Nimrod/Magneto vs Apocalypse/Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

Black bolt z
Non jobbing apoc I say team 2.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Non jobbing apoc I say team 2. Apoc jobbing is a myth.

The Nuul
laughing

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Nuul
laughing Who has he jobbed too?

Parmaniac
Going by the myth, a table.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist
Who has he jobbed too? didnt he smack loki around who is mid herald? and then faced the high evolutionary and pheonix?
he then jobs to guys lower

Nihilist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Going by the myth, a table. its not really jobbing though is it, apart from that 1 thing that people use every time what other joobing is there because just seem to jump on the band wagon and not known what they are talking about.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
didnt he smack loki around who is mid herald? and then faced the high evolutionary and pheonix?
he then jobs to guys lower Him and Loki was portrayed as equals, the High E showing is hard to place because High Evo's power goes up and down, the only "Phoenix" showing i know of was when Apoc had the power of twelve iirc, what lower guys?

Omega Vision
It's not that Apocalypse is a jobber so much as it is that he tends to fail to live up to his hype.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It's not that Apocalypse is a jobber so much as it is that he tends to fail to live up to his hype. roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman sucks

Omega Vision
roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman sucks
Wow that was cogent and not at all trollish.

Nihilist
Wow that was cogent and not at all trollish. Its all he does.

Colossus-Big C
Its all he does. actually this is not true i never have actively trolled a thread ever

Parmaniac
its not really jobbing though is it, apart from that 1 thing that people use every time what other joobing is there because just seem to jump on the band wagon and not known what they are talking about. That's what it seems that people here do, never said I agree with that. I think it's more a running gag like Deers > Wolverine. At least I hope so.

Nihilist
actually this is not true i never have actively trolled a thread ever You just have, and not for the first time, usually something involving Superman.

Omega Vision
actually this is not true i never have actively trolled a thread ever
So then what was the point of bringing up a character I'm a fan of and insulting that character while said character was not at all relevant to the topic other than to elicit a response (ie: trolling)?

Parmaniac
So then what was the point of bringing up a character I'm a fan of and insulting that character while said character was not at all relevant to the topic other than to elicit a response (ie: trolling)? Darkseid sucks haw-som

The Nuul
German people sucks!

Parmaniac
http://uk.stars.ign.com/dor/objects/19349/janine-habeck/images/janine-habeck-20090709035235543.html;jsessionid=1l5o2i4fdv1b3?page=mediaFull

Colossus-Big C
as for the thread team 2 wins by a slight majority 6/10

Omega Vision
Darkseid sucks haw-som
See Colossus, that's how you troll me.

He knows the game.

Also Spider-Man swallows and can be beaten by anyone with MA skill. biscuits

Parmaniac
See Colossus, that's how you troll me.

He knows the game.

Also Spider-Man swallows and can be beaten by anyone with MA skill. biscuits FOUL!

Omega Vision
FOUL!
Was that a step too far?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.