Maxima vs. Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oak Parker
Blood lust. Both at thier peaks.

Galan007
Stardust.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Galan007
Stardust. easily

Black bolt z
Stardust.

Oak Parker
Wait. Maxima is almost as strong as Superman with all kinds of other powers. What gives Star dust the win?

BattleMage
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Wait. Maxima is almost as strong as Superman with all kinds of other powers. What gives Star dust the win? The power cosmic >_>

The Nuul
Stardust. Originally posted by BattleMage
easily

King Castle
did Maxima ever display high end telepathy?

Oak Parker
Originally posted by King Castle
did Maxima ever display high end telepathy? yes. She was powerful enuff to fight off warworld amped Brainiac.

Konton
lol @ enuff

Anyway, Maxima can likely compete in the same way Beta Ray Bill did. Her shields are strong enough, her blasts are potent enough, and her punches hit hard enough. Only problem is that Stardust's natural regen keeps him from really being downed.

Oak Parker
Originally posted by Konton
lol @ enuff

Anyway, Maxima can likely compete in the same way Beta Ray Bill did. Her shields are strong enough, her blasts are potent enough, and her punches hit hard enough. Only problem is that Stardust's natural regen keeps him from really being downed. I think Stardust splits but Max has that very high level TP and matter manip plus shields that even things out very nicely.

King Castle
just thinkin if she has the umph to Psi Bolt to ko stardust.

has she ever manipulated a cosmic being akin to a galactus herald?

i know she has psi bolted Orion but not sure if she ko'ed him or if his mind defenses are transferable to some one like stardust.

john allerdyce
dust

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
just thinkin if she has the umph to Psi Bolt to ko stardust.

has she ever manipulated a cosmic being akin to a galactus herald?

i know she has psi bolted Orion but not sure if she ko'ed him or if his mind defenses are transferable to some one like stardust.
Considering that New Gods are generally immune to Martian Manhunter level tp...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.