Godzilla versus the Hungarian Horntail...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Godzilla (Matthew Broderick version) versus the Hungarian Horntail (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.)

Fight takes place in and around downtown Tokyo in broad daylight.

Who wins?

Impediment
Isn't Godzilla over 200 feet tall?

Rogue Jedi
Something like that, Godzilla definitely has size and strength here, but the Horntail can breathe fire too, and can go airborne. It was fairly nimble too, it was able to match Harry move for move while Harry was on his broom.

HtMj2wgN5UY

BloodRawEngine
Originally posted by Impediment
Isn't Godzilla over 200 feet tall?

At his largest, he's 100 meters (a little above 300 feet).

Zilla (which is presumably what OP is talking about) is about 60 meters. For the record, Zilla's actually really agile in proportion to his size, and the one in the cartoon had the same powers as Godzilla (and had also beaten the first Zilla when some Aliens revived him with cybernetics).

Rogue Jedi
Whichever one was in the Matthew Broderick movie.

Impediment
Then this is a stalemate.

Godzilla isn't going down by a little fire. It's too powerful.

The Horntail is too nimble and fast for Godzilla to even swat it.

Kaibs
Why you gotta use the shitty version of movie monsters? Shitty Kong, shitty Godzilla. :/

Robtard
Thought Godzilla in that film had some breath attack, like sonic or something.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Robtard
Thought Godzilla in that film had some breath attack, like sonic or something.

He did, but still, he should just the OG Godzilla and be done with it. There are other dragons he could of pitted against the Horntail to have a better match. Godzilla in reality should stomp the shit out of any monster. As he's in fact the king of all monsters.

Rogue Jedi
Godzilla is ground bound, the Horntail can dive bomb him all day and dodge godzilla's slow ass fire breath.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Godzilla is ground bound, the Horntail can dive bomb him all day and dodge godzilla's slow ass fire breath.

Lol you truly know nothing about Godzilla. Which is probably why you used the shittiest version of him so you could try to squeeze a win out for your HP dragon. That's a bit lame bro.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
Lol you truly know nothing about Godzilla. Which is probably why you used the shittiest version of him so you could try to squeeze a win out for your HP dragon. That's a bit lame bro.

The version I chose is the only one the Horntail has a chance against. Bro.

Kaibs
Horntail still has no chance bro, even if you want to claim Godzilla can't kill him. Horntail would never even get close to killing him. Simple as that. You should of pitted Horntail against a better creature in his league. Godzilla is simply out of everyones league.

Rogue Jedi
How you figure? Horntail can fly out of range of Godzilla's attacks. It is way nimble, nimble enough to dodge any and all attacks that Godzilla throws at it. It's called "Horntail" for a reason, perhaps you should know why.

See, I love this shit, HP ignorance.

Rogue Jedi
Wait wait wait, how tall was said version of Godzilla?

RE: Blaxican
'couple hundred feet.

In any case, 'Zilla could literally dodge missiles and outrun attack choppers. Something tells me he wins.

BruceSkywalker
vaguely remember the shiite called Godzilla '85, however what are he horntails feats?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
vaguely remember the shiite called Godzilla '85, however what are he horntails feats?

Already posted a vid, watch it. Also, you know why they call it a "Horntail", right?

Going by that video, he's pretty impressive. The fire he was launching was barely as big as Harry, about the size of the boulder Harry was hiding beside. Aside from that it seems to be kind of "lumbery". 'Zilla could probably kill it with one strike from it's fire, which, as you can see at around 4:35, is multiple times bigger and more impressive than the HP dragon's fire.

Rogue Jedi
Not gonna happen, the Horntail is far too nimble a flyer. Also:

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hungarian_Horntail

Spiked tail. Do I need to elaborate? It crushed car sized boulders to pebbles with it's tail.

Too nimble a flier? You think that the Horntail is more nimble than attack choppers? Because, Zilla destroyed all of the choppers that were attacking it by hitting them. That aside, I seriously doubt that the dragon could "dodge" the fire considering that it has a spread of about 60 feet and also launches an invisible gust of wind that can launch multi-ton cars into the air.

What is a spiked tail going to do? Zilla made a street full of cars fly up into the air by screaming at them, dodged hellfire missiles, was unharmed by a barrage of 50. caliber armor piercing rounds fired from attack choppers and rear mounted LRV's, took twelve anti-armor missiles from F-16's without dying, yet you think a spike on a tail attached to a creature that's a quarter of its size is going to anything but annoy it?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Too nimble a flier? You think that the Horntail is more nimble than attack choppers? Because, Zilla destroyed all of the choppers that were attacking it by hitting them. That aside, I seriously doubt that the dragon could "dodge" the fire considering that it has a spread of about 60 feet and also launches an invisible gust of wind that can launch multi-ton cars into the air.

What is a spiked tail going to do? Zilla made a street full of cars fly up into the air by screaming at them, dodged hellfire missiles, was unharmed by a barrage of 50. caliber armor piercing rounds fired from attack choppers and rear mounted LRV's, took twelve anti-armor missiles from F-16's without dying, yet you think a spike on a tail attached to a creature that's quarter of its size is going to anything but annoy it?

A spiked tail swung with enough force to reduce car sized boulders to dust, yeah, if the Horntail connects with Godzilla's head, Godzilla is gonna at least see stars.

Spiked tail.....Head.......Major damage.

Woah, it can reduce boulders to dust. So can 50. caliber rounds, and a single side winder missile can reduce an entire cliffside of rock to dust. He took 12 of them, the first 6 of which he barely even registered.

Rogue Jedi
Woah, it can reduce boulders to dust. So can 50. caliber rounds, and a single side winder missile can reduce an entire cliffside of rock to dust. He took 12 of them, the first 6 of which he barely even registered.

Did Godzilla take any direct hits to the head? Nope, afraid not. If the Horntail scores a direct hit to the head, which wouldn't be that hard, it's gonna **** Godzilla up.

Based upon what?

Rogue Jedi
Based upon what? Based on the fact that the Horntail destroyed boulders with it's spiked tail. Hit to the head>>>Hit to the body.

BTW, Godzilla felt every one of those missiles, each one caused him immense pain. Fail claim.

The spikes will bite deep, Godzilla will feel the pain, stop making it out like Godzilla is immune to pain.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Based on the fact that the Horntail destroyed boulders with it's spiked tail. Hit to the head>>>Hit to the body.

The skull is the most durable part of the body. By far.

He's not immune to pain, he's immune to the damage the horntail can put out. Burden of proofs on you to explain why boulder crushing strength would damage something who waded through the US army an hour into the film with negligible wounds.

You also failed to address some of the other things I said earlier.

Rogue Jedi
The skull is the most durable part of the body. By far.

He's not immune to pain, he's immune to the damage the horntail can put out. Burden of proofs on you to explain why boulder crushing strength would damage something who waded through the US army an hour into the film with negligible wounds.

You also failed to address some of the other things I said earlier.

K, let's try this another way. When a boxer KO's another, he does so how? With a blow to the head. Get it? Big ass spiked tail capable of reducing car sized boulders to pebbles hits Godzilla in the head, he's gonna feel it. The Army NEVER hit Godzilla in the head, much less with a huge spiked club.

Godzilla caught a chopper from the blind side, chased down another, and got one when it wasn't looking. The Horntail would have downed them just as easily with one swipe of it's tail. And yeah, the Horntail was more nimble than those choppers. It was capable of turning on a dime, just watch the vid.

Harry's Firebolt has a top speed of 250 mph, an Apache attack chopper has a top speed of 232 mph. The Horntail was on Harry's ass the entire time, Godzilla was able to just outrun the choppers.

Horntail is faster than Godzilla.

Impediment
Originally posted by Impediment
Then this is a stalemate.

Godzilla isn't going down by a little fire. It's too powerful.

The Horntail is too nimble and fast for Godzilla to even swat it.

Rogue Jedi
haermm I don't do linear.

Kaibs
Not in a million ****ing years would Godzilla lose. If you can't accept that then so be it, but this is one of those times yet again, where you argue something to death for the Potterverse thinking it can destroy top tier things.

Rogue Jedi
Tell me a time when Godzilla took a massive hit to the head with something like the Horntail's tail, with enough force behind it to disintegrate a car sized boulder.

You can't. Big ass spikes digging into Godzilla's brain, think about it. It struck the ground so hard that the Earth shook.

Kaibs
I can't? Are you joking? Do you really want me to list all of Godzilla's feats? Because later today I would be glad to do it.

Rogue Jedi
Broderick Godzilla only please. I know all it's feats, and none of them include Godzilla took a massive hit to the head with something like the Horntail's tail, with enough force behind it to disintegrate a car sized boulder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.