Hey Warner Brothers, can you spare a dime (or a million perchance?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Mush
Hey guys,

Me and a few mates from the bottom of the world here in Wellington, New Zealand, have devised a little idea we lovingly categorise as a "sh*tcom", basically a zero budget, bottom-of-the-barrel-humour, homage to the brilliant trashy 80's & 90's sitcoms such as The Young Ones & Married With Children, and was hoping to get some feedback from an international audience.

We've got a youtube channel under the name "TeamUgly2010" (youtube . com/user/TeamUgly2010#p/u), which contains all the episodes of "C's Get Degrees" so far, plus extra bits & pieces we've put out in conjunction with the show.

They're all short & sharp bites of antipodean artistry (5 min max for each), to suit the short attention spans of the Twitterbookflickspace generation of today. So no need to hang around forever waiting for punchlines that may never come.

If you want to have a squiz and let us know what you think (even if it is to tell us that you can't understand what we're saying, or that 10 braindead hamsters could come up with something funnier and better structured) that would be appreciated!!

We've got a facebook page set up as well (facebook . com/home.php?#%21/pages/Cs-get-Degrees/103491323031453) for anyone that's crazy enough to want to keep tabs on it that way.
Sorry no twitter or flicker or jitter or mister or mas'a or quepasa or whatever else the kids are doing these days (we were born in the early 80's dammit, we preferred technology in easy to handle 8 or 16 bits).

Alrighty then, peace out and all that lovely stuff...

Scythe
The hell's a squiz?

Evil_Mush
That'd be New Zealand speak for "review" or "espy".

Surely you've learnt such things from Flight of The Conchords and Xena Warrior Princess over the last 2-15 years!

Evil_Mush
Oh and off the off topic topic, how do I add an avatar to my profile? Am I blind or am I still too much of a worthless plebian in the forums eyes to earn the right to a funky gif image to represent my likes and/or personality?

And fingers crossed for not getting deleted for spam! That'd make me a sad panda. Because it's not spam, it's awesomeness (in the eye of THIS beholder).

Scythe
You shouldn't have told me what it meant, I thought it was something delicious. Now I know it's not. I want a sandwich.

To add an avatar, click on the quick links arrow, it should bring a drop down menu where you can find 'Edit Avatar' once you click that, you can add one from your computer, or use one of the ones preloaded on here.

Evil_Mush
Well if you go by UrbanDictionary, a squiz could also be a cigarette or, er, busting a nut.

Both of which may be considered delicious by some. But who am I to judge?

Thanks for the advice, I shall attend to that presently!

Evil_Mush
Awww, I'm severely saddened that I can't go over 64x64 pixels.

At least the cool dude with the grooviest sunglasses in the galaxy in ST:TNG is available. He rocks the party that rocks the body.

Scythe
I will kill whoever thinks eating cigs and broken testicles is delicious personally.

You're welcome.

Originally posted by Evil_Mush
Awww, I'm severely saddened that I can't go over 64x64 pixels.

At least the cool dude with the grooviest sunglasses in the galaxy in ST:TNG is available. He rocks the party that rocks the body.

The longer you're here, the bigger your avvy size will get, just like human anotomy.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Scythe
I will kill whoever thinks eating cigs and broken testicles is delicious personally.

You're welcome.

The longer you're here, the bigger your avvy size will get, just like human anotomy.
Coming from the one who eats babys.
laughing out loud

Kaibs
Originally posted by mikeydude
laughing out loud

erm babies*

^_^ V

mikeydude
Look, I am a failure.
Just get used to it.

Kaibs
Look, I am a failure.
Just get used to it.

I refuse Mikey. I refuse. I have faith in you bro!

mikeydude
It's ok. Im pretty stupid when it comes to typing, even though my gwam is like 62 per minute.

Kaibs
It's ok. Im pretty stupid when it comes to typing, even though my gwam is like 62 per minute.

It's not typing it's something else, but close enough brother ^)^

And very nice! And don't worry FAITH sir FAITH!

mikeydude
Faith isnt real.

Belief is... but you cant have 100% of it.

Kaibs
Faith isnt real.

Belief is... but you cant have 100% of it.

I actually tend to agree with you there. I used to have faith not in religion or anything but faith in general. But now I actually don't.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Kaibs
I actually tend to agree with you there. I used to have faith not in religion or anything but faith in general. But now I actually don't.
Read the biology of belief.
Great book, and I dont read much.

Kaibs
Read the biology of belief.
Great book, and I dont read much.

I'll check it out. What's it about?

Scythe
laughing out loud

TELL THE WHOLE WORLD!!

mikeydude
Originally posted by Kaibs
I'll check it out. What's it about?
Its how you cant have 100% beliefin something.

The Nuul
shit

Kaibs
Its how you cant have 100% beliefin something.

Nice, I'll go check it out at the library sometime.

mikeydude
Dope.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
shit Ahaha poopoo.

mikeydude
Poop.

Lestov16
Poop.

http://sharetv.org/images/medium/spongebob_squarepants/357633.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Poop.

Lestov16
Poop.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ahaha poopoo.

Evil_Mush
I gotta say, I love the direction this topic has gone in.

It really captures the zeitgeist of the current socio-political tendencies of the intra-generational population in this new millenia.

Poop. The NEW choice of a new generation.

Rogue Jedi
PEWP.

Lestov16
Poop. Happy Dance

mikeydude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Ahaha poopoo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.