Team 7 vs Grand Fisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
beginning of series team 7 minus Kakashi

VS

Grand Fisher when he first appeared

who wins?...

RE: Blaxican
Grand Fisher, imo. Team 7 at the beginning could barely wipe their own asses.

Q99
Lesse, as-of their team formation, Naruto has his clones, and Sasuke has fireballs (and those big windmill shuriken he uses). Sakura can throw kunai and that's about it.

I think they can take him, in large part due to Sasuke, who was pretty good even to start with. Normal hollows, even somewhat exceptional ones like GF, aren't all that tough, and the idea of having to attack a foe disguised as a friend isn't too foreign to them.

Plus, who would GF disguise his lure as? Sasuke's got no-one who'd stop him from attacking. Sakura, maybe Sasuke. Naruto, perhaps Iruka? Which'd be too out-of-place for Naruto to buy.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Q99
Naruto, perhaps Iruka? Which'd be too out-of-place for Naruto to buy.
Beginning of series Naruto was a retard though. Falling for snare traps and stuff.

Q99
Originally posted by King Kandy
Beginning of series Naruto was a retard though. Falling for snare traps and stuff.

Definite true.

Still, he can provide decoy for Sasuke, who has pretty good fireballs, strong taijutsu, and skill with thrown weapons.

It's all about Sasuke in this match.

Nephthys
To be fair, he was only 12.

RE: Blaxican
Tell that to "Your brother Itachi was ANBU by the time he was 8!" Itachi. no expression

Nephthys
We can't all be Gary Stu's Blax. Not everyones you.

Q99
Aside from his lure, Grand Fisher has his physical attributes, reasonable but not that high, and his hair, which is somewhat fast but easy to escape from even if caught.

Ichigo had almost no power when they fought, after all.

NemeBro
Well Sakura is useless, Naruto may as well be useless, so it is really just Sasuke vs. Grand Fisher.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nephthys
To be fair, he was only 12.

And yet he was close to a chuunin level ninja in terms of skill & power. At age 7 he had more chakra than the average genin.

Though I don't know GF's abilities, right now I do think he'd win, since it's just Sasuke who would be an actual threat in this fight. Naruto would be the first to fall, as he'd just charge at GF, while Sakura would do nothing.

King Kandy
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Tell that to "Your brother Itachi was ANBU by the time he was 8!" Itachi. no expression
That's got to be so surreal. Kakashi was a chunin when he was six, supposedly. Like, just imagine you're a genin, and your mission commander is six years old.

Q99
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
And yet he was close to a chuunin level ninja in terms of skill & power. At age 7 he had more chakra than the average genin.

Though I don't know GF's abilities, right now I do think he'd win, since it's just Sasuke who would be an actual threat in this fight. Naruto would be the first to fall, as he'd just charge at GF, while Sakura would do nothing.

Even if Naruto fell, his regen might get him back in. Also if he rushed, it'd probably be with several clones, and it'd at the least help tell Sasuke what he's up against.

For ways to kill someone, pretty much all GF has is claws.

I do think Sasuke + mostly useless teammates equals a win. Super early bleach had pretty minor power levels and until Ichigo met the Menos, he showed almost nothing special, and GF doesn't have much good defense against just being burned.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by King Kandy
That's got to be so surreal. Kakashi was a chunin when he was six, supposedly. Like, just imagine you're a genin, and your mission commander is six years old.

Was Itachi ever a Jounin? He seemingly jumped from Chuunin rank into becoming an ANBU captain at 13.

Originally posted by Q99
Even if Naruto fell, his regen might get him back in. Also if he rushed, it'd probably be with several clones, and it'd at the least help tell Sasuke what he's up against.

For ways to kill someone, pretty much all GF has is claws.

I do think Sasuke + mostly useless teammates equals a win. Super early bleach had pretty minor power levels and until Ichigo met the Menos, he showed almost nothing special, and GF doesn't have much good defense against just being burned.

His regen wasn't that fast unless his emotions went out of control. Also, I think that Naruto would just rush in without clones. I remember him rushing towards Kakashi like that.

Guess so. I've got nothing to counter, and I really don't want to go over the GF fight right now. meh.

Q99
The '6 year chunin' thing seems like it only happens during war. That is, as soon as you know jutsu and combat skills, you're on a squad, at least in a minor role, and from there it's not hard for events to conspire to give you a chance for promotion.

Even Itachi only graduated the exams at 7, and chunin at 10.

Was Itachi ever a Jounin? He seemingly jumped from Chuunin rank into becoming an ANBU captain at 13.

Not exactly, but if someone qualifies for ANBU captain they qualify for Jonin if you ask me.

King Kandy
I've always understood that ANBU used a separate ranking system for their members than the main Konoha military.

Demonic Phoenix
Ahh, true.
The Konoha Police Force still had Jounins & Chuunins among them, and had their own ranking system.

Q99
ANBU probably doesn't due to the desire for anonymity among it's forces.

BloodRain
Is this them before the first sharingan and fox uses?

Mass shadow clone with sharingan Sasuke's skills may have a chance.

Q99
Originally posted by BloodRain

It's before that, though personally I think it'd be a very solid win for the ninja at that point.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by BloodRain

yep, this is when the team was just announced, say after Kakashi's bell test...

BloodRain
Oh, then Mass shadow clones and fireballs all around. And whatever Sakura brings to the table ._.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.