Black Panther vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SasuOna
How does this go?
they are fighting in Avengers tower
Standard forum rules H2H fight

Juk3n
Tchalla pwnstomps, 2 kingpins wouldn't have a chance

SamZED
BP wins but I wouldnt go as far to say its a stomp. Fisk kicked Cap America's ass after all.

Juk3n
Originally posted by SamZED
BP wins but I wouldnt go as far to say its a stomp. Fisk kicked Cap America's ass after all.

High showing, BP's high showings have him stalemating ironfist and defeating a skrull who was Ironfist/Elektra/Shang-Chi and one other i forget.

Tchalla stomps

Kid Kurdy
It's not a stomp, but a win for BP nonetheless.

SamZED
Originally posted by Juk3n
High showing, BP's high showings have him stalemating ironfist and defeating a skrull who was Ironfist/Elektra/Shang-Chi and one other i forget.

Tchalla stomps TBF fighting some random skrulls is one thing, (Jackpot, a chick with some shield MA training and fancy costume held her own against a Venom/Rhino/Lizard skrull and won in the end) while stalemating top MA marvel fighters is another, Fisk has done that as well I believe. At his best, definitely not a stomp.

Parmaniac

Tchalla stomps And stalemating Silver Surfer peaches

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
And stalemating Silver Surfer peaches

Wasn't a stalemate, BP raped him. Surfer still wakes up in the middle of night and hears T'Challa saying: "I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR ARM OFF".

godking

Tchalla stomps Fisk beating captain america is a normal showing for fisk. Fisk has consistently beaten or stalemated high end martial artists.

Digi
Originally posted by godking
Fisk beating captain america is a normal showing for fisk. Fisk has consistently beaten or stalemated high end martial artists.

Slight correction, it WAS a normal showing. There's never been an official depowerment, but there's 2 Kingpins....the Classic KP that was able to school even low metas like Spider-Man consistently, and has too many similar showings to count them as flukes. And Current KP that is mid-street at best. The switch wasn't instantaneous, but was sometime in the 90's when writers stopped writing him as a fighter and he became almost entirely a schemer. Any fight involving him must make that distinction, or else you get into a pointless low/high-end feat argument.

SasuOna
I really don't think theres as big a drop off between classic and current Kingpin.
Classic Kingpin could beat a 15 year old spider-man when he wasn't at his strongest
Current Kingpin can beat Typhoid Mary, tank being on fire, get shot multiple times and only take a step back, and finally get shot in the head and not die.

Also beating a Skrull is really nothing special as many street level characters have done similar feats. Even Elektra was getting hit by a Collosus Skrull and still got up.

Imo Kingpin should be able to beat Black Panther, hes not stomping someone that can still give good fights to Spider-man and Daredevil.

Mindset
Has current KP had any fights against metas?

Only time I can think of is in BnB.

jinzin
IMO Kingpin should take this.

Digi
Originally posted by SasuOna
I really don't think theres as big a drop off between classic and current Kingpin.
Classic Kingpin could beat a 15 year old spider-man when he wasn't at his strongest

That's a bit of selective memory. Pete has been stated to be at 10 ton strength since his early days, and KP overpowered him physically numerous times well into the 80's when SM had been firmly established as a character. Decent recent showings aside, he's done nothing close to that level for years.

BattleMage
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wasn't a stalemate, BP raped him. Surfer still wakes up in the middle of night and hears T'Challa saying: "I'M GONNA TEAR YOUR ARM OFF". laughing out loud

animale
Wasn't Red Skull,with Rogers'body,unable to hurt Kingping while not holding back and fighting dirty?
Now I'm sure Black Panther >Red Skull but still..

the Darkone
Originally posted by animale
Wasn't Red Skull,with Rogers'body,unable to hurt Kingping while not holding back and fighting dirty?
Now I'm sure Black Panther >Red Skull but still..

BP fought Red Skull, and broke his jaw literally!!!

Trackz
T'Challa just beat Kingpin in his series

animale
Originally posted by the Darkone
BP fought Red Skull, and broke his jaw literally!!!

Yes,but Red Skull got distracted.
Being a new user I cant post the scan I uploaded on imageshack . sad

animale
Originally posted by Trackz
T'Challa just beat Kingpin in his series
Where?Are you talking about BP the most dangerous man alive?

cdtm
High showing

Actually, a consistent showing for classic Fisk.

He pwned Red Skull too.

And regularly matched or exceeded Spidey in strength back when he was < a 15 tonner. (Yes, Spidey holds back, but there's no getting around the fact in one test of strength, Fisk actually pushed him against a thick, solid stone wall with enough strength that he eventually got put through said wall.)

Fisk also held his own with Silvermane, who's listed as a 10 tonner. He lost the fight, but did a lot better than Spider Man did in the same story.

Plus he has strength feats like lifting a carpet and throwing everything on it, including Spidey and a solid oak desk, taking same solid oak and handling it like it was as light as a baseball bat, ripping apart solid steel beams and even supporting an entire structure composed of steel beams that must have weighed tons..

In addition, DD tired himself out striking Kingpin on the skull with his billy club, while KP was unaffected, actually hurt himself kicking him in the ribs, and numerous other similar feats.

So no, beating Cap is not a high end showing for Fisk. At the least, he's a solid one tonner on feats with high durability to match, and probably well above that..

SamZED
He recently crushed a statue with his bare hands. Almost ripped Black Cat's (who is an enhanced human) arms off. And the fight with BP.. imo to say T'chala won is a big stretch.

animale
Has Kingpin ever been defetead in hth?(outside his fights with Daredevil)?

SamZED
Havent you seen his fight with Spider-man in "back in black"? To call that a defeat would be an understatement.

animale
Yes,I forgot that fight.
Realistically Peter should own that way any human with no superhuman stats.

iceman24567
Panther recently fought Fisk and tbh t'challa looked too fast for Kingpin ermOriginally posted by the Darkone
BP fought Red Skull, and broke his jaw literally!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/TChalla.jpg

animale
Yes but Red Skull had the upper hand before he got distracted

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5897/teschiopanter.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by animale
Yes but Red Skull had the upper hand before he got distracted

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5897/teschiopanter.jpg Upperhand my ass that was planned just proves black power >>>>> nazis

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
He recently crushed a statue with his bare hands. Almost ripped Black Cat's (who is an enhanced human) arms off. And the fight with BP.. imo to say T'chala won is a big stretch. i dunno, it seemed like t'Challa had him beat in every aspect. T'Challa wasn't even taking the fight seriously at that point and was still messing around with Kingpin. Fairly impressive in my opinion, especially since he's weaker than he's ever been.

Tony Stark
BP is high class... He's way to much for KP, King pin would touch him twice on his good day.

cdtm
Fisk wins, with ease.

iceman24567
Panther wins

Daredevil1
Panther wins not easily. But he pulls off the majority.

cdtm
Originally posted by Tony Stark
BP is high class... He's way to much for KP, King pin would touch him twice on his good day.

Because Panther is that much better than Captain America and Daredevil?

DTM
If both characters are allowed their costumes and usual gear, then Black Panther takes it, if its just both guys in martial arts outfits, Ill go with Kingpin to win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.