Rockslide, Thing, and Korg VS Wonder woman & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins
all current

KingD19
Team 2

Rockslide is a major weak link, and Colossus/WW take the others out after a cool fight.

Q99
Rockslide may be the weakest link, but it's 3 on 2, so I'm not sure as to the outcome. I'm kinda leaning towards team 1.

KingD19
On multiple occasions Colossus has put Guido down with no problems, he's really a non-factor. So it's 2 on 2, and Colossus>Thing, Wonder Woman>Korg.

The Pict
Team Two in a stomp. WW might not need even need Colossus. She's too fast, and Rockslide is a non-factor.

Stoic
Current WW may not be able to even hang with Rockslide's detonations, and Korg is pretty strong. I think team 2 has this but they're going to be pretty banged up when it's done.

KingD19
Korg is the biggest threat on T1. Santo gets taken out quickly by the Russian, then he and WW pick and choose who to fight between the rock monsters. It's gonna be a fight, but T2 wins.

khazra
Korg is supposedly savage Hulk level (according to the Thing IIRC). He would destroy pete.
Depends how you rate Wonderwoman.

KingD19
And a teenage Colossus has taken it to Savage Hulk before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.