I seen Supes get cut and stab not just by magic metal but also just random alien metal..
at the end of the day its not just the strength factor that a lot of ppl like to hold on to its also density and sharpness to cleave through atoms.
so on average ppl should ask themselves who is denser.

what was the last time it happen when he crashed with the Brianiac ship?..

how was the bio aura removed/retconned?

The Nuul
This is normal Wolverine, theres no upgrades.

King Castle
oh well, then. yes.

Current wolverine would decapitate Supes cauterizing the wound..durverine

Tha C-Master
wolverine claws can cut through superman with sufficient force that wolverine doesnt have

Gecko4lif

The Nuul

Parmaniac
laughing COMBO BREAKER

Sin I AM
which avenger team did he lose too?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Where are people getting this notion that superman can't be cut by adamantium? We've seen him cut by less

The Nuul
Sin, I havent seen you in a while .....how you doing?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If I'm not mistaken the aura got removed by the writers not long ago but he still does the shit he did before, maybe a Supes fan can confirm this. lol really?

Miss marvel didnt drain CN, he wasnt weakened. High showing for logan, low for CN. He could only scratch Thor the alst time, but T claims he'd be in trouble if he kept getting cut. He can usually cut the hulk deeply, not that that acomplishes much.

I think he'd cut SM superficially, but repeated slashs would eventually cause severe damage. Logan's low strengh really isn't much of a limiting factor for what he can cut most of the time, even if that doesn't make sense, the properties of adamantium itself are enough to ensure it.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Nuul
Sin, I havent seen you in live forever.....how you doing?

meh...i went thru a phase where i was fed up with anything associated with comics lol, then i came back to my senses!! Ive been desperately tryna catch up, marvel and DC are confusing me now

Parmaniac
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol really? I'm sure to have read that somewhere not long ago, I've PMed Pr to confirm this or prove me wrong, appereantly he isn't online.

King Castle
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Where are people getting this notion that superman can't be cut by adamantium? We've seen him cut by less this:

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/3579/supesadamantium9tw.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.