Rose Wilson Vs Echo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/70232/1290989-roses01_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9241/617716-echodd_large.jpg

Prep-Man
bump

Q99
Hm, super stats and precog vs superior fighting skills...

Prep-Man
What does your gut tell ya?

Parmaniac
Going by the pics my balls are telling me echo.

Supermutant
Ravager. For someone who hates her daddy she still loves to dress like him.

Q99
Still thinking about who wins more often, but either way it's not an all-the-time thing.

Originally posted by Supermutant
Ravager. For someone who hates her daddy she still loves to dress like him.

Yea, true. She got the costume when she was drugged to be evil, but kept it later.

Though in her defense, it's really practical- full body, room for weapons, no restriction of movement, light armor.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Q99
Still thinking about who wins more often, but either way it's not an all-the-time thing.

Yea, true. She got the costume when she was drugged to be evil, but kept it later.

Though in her defense, it's really practical- full body, room for weapons, no restriction of movement, light armor.

I'm just saying change the colors or something. And the self inflicted eye-gouge incident- thin line between love n hate. As long as Rose isn't overdosed on adrenaline she should win. Her skills are very formidable having received training from Slade and Nightwing.

Konton
Rose.

SasuOna
Rose should win this
She has pre cog and some pretty good feats with it.

srankmissingnin
I don't know. Rose is a jobber but Echo hasn't done all that much... I guess edging out DD in a straight melee confrontation is more impressive than getting tuned up by almost every hero / villain with a name though.

SasuOna
Echo has beaten Wolverine in H2H while she was hallucinating on a 4 day fast.
I know she had some uber feats as Ronin too
Overall I don't see how any of this is going to help her though

King Castle
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know. Rose is a jobber but Echo hasn't done all that much... I guess edging out DD in a straight melee confrontation is more impressive than getting tuned up by almost every hero / villain with a name though. agreed. but her powers should put her far above Echo..

by bio Rose should have the win.

on panel is where her sh$# dont line up.. she is still pretty inexperience arrogant for the most part regardless of who trained her..

logic should dictate rose but logic is not applied in comics

Entity
Rose ftw!

Q99
Originally posted by King Castle
agreed. but her powers should put her far above Echo..

I wouldn't say that. Her stats are only moderately super and her precog's both pretty short and doesn't warn against everything.

King Castle
Originally posted by Q99
I wouldn't say that. Her stats are only moderately super and her precog's both pretty short and doesn't warn against everything. i should have worded it more carefully you are right of course.

i just think her powers should allow her to compensate over an olmypic girl. if we went by bio.

its just her panel showings are abysmal and lacking..

i personally think Echo could spank her @$$

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.