Who would thanos pick as a prep partner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
order these guys on who would thanos prefer as a prep partner if he knew everything about these guys

Loki
Apocolypse
Thor
Amadeus Cho
Batman
Silver Surfer

Parmaniac
Loki, cause magic would the only advantage he would get. Thanos' own tech is good enough.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Loki, cause magic would the only advantage he would get. Thanos' own tech is good enough. lets say he has to start from scratch

Digi
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lets say he has to start from scratch

Still Loki. Loki's matter manipulation powers would let him build stuff faster.

Stoic
Apocalypse

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Digi
Still Loki. Loki's matter manipulation powers would let him build stuff faster.
Well if he needed matter manip Surfer could do the same.
Originally posted by Stoic
Apocalypse
Lol, what to serve coffee while Thanos is working?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well if he needed matter manip Surfer could do the same. But after that Surfer would be "useless" while Loki still can provide magic.

psycho gundam
order these guys on who would thanos prefer as a prep partner if he knew everything about these guys

Loki
Apocolypse
Thor
Amadeus Cho
Batman
Silver Surfer thor, then loki

only cause he probably still wants a shot at odin, and those two are the best means to that end.

Colossus-Big C

Lol, what to serve coffee while Thanos is working? dont make me troll

Nihilist
From them listed Surfer.

In the MU he would pick Adam Warlock without a doubt.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nihilist

In the MU he would pick Adam Warlock without a doubt. why is that

Parmaniac
why is that Cause he reasoned with him in Marvel: The End after he erased "everything"

basilisk

Loki
Apocolypse
Thor
Amadeus Cho
Batman
Silver Surfer

Not Cho. Thanos wouldn't be able to keep up and would end up looking bad in front of everybody.

Maybe Thor or Silver Surfer.

Omega Vision
dont make me troll
You don't need any help from me to do that.
why is that
Because he's Starlin's other pet character.

Nihilist
Cause he reasoned with him in Marvel: The End after he erased "everything" And has worked with hin several other times.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by basilisk
Not Cho. Thanos wouldn't be able to keep up and would end up looking bad in front of everybody.

sniff... so true

marwash22
Doom, of course roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by marwash22
Doom, of course roll eyes (sarcastic) same problem as with cho. id doubt that hed like to be one up'd

KuRuPT Thanosi
People are hilarious in actually thinking Cho or Doom would make Thanos look bad. Thanos is probably one of the only people Doom would listen to and take orders from..

Lord_Talron
calm down im only kidding on the square

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos is probably one of the only people Doom would listen to and take orders from..
Lol.

I know you're a Thanos fanboy but that's just pushing it. Doom is the only person in Marvel who's more up his own ass than Thanos and one of the only ones who uses the Third Person to refer to himself more.

Doom takes orders from no one.

Mindset
People are hilarious in actually thinking Cho or Doom would make Thanos look bad. Thanos is probably one of the only people Doom would listen to and take orders from.. no expression

Lord_Talron
@omega:true dat.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
no expression
I know right?

Lord_Talron
too bad doom isnt thanos, hed do the job so much better. dancesuperm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Funny enough, Doom has already admitted Thanos is his superior.. Thus saying he wouldn't take orders from him is laughable. Doom more than anything else just wants to get what he wants.. by any means necessary. If that meant, listening to Thanos and being a second fiddle to get what he wants.. he would certainly do that. Thinking otherwise tells me you don't really know doom very well. I agree on he points you made omega about Doom and his personality. I just don't think you are factoring his will to win by any means necessary enough.

Omega Vision
Funny enough, Doom has already admitted Thanos is his superior.. Thus saying he wouldn't take orders from him is laughable. Doom more than anything else just wants to get what he wants.. by any means necessary. If that meant, listening to Thanos and being a second fiddle to get what he wants.. he would certainly do that. Thinking otherwise tells me you don't really know doom very well. I agree on he points you made omega about Doom and his personality. I just don't think you are factoring his will to win by any means necessary enough.
You made it sound as if Doom would be compelled to serve Thanos out of respect, and made it sound as if Thanos was the only person who could twist Doom's arm or who Doom would pretend to serve to get ahead.

None of those are true.

Lord_Talron
Funny enough, Doom has already admitted Thanos is his superior.. Thus saying he wouldn't take orders from him is laughable. Doom more than anything else just wants to get what he wants.. by any means necessary. If that meant, listening to Thanos and being a second fiddle to get what he wants.. he would certainly do that. Thinking otherwise tells me you don't really know doom very well. I agree on he points you made omega about Doom and his personality. I just don't think you are factoring his will to win by any means necessary enough. doom says what doom has to say to get ahead

OneDumbG0
Funny enough, Doom has already admitted Thanos is his superior.. ... wut?

Mindset
Funny enough, Doom has already admitted Thanos is his superior.. Thus saying he wouldn't take orders from him is laughable. Doom more than anything else just wants to get what he wants.. by any means necessary. If that meant, listening to Thanos and being a second fiddle to get what he wants.. he would certainly do that. Thinking otherwise tells me you don't really know doom very well. I agree on he points you made omega about Doom and his personality. I just don't think you are factoring his will to win by any means necessary enough. Doom would only appear to be working under Thanos until he picked the right time to double cross him.

Mindset
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
... wut? Yea, I don't recall that either.

Lord_Talron
Yea, I don't recall that either. it probably happened. but doom only said it in order to get something he wanted and then pimp slapped thanos later roll eyes (sarcastic)

chomperx9

Loki
Apocolypse
Thor
Amadeus Cho
Batman
Silver Surfer neither of them cause thanos never needs prep

KuRuPT Thanosi
Doom would only appear to be working under Thanos until he picked the right time to double cross him.

This much I agree with

kgkg

Omega Vision

OneDumbG0

Black bolt z
Doom would only appear to be working under Thanos until he picked the right time to double cross him. This.

Doom would never admit it but thanos is much stronger then him and he knows it.But doom would never ever ever serve under thanos unless he had a cunning plan to stab him in the back.And even then he would probably be his "partner".Doom takes orders from none.

King Kandy
SS. Thanos prefers to have stooges who do everything he wants than to have partners who might be a threat to him. Even Warlock, he usually preferred when he was able to dominate the partnership.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos has admitted on panel that Doom is one of the few Earthlings he feels is dangerous enough to warrant keeping tabs on.

No disputing this either. However, that doesn't change the fact that Doom admitted on panel that Thanos tech is superior.. In that particular story they were both plotting to get the same thing... Thanos won that battle, and thanks in part to his superior tech. Let me put it this way as well, Doom would get utterly curb stomped if he ever tried to speak up and talk back to Thanos. Doom is smart enough to know his limits. I agree he would try and back stab Thanos and would be plotting this even while looking to be helping Thanos. However, that doesn't change the fact that he woudl be helping Thanos and not be questioning or making him mad.

Lord_Talron
too bad doom has no limits

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
too bad doom has no limits outside of KMC he does

Wei Phoenix

Is that why Thanos keeps constant surveillance on Doom?

Mindset
No disputing this either. However, that doesn't change the fact that Doom admitted on panel that Thanos tech is superior.. In that particular story they were both plotting to get the same thing... Thanos won that battle, and thanks in part to his superior tech. Let me put it this way as well, Doom would get utterly curb stomped if he ever tried to speak up and talk back to Thanos. Doom is smart enough to know his limits. I agree he would try and back stab Thanos and would be plotting this even while looking to be helping Thanos. However, that doesn't change the fact that he woudl be helping Thanos and not be questioning or making him mad. Doom would not fear talking back to Thanos, come on. Even if Thanos could kill him and Doom would know that, Doom has defied stronger people.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Is that why Thanos keeps constant surveillance on Doom? Thanos keeps most villians under surveillance, that why he top dog in MU villian, its just being smart and not foolish and arrogant.

Mindset
Thanos keeps most villians under surveillance, that why he top dog in MU villian, its just being smart and not foolish and arrogant. No he doesn't.

chomperx9
we need a thanos prep vs doom prep thread

Nihilist
No he doesn't. Yeah he does.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by chomperx9
we need a thanos prep vs doom prep thread ne we don't it would directly lead into the end of time.

Mindset
Yeah he does. What comic does it show/say he keeps most villains under surveillance?

Nihilist
What comic does it show/say he keeps most villains under surveillance? Secret Defenders#11

Mindset
Lies.

Parmaniac
laughing

Nihilist
Lies. Sorry Secret Defenders#12

Black bolt z
No disputing this either. However, that doesn't change the fact that Doom admitted on panel that Thanos tech is superior.. In that particular story they were both plotting to get the same thing... Thanos won that battle, and thanks in part to his superior tech. Let me put it this way as well, Doom would get utterly curb stomped if he ever tried to speak up and talk back to Thanos. Doom is smart enough to know his limits. I agree he would try and back stab Thanos and would be plotting this even while looking to be helping Thanos. However, that doesn't change the fact that he woudl be helping Thanos and not be questioning or making him mad. Doom wouldn't take orders.He wouldn't be his lackey.But if doom had something to gain from it he would probably work for him for a short while.Then stab him ASAP.

Nihilist
The scan of Thanos,and some of the villains he keeps tabs on.

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg202/booie2008/SecretDefenders-012-02-03.jpg

Black bolt z
^

You do relize darkseid is on there right?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
^

You do relize darkseid is on there right? Yup

Black bolt z
Yup Why?

Nihilist
Why? Why not?

Black bolt z
Why not? because hes not from the same omniverse?

Parmaniac
He keeps an eye on Rhino hysterical

Nihilist
because hes not from the same omniverse? Doesnt mean a thing, Mr Mxy has hinted before that he is the Impossible Man in Marvel.

Nihilist
He keeps an eye on Rhino hysterical He used Rhino in that story.

Black bolt z
He used Rhino in that story. And Venom?

basilisk
People are hilarious in actually thinking Cho or Doom would make Thanos look bad.

It would be like:

Thanos: "This is my force block gun which I used to defeat Thor!"

Cho: "Dude, I wtfpwned Thor with my freakin iPod after I spent 30 seconds hacking it."

Thanos: "B-But I spent 3 months devising my force block gun!"

Cho: "Three months LOL!!! Dude, I built a force block projector out of an old pen flashlight when I was like 3 years old!! Yours is like the size of a freakin bazooka LOL!!!! Hey Pym, you getting this man????"

Pym (text message): <LOL!!!>

Thanos: "What is this... I-Pod??"

Cho: "LOL at the old geezer doesn't know what an iPod is!! lololol rofl!!!"

Thanos: "Hmmm. This touch screen is most impressive. Perhaps I can adapt it to improve my own instrumentation!"

Cho: "LOLOLOL!!! OMG this is gold!!!"

Pym: <LOL!!!>

Cho: "Here, check out this video of me beating Mr X. See, I throw the arrows all over the damn place but I calculate all the trajectories at once so they all bounce around and hit him and take him out. Neat huh?"

Thanos: "That is... impossible. Nobody is capable of that! How did you - I do not understand how that would work..."

Cho: "yeah, lol at that. Hey Thanos, I just hacked your files and was reading about the quest for the Infinity Gems. Did you really take out Champion by making him so angry he smashed the planet he was standing on?"

Thanos: "Indeed. A brilliant strategy, even if I do say so myself!"

Cho: "Err... isn't that basically the strategy Spider-Man comes up with to take out that dumbass Rhino? You know, make him so angry he charges and runs into the wall and KOs himself?"

Thanos: "I, err... was not aware..."

Cho: "Wow! Super strategy genius FTW LOL!"
Pym: <LOLOLOL!!!>
Banner: <LOLOLOLOL!!!>

OneDumbG0
^ Pym txting Cho with "LOL" was my favorite part. laughing out loud thumb up

Lord_Talron
It would be like:

Cho: "Dude, I wtfpwned Thor with my freakin iPod after I spent 30 seconds hacking it."

Cho: "Three months LOL!!! Dude, I built a force block projector out of an old pen flashlight when I was like 3 years old!! Yours is like the size of a freakin bazooka LOL!!!! Hey Pym, you getting this man????"

Thanos: "Hmmm. This touch screen is most impressive. Perhaps I can adapt it to improve my own instrumentation!"

Cho: "Here, check out this video of me beating Mr X. See, I throw the arrows all over the damn place but I calculate all the trajectories at once so they all bounce around and hit him and take him out. Neat huh?"

Thanos: "That is... impossible. Nobody is capable of that! How did you - I do not understand how that would work..."

Cho: "yeah, lol at that. Hey Thanos, I just hacked your files and was reading about the quest for the Infinity Gems. Did you really take out Champion by making him so angry he smashed the planet he was standing on?"

Cho: "Err... isn't that basically the strategy Spider-Man comes up with to take out that dumbass Rhino? You know, make him so angry he charges and runs into the wall and KOs himself?"

Banner: <LOLOLOLOL!!!>

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

The Nuul
Loki or SS.

Omega Vision
Doesnt mean a thing, Mr Mxy has hinted before that he is the Impossible Man in Marvel.
That's not Darkseid, that's Durkseid. He's a villain that happens to look like Darkseid.

rotiart
Doesnt mean a thing, Mr Mxy has hinted before that he is the Impossible Man in Marvel.

And in a crossover story with impossible man and mxy impossible man was pulling off mxy like feats then later stated he was only doing them because mxy empowered him to during that arc otherwise those feats were outside his domain....

rotiart
Oh an thanos would pick apocalypse. Thanos can easily beat him if necessary... And access to celestial tech would make him profoundly more powerful than before... If apoc can use the tech the way he has... Thanos would pull a korvac with it...

godking

Loki
Apocolypse
Thor
Amadeus Cho
Batman
Silver Surfer Take Apocalypse out of there .

He is prep wise the weakest link.

with 1000 of years and celestial tech his achievements are pathetic.

The Nuul
Originally posted by godking
Take Apocalypse out of there .

He is prep wise the weakest link.

with 1000 of years and celestial tech his achievements are pathetic.

And he still fights the X-Men, AoA and cartoon is better than 616 version.

Mindset
It would be like:

Banner: <LOLOLOLOL!!!> laughing out loud

Brilliant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.