Emperor Han & Army vs The Scorpion King & Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaibs
Emperor Han and his army at the end of the movie

VS.

The Scorpion King and his army at the end of the movie.

Han is at his peak in the movie and The Scorpion King is as well.

Each army has 100,000 soldiers.

The fight is on an open battlefield.

Who wins?

If it's to one sided because of The Scorpion King actually having no huge feats in the movie, we can replace him with Imhotep.

Rogue Jedi
Either way, SK/Imohtep stomps.

Kaibs
Your reasoning behind that? The Scorpion King 1v1 would probably get slaughtered by Han. Imhotep would be a lot harder.

Rogue Jedi
I'm thinking about SK's dog looking soldiers.

Kaibs
You're referring to the Anubis Warriors? Han's soldiers were just as fierce.

Rogue Jedi
No, they weren't. The Anubis warriors (black skin, dog looking, right?) were faster, stronger, and much more fierce.

Kaibs
Umm no. You need to watch the end of the movie of both movies if you think that.

Rogue Jedi
I watched the last Mummy movie last week, it's quite fresh in my mind. Been a while since I saw the movie with the Anubis soldiers, but I am judging the way they fought when they were telling SK's back story.

Kaibs
Ahhh no. You can't judge that, as they were under the control of Anubis himself. They were literally immortal then. At the end of the movie is what I'm referring to where both armies were not immortal, but both were pretty evenly matched.

Rogue Jedi
Ah. Vid?

Kaibs
No idea, I haven't looked. But you remember when the army of Anubis took on the dudes on the horses? Almost reminds you of the Egyptian Rohan Riders in a sense.

Rogue Jedi
Drawing a blank.

Kaibs
If you have Starz just watch it on there, other wise I can't really explain it to you better than I already have. I think it's an even match though.

Utrigita
If anything that could be called a advance force and nothing else (iirc they was basically a black sea when they come running over the hill?), or they simply reanimated again away from the battle to return. Iiirc Hans terra-cotta warriors was easier defeatable then the Anubis warriors, I also imagine that the long spears utilized by the terra-cotta soldiers would be largely inaffective in accomplishing a decapitation of the Anubis Warriors, as for Imhotep vs Emporer Han that would be very interesting, but I see the army battle as being rather onesided, but granted it's been a long time since I saw Return of the Dragon Emperor.

Kaibs
Well Hans army also had swords too so I'd like to think they might be able to decap an Anubis warrior yeah? I should of put in the original thread that nobody respawns, because technically both armies are dead anyways.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Kaibs
Well Hans army also had swords too so I'd like to think they might be able to decap an Anubis warrior yeah? I should of put in the original thread that nobody respawns, because technically both armies are dead anyways.

I'm merely pointing out that in the initial charge and clash the Terra Cotta warriors would suffer alot more then the Anubis warriors.

The difference is that where the Terra Cotta didn't return when destroyed (atleast I don't recall such) the Anubis warriors might, but given Ardeth said that the anubis warriors was killed (and also your conditions) then I must admit that it's more likely that the army anubis provides are significantly larger then the one Emperor Han had at his disposal.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Utrigita
I'm merely pointing out that in the initial charge and clash the Terra Cotta warriors would suffer alot more then the Anubis warriors.

The difference is that where the Terra Cotta didn't return when destroyed (atleast I don't recall such) the Anubis warriors might, but given Ardeth said that the anubis warriors was killed (and also your conditions) then I must admit that it's more likely that the army anubis provides are significantly larger then the one Emperor Han had at his disposal.

Yeah, maybe. I mean the one dudes horseback army took out all the soldiers... where it took a plane and another undead army to kill Han's too. It makes sense what you're saying though. It'd be nice if they just killed each other and it just came down to Han vs Imhotep.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Kaibs
Yeah, maybe. I mean the one dudes horseback army took out all the soldiers... where it took a plane and another undead army to kill Han's too. It makes sense what you're saying though. It'd be nice if they just killed each other and it just came down to Han vs Imhotep.

You mean it toke the well trained army of the Pharaohs bodyguard to kill the advance force, they survived with maybe 3-400 man and then over the hill another force of Anubis Warriors that was significantly larger then the last emerged. Ultimately I think the Anubis Army is both significantly stronger and significantly larger then the Terra Cotta army.

Emperor Han vs Imhotep will indeed be a interesting fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.