The League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaibs
Does anyone watch this show? It's on FX and is pretty uncensored for the most part. I love it. It's only 30 minutes an episode unfortunately, but it's pretty damn funny none the less. For football and fantasy football fans out there you might especially like it.

OuEf-xV9hQc

Paul79UF
I'm only a few episodes into the first season, but I love it.

...and I don't even watch football except for some college games.

Digi
It's not really a good show, but I'm so deeply entrenched into their target demographic (football fan, fantasy nut, frequent bet-taker and bar-frequenter), that there's a lot to love because there's so much that seems like a direct parody of my life and friends.

If you aren't into fantasy I can't imagine anyone would enjoy though. It's also on right after "Always Sunny..." so it's easy to just sit and continue to watch.

Kaibs
^ I agree. For me it's just ironic and funny. It's not like holy shit funny, but it does the job with the randomness and everything.

BruceSkywalker
haven't watched this yet, but will next time it is on

Kaibs
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
haven't watched this yet, but will next time it is on

Because you like football, and you're a more mature guy I think you'd like it. Don't think it'll ever be your favorite show, but you'd find some humor to say the least.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.