Bombshell Vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/557875-0002_large.jpg http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/75653-87931-colossus_super.jpg

Colossus-Big C
Q99
Ok, Bombshell.

Colossus can't fly and she has very strong range.

King Castle
Originally posted by Q99
Ok, Bombshell.

Colossus can't fly and she has very strong range. but her skin is comparably week to colossus and she hasnt shown equal nor superior strength to colossus.

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle
but her skin is comparably week to colossus and she hasnt shown equal nor superior strength to colossus.

Which isn't much of an issue if she uses her range and flight.

One of her blasts did one-shot KO Ares-powered Wonder Girl, iirc.

Sure, he can win if it goes melee, but that's largely up to her.

King Castle
fine in melee she get beaten into submission.. if she stays airborne and fires from above she will eventually win if she doesnt tire or run out of fuel.

never bn impressed by WG period.

i only recall BS fighting WG who was controlled by jericho nothing i saw made me believe BS blast were anything that colossus hasnt tanked in th past.

GalacticStorm
Bombshell 10/10 if she fights smartly, relying mostly on her flight and energy blasts.

Omega Vision
Bombshell.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Bombshell. any reasons though?

SamZED
Weird, read plenty of books with her, never noticed any crazy feats. Always thought she's like a class 10 bralwer. Maybe that's just me..

Q99
I haven't read much with her, what with Titans not exactly being great when Geoff left, but the feats I'm referring to were from her first story.

Also from that story, for toughness she was punched by Miss Martian and Wonder Girl, and was zapped by Martian Vision and WG's lightning lasso.

Strengthwise it wouldn't surprise me if she was fairly low on base, but like Captain Atom, she can amp her strength by drawing on more Quantum power too.

King Castle
if she could draw power she would have done it when miss Martian heat visioned her..

instead her shell over heated and was flash frozen and cracked.

nothin Colossus couldnt have done/survived if swapped places imo

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
any reasons though?
Flight and ranged offense.

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle
if she could draw power she would have done it when miss Martian heat visioned her..

? She was already amping and drawing more quantum power at that time.

Miss Martian's heat vision did nothing. Kid Devil's high-end eat burst paired with rapid cooling did, and it was only the rapid combination that worked.

Yes, but Bombshell has a specific vulnerability to rapid heat/cold fluctuations and Colossus doesn't, so that doesn't help Piotr any.

The physical hits she took, martian vision, etc., didn't do anything to her, so she's still really tough.

Omega Vision
If her shell gets ruptured will it cause a massive explosion ala Captain Atom from Kingdom Come?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If her shell gets ruptured will it cause a massive explosion ala Captain Atom from Kingdom Come?

No. She's not quiet like Captain America she only has "skin" coating, which can break off and reveal human flesh.

Q99
And she learned how to 'regenerate' the skin too.

Originally posted by Q99

Yes, but Bombshell has a specific vulnerability to rapid heat/cold fluctuations and Colossus doesn't, so that doesn't help Piotr any.
he was cracked once through cold and heat

she wins

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -K-M-
No. She's not quiet like Captain America she only has "skin" coating, which can break off and reveal human flesh. its only skin? i guess colossus has the durability advantage

-K-M-
Holy friggin typos, i meant to say she's not quite like Captain Atom

Colossus-Big C
so is it only skin or her actual body?

-K-M-
so is it only skin or her actual body?

Skin

Colossus-Big C
Skin colossus is solid even his heart is metal

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/SIppPom4pZI/AAAAAAAAEgU/BXLvndYJ7Js/s400/UltimateX-Men96+-+colossusAllHeart.jpg

-K-M-
colossus is solid even his heart is metal

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Gd8NBIma-zo/SIppPom4pZI/AAAAAAAAEgU/BXLvndYJ7Js/s400/UltimateX-Men96+-+colossusAllHeart.jpg

That's a pic of ultimate universe Colossus

Colossus-Big C
That's a pic of ultimate universe Colossus same applies to 616

Q99
Yep, though coating vs solid through isn't everything.

Bombshell's is Dilustel, that weird super-strong metal is that CA has. Thus it should get tougher the more quantum energy she channels.

The Pict
same applies to 616

They are 2 different characters.

Colossus-Big C
yes but 616 is just like that

KingD19
Originally posted by The Pict
They are 2 different characters.

616 Colossus is solid metal as well, it's been shown on several occasions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.