Darth Revan and Darth Vader vs Darth Sidious and Darth Plagueis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Annus Mirabilis
No holds barred.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Annus Mirabilis
No holds barred.

Don't know much about Plagueis' combat abilities, but regardless, I'm saying Sidious teaming w/ any decent combatant takes this.

truejedi
An unknown a robot that almost gets beaten by... everyone he faces?

I'm going Sidious solos.

Slash_KMC
I'm going Revan solos.

Lord Lucien
I'd say Vader kills Plagueis, and Sidious kills Revan--BUT, in his dieing moments, Revan pull a pokeball from his pocket: "Bandon, I choose you!"

Bandon solos with his Force push. He and Vader celebrate with breakfast at IHOP.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
I'm going Revan solos.

You would.

Pwned
I agree with Lucien

Bandon is just SO BADASS *fanboy moment*

ares834
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Bandon solos with his Force push.

Hmmm. I'm assuming several computers were nearby. Yes?

mattatom
I'd say Vader kills Plagueis, and Sidious kills Revan--BUT, in his dieing moments, Revan pull a pokeball from his pocket: "Bandon, I choose you!"

Bandon solos with his Force push. He and Vader celebrate with breakfast at IHOP.

Win also another Bandon qfp wink

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by mattatom
Win also another Bandon qfp wink Few more and I'm gonna start charging user fees.

mattatom
Few more and I'm gonna start charging user fees. Ah ha, just because the majority of my quotes are yours, you shouldn't be so amusing now should you?

Lord Lucien
It's a helluva burden, I won't lie. But I'm a proud American, and I don't shirk my duties.

Ha. Duties.

mattatom
It's a helluva burden, I won't lie. But I'm a proud American, and I don't shirk my duties.

Ha. Duties.

win.

Slash_KMC

Ha. Duties.

Ha. American.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.