Elder Scrolls V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=162212

confirmed along with Fallout 4.

Edit: The source might be iff but the Fallout 4 one is true.

Smasandian
If the story was taken from a press event then it's more likely to be true.

But it's pretty much a given Fallout and Elder Scrolls would have a sequel anyways.

BackFire
The post referenced is from April. So this isn't really news.

Phanteros
Originally posted by BackFire
The post referenced is from April. So this isn't really news. I know. I just wanted it there so I have proof(if needed). I just didn't want to post something without proof.

NemeBro
Here is hoping for Skyrim as the setting.

Phanteros
Originally posted by NemeBro
Here is hoping for Skyrim as the setting. From what I heard its Summerset Isle.

NemeBro
****!!!

****ing Altmer.

You sure it has been confirmed? sad

Phanteros
That's what the site and all the rumors point at the moment.

NemeBro
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nephthys
I hope they take away the goddamn enemy-levelling system. I hate being level 20 and still running away from ****ing bears. facepalm2

Mist_haermm
Its an April Fools joke sleepy

Utrigita
Bastards...

Phanteros
I did say it was an iffy link. However it is confirmed that F4, Elder scrolls mmo(pending) and an unknown project was in the works.

Regardless I doubt They won't leave us without an Elder Scrolls for long.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Phanteros
I did say it was an iffy link. However it is confirmed that F4, Elder scrolls mmo(pending) and an unknown project was in the works.

Regardless I doubt They won't leave us without an Elder Scrolls for long.

They better not.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
I hope they take away the goddamn enemy-levelling system. I hate being level 20 and still running away from ****ing bears. facepalm2 This.

A proper Elder Scrolls game should have you able to turn a wrong corner and fight a Daedra that rapes your ass. Enemies should not level with you.

Digi
I still need to dig up my old Daggerfall save files. I miss that game.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I hope they take away the goddamn enemy-levelling system. I hate being level 20 and still running away from ****ing bears. facepalm2

Play on computer, download add-ons.

thumb up

Ushgarak
The answer to whether they will leave you waiting long is 'yes they will'. They said in interview that it is possible for the future, but they couldn't even give an estimated date for an announcement. Therefore it is far too far off for anything meaningful.

Hence, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.