Hot and Sweaty!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
What sports do everyone participate/play in? and what sports would you like to try?

I play rugby, football(5-a-side) once or twice a week and occasionally play squash. I have played many others but would like to have a go at American Football.

btw - Bedroom Aerobics does not count as a sport. wink

finti
Played football, American footbal while i lived in hte states

Lara
swimming, tennis, hockey, gymnastics, trampolining, long jump, track running, football (not that I'm good at it!) rugby, diving, modern dance, general athletics, if there are any other I cant remeber them! big grin

mah
tabletennis

finti
crap you only play pocket tennis

mah
not pocket, table!

finti
you play too much with your balls

mah
hmm

rusky
karate, table-tennis, tennis, basketball, football, snowboarding (it IS a sport, a winter sport smile) , biking, roller blading , uh ? I think that's it but I might be missin' smth ! smile

Lara
good one finti! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

rusky
....at least he's GOT what 2 play with....

Corran
don't you?

Lara
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

stop it I think about ready to burst!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

rusky
....hmm...I was "pointing" at Finti... And if I didn't , WHY ON EARTH WOULD I POST IT HERE ????? confusedconfusedconfusedconfused

Lara
ok! I'm well confused now!

rusky
Do u want me to explain it in detail ? smile

Lara
no a vague description will serfice!

rusky
....ok...uhm... Why would I say I have no balls (...for those under 14, this means bowling balls of course smile) ? Do u think I'd want to advertise that ? smile

Fitch
are you sure you wanna find out ? smile
anyway mine are : table-tennis, tennis, basketball, football,biking, roller blading,skiing,diving......and probably there are more....

rusky
Head in Fitch ? (as in diving...) smile

Fitch
I tryed.....don't do it everyday though

Catch 22
Uh, the things I like to do to get hot and sweaty don't really classify as sports. whistle

That's not fair.

Fitch
u just have to write bout sports.the topic's name is......not on the point big grin

Raz
Not really into sports, but I do try to go to the gym 3-4 times a week.

Captain REX
I play soccer. Now, I'm going to start keeping count of how many people dis it...

rusky
I do like soccer, but I'm not very good at it...

finti
your romanian so.......devil

rusky
Yeah right Finti, I'm sure u'r Maradona reborn.... big grin

Fitch
we are much better the you norse ppl.Tell me some great norse players.......there aren't any evil face.We have/had Hagi,Chivu(Ajax),Contra,Petrescu(Chelsea) and many others.great coachs like Iordanescu and Lucescu(the biggest).We have a football tradition.....you don't.

finti

rusky
Will u never forget that finti ?
As I said b4, wait 4 the rematch...
I'll even make a deal with u :
Norway wins, u can say as much about goulash as u please, i won't say a thing.
Romania wins, u never say anything about goulash again...
Deal ?

Catch 22
Oh lord, is this now degenerating into a sad macho game of my football team is better than you football team???

OK, well I do step aerobics twice a week, regular aerobics three times a week, I also help to train an U7 football team at weekends, which generally involves a lot of running about and getting out of breath.

I used to go to the gym about 3 times a week as well, but with the other stuff I don't have much time for that anymore. Swimming has also taken a backburner for a while, but up until the Fall I was swimming 1-2 times a week as well after going to the gym.

ms_saigon
I like walking, rollerblading, and running. In that order. I don't think these things are really all that sporty, however.

Catch 22
I have roller blades, but since they banned them from tha local park there's no where to use them apart from the roads, and I really don't wanna be the new hood decoration of someones car.

Fire
why not catch it would probably suit the car

rusky
Stand to think about it, I'm not llowed to go biking in the parks around here either... but that never stopped me... guess it's because there's nobody to catch me if I do... and I haven't run anybody over just yet... smile

Fitch
or because in our parks the guard don't intend to run after you,because after 10m you are gone.They should stay at the entrances,to stop you when you enter the park.poor loosers....

Catch 22
Well I'm supposed to be a responcible adult, which kinda sucks....

Tex
I hate working out!
Its so boring, and you get all sweaty and stuff.

The most I do is walk around my Virgin Megastore, that thing is huge! stick out tongue

finti
"I m saying all the things that I know you'll like
Making good conversation
I gotta handle you just right
You know what I mean
I took you to an intimate restaurant
Then to a suggestive movie
There's nothing left to talk about
Unless it's horizontally

Let's get physical, physical
I wanna get physical
Let's get into physical
Let me hear your body talk your body talk
Let me hear your body talk"- Olivia Newton Johns Physical

BackFire349
hot and sweaty....aww brings back memories of me and my Ex smile

Tex
Ewwwwww

BackFire349
oh you know someone had to say something like that, it might as well be me.

mechmoggy
There was a time when I played football every night after school from about 6pm to about 9pm. Then I discovered booze and girls and my passion for football kinda tailed off.

I did start to play again for my local pub team but it wasn't the same, I remember there being an actual fight after one game because two team-mates disagreed over something had happened in the game, the worst part of it is that it was a friendly between the 1st and 2nd team. I just couldn't be arsed to take it that seriously and so quit.

I do go to the gym 2-3 times a week now to stay trim. I play badminton when I can, but with Uni taking up most my time thats gone to the wall now too.

rusky
U couldn't be "arsed" ? big grin

mechmoggy
Yup.

It means "can't be bothered".

rusky
Oh....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.