Deathstroke-Midnighter-Karate Kid vs Wolverine-Spiderman-Iron fist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oak Parker
This is the good post crisis Karate kid.

MrMind
karate kid solos
midnighter solos

Oak Parker
Originally posted by MrMind
karate kid solos
midnighter solos hell and no.

MrMind
Originally posted by Oak Parker
hell and no.

hell yes wink

the ninjak
Spite thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
Midnighter does not solo at all, that absurd. Anyone of the three versing him could very well take him the majority.

as normal midnighters being vastly overrated.

Lord_Talron
facepalm2

Juk3n
midnighter solos You have to actually read comic books & know ANYTHING about the characters for your opinion to be valid.

Pre -crisis KK is overkill though, OP is obviously upset that Marvel pack such a heart line-up of low meta power houses that he feels the need to put in someone who wrestles with kryptonians to compensate.

Prep-Man
Val (or someone like Val) is back. The writer will be dealing with him as the next champion.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juk3n
Pre -crisis KK is overkill though, OP is obviously upset that Marvel pack such a heart line-up of low meta power houses that he feels the need to put in someone who wrestles with kryptonians to compensate. Originally posted by Oak Parker
This is the good post crisis Karate kid.

MrMind
well since kmc people don't really read authority or any kind of wildstorm comics books it's pointless to explain midnighter.

The Nuul
Dont feed the troll.

MrMind
Originally posted by The Nuul
Dont feed the troll.

be quiet

Dum Dum Dugan
why he right, you are a troll.

MrMind
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
why he right, you are a troll.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-405554-the-authority-respect-thread.html
if you don't want to read the comic books that's fine. at least look at the respect thread. midnighter got a thing called Battle Precognition which could predict how the battle will happen before it starts. covering nearly every results before first punch. and his feats way surpass anyone on team two. so think again

Dum Dum Dugan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-405554-the-authority-respect-thread.html
if you don't want to read the comic books that's fine. at least look at the respect thread. midnighter got a thing called Battle Precognition which could predict how the battle will happen before it starts. covering nearly every results before first punch. and his feats way surpass anyone on team two. so think again
I have read him, and that does not make him win. Hell the scenerio don't even have him winning. There just what could happen. He also can't force them to happen to the level your trying to pretend he can. Zealot alone was capable of stalemating him and any of these three could easily stalemate or even beat her.

as normal people way overrate midnighters powers. also you do realize spiderman actaully has real precog right?

as for his respect thread, been there done that. Maybe you should take a gander at IF, Wolverine and Spiderman respect thread because you clearly have very little knowledge on there abilities.

Black bolt z
Team 1 easy.

MrMind
I have read him, and that does not make him win. Hell the scenerio don't even have him winning. There just what could happen. He also can't force them to happen to the level your trying to pretend he can. Zealot alone was capable of stalemating him and any of these three could easily stalemate or even beat her.

as normal people way overrate midnighters powers. also you do realize spiderman actaully has real precog right?

as for his respect thread, been there done that. Maybe you should take a gander at IF, Wolverine and Spiderman respect thread because you clearly have very little knowledge on there abilities.

zealot is a thousand years trained Kherubims warrior. her Kherubim body makes her superhuman in every aspect. and she got Kheran blades that could cut through anything. so don't underrate her

The Nuul
Dummy, dont bother with mr troll.

MrMind
be quiet

MrMind
midnighter used to rip a freaking rail to kill a monster with one throw. he even fought with apollo. killed dozens of superhuman with no sweat, kicked somebody head off.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by The Nuul
Dummy, dont bother with mr troll.
true, he is quite the moron.

even his evidence is luaghable.

kicked a guys head off how could they hope to compete with such an attack force, I mean IF destroying a shield hellicareer with one shot is one thing, but that can't match up to the power of knocking person head off, nor could holding a biulding up like spiderman has, or Wolverine kicking a mans head off who was in a robotic suit which enhanced his durability. I mean what can these three hero do again such force.

MrMind
true, he is quite the moron.

even his evidence is luaghable.

kicked a guys head off how could they hope to compete with such an attack force, I mean IF destroying a shield hellicareer with one shot is one thing, but that can't match up to the power of knocking person head off, nor could holding a biulding up like spiderman has, or Wolverine kicking a mans head off who was in a robotic suit which enhanced his durability. I mean what can these three hero do again such force.

stop using pis feats as evidence. midnighter kicks back tank shells after they are fired. and he does these kind of feats on daily basis.
i'm really starting to wonder if you actually read the comcis or not. eek!

Mindset
What PIS feat did he use?

Dum Dum Dugan
I am the one using PIS feats........and your bring up cannon ball feats and call it consistent hahahaahahaha, thats laughable. Funny how he never done it again or even anything remotely similar to it.....but some how he consistently does this.....you are quite the joke.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
nothing he just trolling, we should ignore him, but sometimes it hard to do, with someone an idiot to the level he is.

MrMind

IF destroyed shield helicarrier, you do know on one panel sentry can't actually lift that thing right?
spiderman hold building is ridiculous too, gladiator best lifting feat is lifting the baxter building, and spiderman is on that level now? spiderman lift 10 tons, how on earth could he lift a building? pis

Mindset
IF destroyed shield helicarrier, you do know on one panel sentry can't actually lift that thing right?
spiderman hold building is ridiculous too, gladiator best lifting feat is lifting the baxter building, and spiderman is on that level now? spiderman lift 10 tons, how on earth could he lift a building? pis How is destroying a shield helicarrier even remotely the same as trying to lift it?

Spiderman didn't lift a building, he supported a portion of it.

MrMind
How is destroying a shield helicarrier even remotely the same as trying to lift it?

Spiderman didn't lift a building, he supported a portion of it.

1. because IF isn't even cloooooooose to sentry level.
2. doesn't matter spiderman is only 10 tons base level, the best he can go is 20-25 tons, do you know how heavy a portion of building is?

Mindset
1. because IF isn't even cloooooooose to sentry level.
2. doesn't matter spiderman is only 10 tons base level, the best he can go is 20-25 tons, do you know how heavy a portion of building is? He doesn't have to be...punching down a helicarrier is in no way the same as trying to lift it.

Tell me, how much weight was Spiderman supporting?

Lord_Talron
this guy isnt a troll, hes just mentally incompetent.

Dum Dum Dugan
He doesn't have to be...punching down a helicarrier is in no way the same as trying to lift it.

also why does he think that a legit showing for sentry strength?

also why should we bother, this kid just tried to call midnighter kick a tank shell back at a tank legit consistent showing of his abilities when it far from it. Not even sure that kid can grasp how much durability and strength that would require.

MrMind
He doesn't have to be...punching down a helicarrier is in no way the same as trying to lift it.

1. tell me, which one is harder, destroying a bicycle or lifting it
2. a normal building weight from 30000-300000. so no way spiderman could support even portion of hte building

Mindset
That's a horrible analogy.

MrMind

1. that's not, you don't know destroying a helicarrier is easier than lifting it.
2. how would i know? Dum Dum Dugan said spiderman lift a building. i never saw the scan, so you either upload the scan or i will assume spiderman lift a building since dum dum dugan said so

Dum Dum Dugan

This guy believes

midnighter solos

Dum Dum Dugan
1. that's not, you don't know destroying a helicarrier is easier than lifting it.
2. how would i know? Dum Dum Dugan said spiderman lift a building. i never saw the scan, so you either upload the scan or i will assume spiderman lift a building since dum dum dugan said so
I said he supported part of a biulding, never said lift it.

find it funny how fast you are to yell pis when you realize mister midnighter aint as great as you thought he was.

Lord_Talron
2. a normal building weight from 30000-300000. so no way spiderman could support even portion of hte building 1. tell me which is harder; using a rocket launcher to destroy a car, or lifting the car?
2. not going there because i dont care

Mindset
Basically you have no idea what you're talking about...

Lord_Talron
2. a normal building weight from 30000-300000. so no way spiderman could support even portion of hte building also, id think it would be easier for me to destroy the bicycle than to lift it because i dont have to get up to take it apart.

MrMind
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
1. tell me which is harder; using a rocket launcher to destroy a car, or lifting the car?

IF doesn't have a rocket launcher, chi and shoot rocket launcher isn't the same thing

MrMind
I said he supported part of a biulding, never said lift it.

find it funny how fast you are to yell pis when you realize mister midnighter aint as great as you thought he was.

so? it's still pis. a building is around 30000-300000 tons, spidey base strength is 10 tons

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
1. tell me which is harder; using a rocket launcher to destroy a car, or lifting the car?
far more accurate comparison. People always assume puncing power= strength, but thats not always the cases especially when concerning IF. Sure he can amp his strength, but his punching power is vastly more powerful then his strength level at the time of the punch. He simply amps his chi around his attack fist. So your example is very accurate.

Dum Dum Dugan
edit

Mindset
IF doesn't have a rocket launcher, chi and shoot rocket launcher isn't the same thing You're right, an IF is many times more powerful than a rocket launcher.Originally posted by MrMind
so? it's still pis. a building is around 30000-300000 tons, spidey base strength is 10 tons You haven't even seen the scan. You don't even know what happened. facepalm

Dum Dum Dugan
IF doesn't have a rocket launcher, chi and shoot rocket launcher isn't the same thing
it far more comparable then your arguement. IF does not amp his strength to thsoes levels he gathers his chi which impacts with 100 ton power.

so yes his example is vastly more accurate then yours.

Dum Dum Dugan
Still laughing at the idea of Midnighter soloing Wolverine, Iron Fist and Spiderman.

wonder how some one can rational come to such an opinion.

MrMind
You're right, an IF is many times more powerful than a rocket launcher. You haven't even seen the scan. You don't even know what happened. facepalm

1. omg are you freaking serious, the other guy brought up using the rocket launcher example. and it's as an example!!!!!!!!!!! rocket launcher can't destroy the helicarrier!!!!!!!!!! i'm saying chi and rocket launcher doesn't work the same way, get it?????

2. so, why don't you post the scan and lets see it? it's the other guy brought up the spiderman support the building. so i mark his word and actually thinking about spiderman support the freaking building.

Dum Dum Dugan
Hey if IF punched Midnighter, do you all think he explode?

Mindset
1. omg are you freaking serious, the other guy brought up using the rocket launcher example. and it's as an example!!!!!!!!!!! rocket launcher can't destroy the helicarrier!!!!!!!!!! i'm saying chi and rocket launcher doesn't work the same way, get it?????

2. so, why don't you post the scan and lets see it? it's the other guy brought up the spiderman support the building. so i mark his word and actually thinking about spiderman support the freaking building. Do you not understand how analogies work?

Look it up yourself.

MrMind
Do you not understand how analogies work?

Look it up yourself.

alright here's how it goes, a guy said using rocket launcher shoot a car is easier than lifting a car as an analogy. i said IF chi doesn't work like rocket launcher. and you out of no where said IF chi is more powerful than rocket launcher? do you even make sense? the guy said rocket launcher could destroyed the car, not the freaking helicarrier!!!!!! so it doesn't matter IF punch is more powerful than rocket luancher! his punch is not destroying a helicarrier!

MrMind
Still laughing at the idea of Midnighter soloing Wolverine, Iron Fist and Spiderman.

wonder how some one can rational come to such an opinion.

still laughing at the idea of either wolverine spiderman or iron fist could stalemating or beat zealot

Mindset
alright here's how it goes, a guy said using rocket launcher shoot a car is easier than lifting a car as an analogy. i said IF chi doesn't work like rocket launcher. and you out of no where said IF chi is more powerful than rocket launcher? do you even make sense? the guy said rocket launcher could destroyed the car, not the freaking helicarrier!!!!!! so it doesn't matter IF punch is more powerful than rocket luancher! his punch is not destroying a helicarrier! Why isn't an IF capable of destroying a helicarrier?

Dum Dum Dugan
MrMind what you seem unable to grasp is the fact your original analogy was complete off. This new analogy with the rocket launcher is actually more accurate then yours.

You said that it easier to lift a bike then destroy it. That not accurate with Iron Fist. His destructive force is not based on his strength which is what you don't seem able to grasp.

Mindset
W/e, I'm done.

Dum Dum Dugan
still laughing at the idea of either wolverine spiderman or iron fist could stalemating or beat zealot
Why cant they?

Zoelet not superior to to wolverine or IF in any way. She only more skileld then Spiderman, but she also slower, not nearly as strong, not nearly as agile and his spider senses is capable of combating the skill differences and he also posses range options which would give Zealot hell in it self.

your simply ignorant.

MrMind
MrMind what you seem unable to grasp is the fact your original analogy was complete off. This new analogy with the rocket launcher is actually more accurate then yours.

You said that it easier to lift a bike then destroy it. That not accurate with Iron Fist. His destructive force is not based on his strength which is what you don't seem able to grasp.

because chi isn't like shooting rocket launcher
chi only enhance his punching power, and shooting rocket launcher is like shooting energy beam

MrMind
Why cant they?

Zoelet not superior to to wolverine or IF in any way. She only more skileld then Spiderman, but she also slower, not nearly as strong, not nearly as agile and his spider senses is capable of combating the skill differences and he also posses range options which would give Zealot hell in it self.

your simply ignorant.

because one cut from zealot Kheran blades could kill spiderman

Dum Dum Dugan
because chi isn't like shooting rocket launcher
chi only enhance his punching power, and shooting rocket launcher is like shooting energy beam
chi is energy which is what you seem unable to grasp.

It a lot more accurate then your argument, because you assumed IF punching power is based of strength which it not. But I not surprised, you seem quite ignorant.

Dum Dum Dugan
because one cut from zealot Kheran blades could kill spiderman
so? one punch from spiderman could kill her or at very least KO her, also he webbing could easily incapacitate her.

what of Wolverine and IF?

MrMind
chi is energy which is what you seem unable to grasp.

It a lot more accurate then your argument, because you assumed IF punching power is based of strength which it not. But I not surprised, you seem quite ignorant.

why are you assuming i'm saying his punching power based of strength? i wasn't even talking about his chi when i use this example. i only use that as an example to mindset because he thinks destroying something is easier than lifting it and i said that's not always the case. as for the other example. shooting a rocket launcher is not even close to using chi.

Dum Dum Dugan
why are you assuming i'm saying his punching power based of strength? i wasn't even talking about his chi when i use this example. i only use that as an example to mindset because he thinks destroying something is easier than lifting it and i said that's not always the case. as for the other example. shooting a rocket launcher is not even close to using chi.
No we were discussing IF, and with IF that is the cases, which all of us were trying to explain to you, but it like talking to a wall

MrMind
zealot is a warrior before human civilization, her sword could take blow from freaking captain atom. midnighter stalemate her isn't a bad showing.

MrMind
No we were discussing IF, and with IF that is the cases, which all of us were trying to explain to you, but it like talking to a wall

have i ever denied IF could use chi?
IF destroy helicarrier is pis because shield helicarrier could actually hurt void bad enought to bring back robert reynolds
and do you have any idea how big that helicarrier is?

Dum Dum Dugan
zealot is a warrior before human civilization, her sword could take blow from freaking captain atom. midnighter stalemate her isn't a bad showing.
Yea and ?

Wolverine, IF and Spiderman are all capable of stalemating and even beating her. So your idea that midnighter would solo them is absurd.

Dum Dum Dugan
have i ever denied IF could use chi?
IF destroy helicarrier is pis because shield helicarrier could actually hurt void bad enought to bring back robert reynolds
and do you have any idea how big that helicarrier is?

how does hurting void relevant to damageing the helicarrier. here the problem with your argument, none of them are relevant.

also the helicarreier never hurt the void at all.

MrMind
Yea and ?

Wolverine, IF and Spiderman are all capable of stalemating and even beating her. So your idea that midnighter would solo them is absurd.

because midnighter fight people stronger than them in authority all the time. did you even read authority? and he would run the battle in his head before it starts, that means he would be able to dodge all three of their attack.

MrMind
how does hurting void relevant to damageing the helicarrier. here the problem with your argument, none of them are relevant.

also the helicarreier never hurt the void at all.

the helicarrier sure hurt void enough to bring robert reynold back
it's relevant because that's a huge helicarrier, IF shouldn't suppose to destroy it

MrMind

why using stalemate zealot as an evidence when an issue before midnighter nerve strike the freaking maul

The Nuul
Battle, I do read the Authority and you should know this by now.....dont bother with this guy.

Black bolt z
2. a normal building weight from 30000-300000. so no way spiderman could support even portion of hte building Destroying something big is easier then lifting it.Here which would be easier?Lifting a 100 billion ton mountain or dropping a nuke on it to destroy it.

MrMind
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Destroying something big is easier then lifting it.Here which would be easier?Lifting a 100 billion ton mountain or dropping a nuke on it to destroy it.

hahahaha. a nuke? a nuke? a freaking nuke? where did you buy it, from russia? hahahahahahahahaha

Black bolt z
hahahaha. a nuke? a nuke? a freaking nuke? where did you buy it, from russia? hahahahahahahahaha What?Which would you consider easier?Lifting a 100 billion ton mountain(30 billion ton hellicarrier)or destroying it.I mean regular people destroy buildings daily with less force then iron fist has but they can't lift it nor could iron fist. Lifting huge things are much harder then destroying them.

MrMind
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What?Which would you consider easier?Lifting a 100 billion ton mountain(30 billion ton hellicarrier)or destroying it.I mean regular people destroy buildings daily with less force then iron fist has but they can't lift it nor could iron fist. Lifting huge things are much harder then destroying them.

1.because IF punching stuff with chi and you are talking about nuking mountain
2. regular people has tech which what we called bomb. IF doesn't have that.

and just to break it down to you lifting isn't always easier than breaking. it's easier to lift a tennis ball than to break it. get it?
and yes i'm sure sentry unable to lift a helicarrier is harder than IF destroy it. but that isn't the case because sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF
now you can call sentry isn't be able to lift a helicarrier pis. but i call IF able to destroying it pis (which is more likely).

Badabing
People need to stop the trolling and bashing. Let's get back to the thread topic. Thanks.

MrMind

also why should we bother, this kid just tried to call midnighter kick a tank shell back at a tank legit consistent showing of his abilities when it far from it. Not even sure that kid can grasp how much durability and strength that would require.

you are saying i'm using pis when you yourself using ridiculous spiderman and iron fist feats as evidence? oh the irony laughing

MrMind
you are saying i'm using pis when you yourself using ridiculous spiderman and iron fist feats as evidence. oh the irony laughing

Black bolt z
1.because IF punching stuff with chi and you are talking about nuking mountain
2. regular people has tech which what we called bomb. IF doesn't have that.

and just to break it down to you lifting isn't always easier than breaking. it's easier to lift a tennis ball than to break it. get it?
and yes i'm sure sentry unable to lift a helicarrier is harder than IF destroy it. but that isn't the case because sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF
now you can call sentry isn't be able to lift a helicarrier pis. but i call IF able to destroying it pis (which is more likely). I wouldn't call IF destroying the hellicarrier PIS.I would call it a high end feat.

Badabing
you are saying i'm using pis when you yourself using ridiculous spiderman and iron fist feats as evidence? oh the irony laughing Originally posted by MrMind
As my post stated right before your double posts:Originally posted by Badabing
People need to stop the trolling and bashing. Let's get back to the thread topic. Thanks.

Do I really need to take things up a notch?

StyleTime
So....like.....

What's being argued? That Midnighter will solo?

Dum Dum Dugan
Yes, mr. troll thinks that Midnighter solos lol.

Oak Parker
Guys, it is just comics.

Mindset
What's your point?

Oak Parker
What's your point? No need to insult each other or be so serious.

Mindset
Shut up, jerk.

/super serious

Badabing
Yes, mr. troll thinks that Midnighter solos lol. I posted in this thread that the trolling and bashing stop. sneer

Keep it up and I'll declare Wolverine the loser in every thread I can find right before I close them. biscuits

durverine

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Badabing
I posted in this thread that the trolling and bashing stop. sneer

Keep it up and I'll declare Wolverine the loser in every thread I can find right before I close them. biscuits

durverine
I wasent bashing, more just stating a fact,,,, stick out tongue big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.