Omega Red vs. Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
http://marvel.com/universe3zx/images/thumb/7/71/OmegaRed_Head.jpg/440px-OmegaRed_Head.jpg

vs.

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz335/galeriaatomica/personajes/Cyborg.jpg

Lord_Talron
whats the verdict on death spores in this one?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
whats the verdict on death spores in this one?

Not sure how effective they would be since Cyborg is mostly mechanical... that's y I thought this would be a good fight.

CosmicComet
Probably Omega Red.

Dunno about Death Spores either. Maybe.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Not sure how effective they would be since Cyborg is mostly mechanical... that's y I thought this would be a good fight. im sure he could just switch his all his vitals over to his mech side or something

King Castle
including parts of his brain? i know some of it is still organic.

although, he has transferred them in the past to his mechanical cortex.

either way the organic parts of Cyborg should die and still effect cyborgs overall function.

i say Omega Red

Lord_Talron
yea, but if he can shut it down theres the potential he wont absorb the death spores

King Castle
the death spores is a combination of organic type spores and radioactive field..

how will cyborg function if his organic parts of his arms shrivel up to the point of a skeleton would they continue to fit into his cybernetic couplings?

i gotta still give it to OR..

Prep-Man
Cyborg if he gets all his toys.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cyborg if he gets all his toys. yea doesnt he have forcefields and stuff in his toy chest?

Uriel005
If we're giving Cyborg all his gear then gear out Omega Red too. Full combat loadout would include several weapons that would put a pretty big dent in cyborg. Also if Omega Red gets in close he's going to punk Cyborg till he wishes for his DOS mother.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.