wolverine vs kalibak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win in a h2h combat between wolverine and kalibak without weapons,without outside help and without prep?

quanchi112
wolverine will die.

blade31092
Shit! How kalibak will be able kill wolverine?

Soljer
Logan slices him in half.

no expression.

quanchi112
Originally posted by blade31092
Shit! How kalibak will be able kill wolverine? kalibak although he is idiotic can definitely defeat this xman. kalibak for the win.

SevenShackles
my god.. poor logan.. do you hate him or something?! i dont think he will die but he will wish he would.. i can see this taking a long long long time before kalibak gets bored of beating his fist against the pile that was once logan and leaves him to his healing factor.

hell could just hit him till he gets punchy like the hulk did in WWH =/

quanchi112
kalibak wins this all day.

psycho gundam
anyone who doesn't pick kalibak has some explaining to do

CaptainStoic
I was about to type a whole bunch of things, but realized that I don't know much about Kalibak other than Lobo knocked him out, and that Darkseid is embarrassed to have him as a son. Can someone produce some stats on this guy? Also keep in mind that Logan (Wolverine) got up after taking a beatdown from Sasquatch, does Kalibak have a healing factor? Is he fast enough to keep up with Logan? Can his skin withstand Adamantium? these are all factors indicating that a fight between these two could go either way.

Estacado
It's CaptainStoic!!!!eek!

CaptainStoic
oh you like the handle?

Estacado
Haven't seen you for months....

CaptainStoic
Been so busy working two jobs that I haven't had the chance to get online.

CaptainStoic
Estacado is that a sig of Onslaught? If so it's very cool.

Estacado
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Estacado is that a sig of Onslaught? If so it's very cool.
Nah it's from an upcoming game called Darksiders the guy is the main character of the game he is War a horseman of Apocalypse.

You should refresh your sig gallery.big grin

CaptainStoic
No doubt.... Whats really Ironic is that I work at GAMESTOP, I'm a Manager of one of the stores... I guess all the paper work that I have to go through doesn't allow me to see or read up on all of the new games that will be coming out soon. However I can't wait to get my hands on Two Worlds. I have other sigs... just too lazy to load them up.

Estacado
No doubt.... Whats really Ironic is that I work at GAMESTOP, I'm a Manager of one of the stores... I guess all the paper work that I have to go through doesn't allow me to see or read up on all of the new games that will be coming out soon. However I can't wait to get my hands on Two Worlds. I have other sigs... just too lazy to load them up.
My next buys will be Assasin's Creed and Bioshock!!!Unfortunetly for me Darksiders only comes out in 2008.What is the realse date of Two Worlds?

llagrok
Originally posted by Estacado
My next buys will be Assasin's Creed and Bioshock!!!Unfortunetly for me Darksiders only comes out in 2008.What is the realse date of Two Worlds?

I've yet to pick up The Darkness. Gotta wait until I've cleared Ninety nine nights. It's torture, but I have to pull through mad

Estacado
Originally posted by llagrok
I've yet to pick up The Darkness. Gotta wait until I've cleared Ninety nine nights. It's torture, but I have to pull through mad
Did you download the demo from marketplace?

I already have 1000/1000 in The Darkness.313

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Howlett kicks Kalibak back to his fathers lair. Howlett 10/10 destroys him.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Estacado

Two Worlds is supposed to come out on August 14, if it doesn't get pushed back again. Critics have compared it to Oblivion.

TricksterPriest
I was about to type a whole bunch of things, but realized that I don't know much about Kalibak other than Lobo knocked him out, and that Darkseid is embarrassed to have him as a son. Can someone produce some stats on this guy? Also keep in mind that Logan (Wolverine) got up after taking a beatdown from Sasquatch, does Kalibak have a healing factor? Is he fast enough to keep up with Logan? Can his skin withstand Adamantium? these are all factors indicating that a fight between these two could go either way.

Lobo KOing Kalibak isn't too bad. Lobo has KOed Superman while he was fighting drunk. Darkseid is embarassed because Kalibak is an idiot, not because he isn't a good fighter or weak.

Stat-wise: He's around Superman level in strength and has gone toe to toe with Big Blue for awhile. He's pretty tough, despite the fact that Orion used to beat his ass alot (which is more a testament to how powerful Orion is than Kalibak being weak.) Healing factor: I dunno. I'm gonna say yes since it seems to run in the family. (His father and brothers all have one.) Speed: I'm gonna assume that he's pretty damn fast if he can keep up with Superman. Can he withstand adamantium? Given his healing factor, speed and durability, what shots Logan gets in won't stop him.

Let's be honest: Despite being the weakest of Darkseid's kids, he's still a powerful brawler. And his beta club attacks the nervous system, which even Logan would have trouble recovering from.

What system is this 'Darksiders' game on? confused

blade31092
Who will win between wolverine and kalibak with no prep and no weapons?

Black bolt z
Kalibak in a curbstomp.

StiltmanFTW

Oak Parker
Kalibak stomps. He is a strong as Orion and almost as good a fighter. Plus he has got that omega rod

StiltmanFTW
Oh, THIS Kalibak. Well, I don't know much about him, but he tangles with Superman and that gives him an auto-win I assume... right?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Oh, THIS Kalibak. Well, I don't know much about him, but he tangles with Superman and that gives him an auto-win I assume... right?

Naah... I remember deathstroke blitzing him and having him pinned to a corner with a sword to his throat and darkseid saved him.... with that said, wolverine wins this unless this is kalibak during his upgrades.

Prep-Man
Kalibak on average.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Kalibak on average.

Generally, yeah.

tideoftime
Kalibak, as long as he isn't channeling the Jobberseid...

Hell... *I* could be Kalibak when he's got a bad case of the Jobbers...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by carver9
Naah... I remember deathstroke blitzing him and having him pinned to a corner with a sword to his throat and darkseid saved him.
Sure that was from a comic...sure it wasn't nothing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.