Leather Face 3D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' Please keep in mind this isn't yet confirmed as the Name of the Title,but looks like Leatherface is coming back in 3D,There is no plot yet but apparently it will take place 35 years after the original,although it also says that this will be more of a ''Reboot'' then a sequel
roll eyes (sarcastic) Is it just me or has pretty much every TCM movie apart from the 2nd been pretty much a ''Reboot'' ? I meant the one thing that really dissapointed me about TCM The beginning,was that it could of had so much potential instead all we really got was yet again pretty much another remake of the first one,anyway theres my Rant but please discuss
smile

MildPossession
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

jinXed by JaNx
There's no way to tell this story without having to reboot it because everyone dies. I remember when Leatherface used to be cool, gritty and chilling but now he's just a joke like Freddy and Jason :-(

BackFire
Originally posted by MildPossession

Robtard
I dislike 3-D as it is, but I despise that shit-films are starting to come out in mass simply because they've added some 3-D and it's the film's only selling point.

Wolfie
Originally posted by MildPossession

the ninjak
I like to watch the Original (Hooper) once a year. My favourite horror film of all time. A rusty nail of a film. The recent ones had no grit, just gloss.

These platinum dunes wanks should just leave this series alone.

anfernee06
I dont like horror 3D lol..

tongue
the Texas chainsaw series is done..sure, you can reboot it but its just not creepy or disturbing anymore...ok, some freak with a chainsaw kills people, wow...

saw the trailer and here we go again with a group of kids going to some home in the middle of nowhere, only to be killed by leatherface..can they not come up with something new?

Davis Bloome
Haven't seen this yet, but I want to. It honestly doesn't look as bad as people seem to be claiming it is....actually looks better than 80% of the horror movies that are generally released, but I won't lie, it does look a bit generic.

I think there are still ways of making this franchise creepy, but it takes a decent screenwriter & a great director to do that.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
Haven't seen this yet, but I want to. It honestly doesn't look as bad as people seem to be claiming it is....actually looks better than 80% of the horror movies that are generally released, but I won't lie, it does look a bit generic.

I think there are still ways of making this franchise creepy, but it takes a decent screenwriter & a great director to do that. Trust me it is as bad as people say. The only good thing about this movie were that the chicks were hot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.