Cube Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deja~vu
Honestly, try this. It is a psychological tool. Tell me if it describes you and how you handle the things in your life.

First listen to the video, then and only then scroll down and answer the few short question.

It described me quite accurate.

http://www.personal-development-coach.net/the-cube-game.html

Symmetric Chaos
Tried it. Didn't work.

Really, personality tests that look at these vague sorts of parameters are the absolute worst sort of pop-psych.

At a minimum the test has no way to control for variables in the person's recent experiences.

Like for example I saw a big, opaque, black cube not because I egotistic, authoritative and insular but because I recently watched that famous scene from 2001: A Space Odyssey. I saw a ladder with lots of rungs not because I have lots of friends but because that's what I think of when people say "ladder".

Real, well designed, personality tests seem to look for clearly defined things. Do you have symptoms of schizophrenia? Do you tend to lie on questionnaires?

Also look at the wording of the results: "In general" "it may not always be so" "it can also mean" "can also represent" Blatant shotgunning techniques, horoscopes and fortune cookies are more subtle.

Deja~vu
laughing out loud

Well it worked for me. I'm a glowing white cube in 3-D and my horse is not tied to me and I let it do what it wants. Hows your horse??

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deja~vu
Hows your horse??

Free and wildly inaccurate.

Deja~vu
Maybe it's your fantasy...Hmm? LOL Hows your cloud? Sorta Big?? j/k..lol

Mindship
50/50

Deja~vu
What your cloud?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Liberator
These are always fun.

Deja~vu
I did it with an ex boyfriend and yep, he had his wild horse tied down. And that was him all over... miffed

Mindship
Originally posted by Deja~vu
What your cloud?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Cloud? I must've missed that part.

got bored halfway through, only did the cube. seemed pretty random, 50% accurate or so

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Mindship
Cloud? I must've missed that part. I meant the storm. embarrasment

inimalist
few things dissapoint me more than what the average person thinks is meant by "psychology"

that test says far more about how it's designers interpret human personality than about any individual personality

Deja~vu
It's fun, it's fun, it's fun, it's fun..It's fun, it's fun, it's fun, it's fun..It's fun, it's fun, it's fun, it's fun..It's fun, it's fun, it's fun, it's fun..It's fun, it's fun, it's fun, it's fun..

happy

inimalist
it might be, it isn't close to psychology though

dadudemon
Shotgunning is very close to accurate. A fortune cookie is much closer, sometimes. If I were to chose again, I'd chose a black cube! mad

My cube was gigantically massive, was clear, and made out of a futuristic material, like clear adamantium or something. It was spinning around, in a clear wide open area, with sand duney hills in the background. It was blowing away the sand around it like it was a helicopter, hovering. It gave off light as it had a white glow around it. (This is how I would picture a giant cube, in the middle of a desert. STFU!)

My ladder was a little ways away from my cube, was so huge that it reached into the darkness of space, and each rung was made of a different delicious cheese which replenished itself when a chunk was bitten out. It had rungs evenly spaced as though it were a real ladder...just really really tall.

My horse was colossally huge (almost as big as the cube), it was all black, was shiny, was a unicorn (fer realz), and very muscular. It was running all around the desert, but stayed close to the cube and ladder.

The storm was really far away, off in the distance. It looked like it could be violent but I couldn't really tell.

What is the analysis of the "clear" color? STUPID!

What about a horse that is, like, 7 stories tall with he black unicorny horn?

RE: Blaxican
I didn't get to the test because there was too much exposition to go through to get to it.

What does that say about my personality? haermm

inimalist
I imagined a cosmic cube...

Mindship
Originally posted by dadudemon
My cube was gigantically massive, was clear, and made out of a futuristic material, like clear adamantium or something. It was spinning around, in a clear wide open area, with sand duney hills in the background. It was blowing away the sand around it like it was a helicopter, hovering. It gave off light as it had a white glow around it. (This is how I would picture a giant cube, in the middle of a desert. Holy Remake of 'Epoch', 'Dudemon!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
I imagined a cosmic cube...

Someone wants to conquer the universe.

Originally posted by inimalist
I imagined a cosmic cube... lol

The first thing that crossed my mind when I read the title was actually kubik

Parmaniac
The 1. thing I imagined after closing my eyes was how I was teabagging that chick, yeah analyze this!

Yeah what great sience must be behind this:
"The color of the cube represents your personality. In general, if the cube is light you are a positive person and the darker it is the more negative you are. However it may not always be so, "

I could also take a deep look into a cup of coffe.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by dadudemon
Shotgunning is very close to accurate. A fortune cookie is much closer, sometimes. If I were to chose again, I'd chose a black cube! mad

My cube was gigantically massive, was clear, and made out of a futuristic material, like clear adamantium or something. It was spinning around, in a clear wide open area, with sand duney hills in the background. It was blowing away the sand around it like it was a helicopter, hovering. It gave off light as it had a white glow around it. (This is how I would picture a giant cube, in the middle of a desert. STFU!)

My ladder was a little ways away from my cube, was so huge that it reached into the darkness of space, and each rung was made of a different delicious cheese which replenished itself when a chunk was bitten out. It had rungs evenly spaced as though it were a real ladder...just really really tall.

My horse was colossally huge (almost as big as the cube), it was all black, was shiny, was a unicorn (fer realz), and very muscular. It was running all around the desert, but stayed close to the cube and ladder.

The storm was really far away, off in the distance. It looked like it could be violent but I couldn't really tell.

What is the analysis of the "clear" color? STUPID!

What about a horse that is, like, 7 stories tall with he black unicorny horn? HAHAHAHAHA You are special. I like you. laughing out loud

I'm mad though, your cube is more special than mine. Mine was glowing magical like white glowing stuff and 3-D just real special, I thought, till I read yours. lol. Mine was on the ground and about as big as a TV box. My ladder was a bit away from my cube and yellow, just hanging around by a mountain. My storm was really big. I didn't like what it had to say about that, but that fits me too. Damn Storm ruining my mountains. mad

My horse was just a white strong horse standing next to my cube but bigger than me, ya know, like a regular horse just grazing and walking around..

Yours....HAHAHAHA.

Mindship
I envisioned a phantasmagorical tesseract.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.