wolverine vs the lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
who will win between the lizard and wolverine?

SamZED
They already fought. Logan won. With Lizards current abilities he might accidently make Logan go berserk, which wont end well for him...

Parmaniac
Been done before

Wolverine wins, I'm still not amused by Lizards performance in the fight with Wolverine but I already explained why.

StiltmanFTW
Puny Parker can't even dream about winning against Connors smile

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Puny Parker can't even dream about winning against Connors smile I know he holds back against retards that's why Wolverine comes off easy so many times smile

Originally posted by SamZED
They already fought. Logan won. With Lizards current abilities he might accidently make Logan go berserk, which wont end well for him... couldnt he set off the flight reaction instead?

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
couldnt he set off the flight reaction instead? Well, that'd make sense if he could, but for some reason it didnt work with Ock. Just made him berserk.

jinzin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I know he holds back against retards that's why Wolverine comes off easy so many times smile laughing out loud

That's not true! He's wailed on Hulk. no expression

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
couldnt he set off the flight reaction instead?

I don't think he gets to choose. It is an instinctual trigger, if your instincts says run then you run, if it says fight you fight... and Wolverine's fight or flight instinct always leans towards fight.

Black bolt z
Wolverine wins a large majority.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wolverine wins a large majority. Actually he should take 10/10 unless the battlefield favors Lizard imo.

Badabing
Been done. Use the search or the Vs Forum Directory thread pinned at the top of the page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=493786&highlight=title%3A%28lizard+vs+wolverine%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.