magneto vs blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C

King Castle
obviously, magneto. what can the Blob do that no other brick cant.

Magneto 10/10 ftw

i hardly ever make it that one-sided but it lets you know how unfair this fight is.

KingD19
Magneto stabs Blob in the face with a piece of rebar launched at ballistic speeds.

Colossus-Big C
blob has full control over his gravity can magneto lift a blob who dont want to be lift?

King Castle
yes.

Magneto can lift the ground where Blob is anchored to.

KingD19
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
blob has full control over his gravity can magneto lift a blob who dont want to be lift?

Like KC said, yes. Lift the ground under him, and people have lifted Blob against his will before, Magneto can do the same should he wish it.

And you obviously skipped my post where I said Magneto stabs blob in the face.

King Castle
or he just gives blob an aneurysm locking the iron in his blood and killing him

KingD19
That's not really original though...maybe he could make a burger out of metal and trick Blob into eating it, then make it expand until he blows up.

psycho gundam

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by KingD19
That's not really original though...maybe he could make a burger out of metal and trick Blob into eating it, then make it expand until he blows up. ...trick?

KingD19
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
...trick?

Blob's not all that smart, and he likes food, tricking him isn't all that hard. Or Mags could just force feed it to him.

Mshinu
Mags reasembles his TP helmet and makes Dukes go join The Biggest Looser on tv. (win by bfr)

the ninjak
Mags flies a nail through Dukes' eyeball and moves it around his brain for a few seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.