Poison Ivy vs Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Whos pheromones are better, stronger etc...

2. Who wins in a fight?

Fight in NYC.

Mindset
They have sex.

Daken gets pregnant.

Lunacyde
1. Not sure.
2. Ivy, supposing there is a decent amount of vegetation at the battle site.

Hers are better, they completely ensalve people, Daken can only tick them off.

She wins

MrMind
ivy in both

Konton
Ivy, especially after the stuff she's been doing in Gotham City Sirens.

She can turn a single leaf into a monstrous plant that she can manipulate with her mind. These days she's a protector of the Green, though not nearly on the scale of Swamp Thing.

BruceSkywalker
pam punks out daken

Prep-Man
I wonder what power level Pam will be in BOP. Probably a little weaker.

Konton
MMM I dunno. I didn't really care for her until I started reading Sirens. She didn't stand out much in Harley's old ongoing, but she's getting some nice development in the "mostly plant, little bit human" department.

Her only real weakness is lack of sunlight at present. Cutting her open won't do many brawlers much good; she bleeds poison and acid lol.

iceman24567
She bleeds acid and poison? I wonder if you could get nasty with her without dying from some extreme poisoning?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by iceman24567
She bleeds acid and poison? I wonder if you could get nasty with her without dying from some extreme poisoning?

Ask Daken, that freak has the healing factor to bang her and live.

If he had his Muramasa blade to can stop healing factors, any one think that would work on Ivy?

Konton
Eh, maybe.

She's mostly made out of plant matter now and can manipulate it at will. In a realistic scenario he wouldn't get close to her though, and cutting down the plants to get in will just piss her off. I don't know if even his healing factor can handle the kind of stuff she can synthesize on a moments notice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.