Adventureland

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Just got round to seeing this movie last night, I had no idea that it was set in the 80's haha.

A bit of a simple movie, dealing with young love, money worries and adultery. I am now a huge fan of Jesse Eisenberg (zombieland sold it for me), and was pleased to see him in another lead role. I was shocked that Kirsten Stewart actually looked "hot" in this movie... none of the twilight makeup or dark theme she has in those shit movies, but she seemed..... shaggable haha.

The movie could of done without Ryan Reynolds tho

The rest of the cast was a breath of fresh air, the rest of the carnies and also the 2 managers (they were brilliant).

all in all a good movie for a sunday night

Discos - 7/10

Discos
oh... and forgot to add that I loved the music in this movie, 80's kicked ass

Kaibs
I actually love the shit out of that movie. Not because of Jesse, although he does pretty good in it, but because of his boss and Kristen Wig. The commercials at the end were funny though.

Discos
yeah the boss and his wife were awesome, would of been alot of fun to be around the cast during this movie.

Kaibs
Yea, I agree. Ryan Reynolds was also pretty funny. It's a very underrated movie imo.

Discos
tbh I never heard about it til 3weeks ago, I kept correcting my friend saying "I think you mean Zombieland"

but very glad I saw it.

Kaibs
Hahaha, yeah that makes sense. I saw Adventureland before Zombieland though. It made me actually be okay with Kirsten Stewart existing as a person. I just like how retro it is.

Discos
hah love the Kirsten Stewart quote, her soul is really dogshit in the twilight movies.

Kaibs
thumb up

K.Diddy
beer Yes,I enjoyed this movie a lot in saying that though there is actually already a thread for this where I think I gave a more detailed opinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.