Lobo vs Magneto and Sue Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
The Main Man takes on the duo.

Rules:
1) No BFR.
2) Sue and Magnet are willing to kill and not holding back.
3) Lobo gets his space hog, chain, granades, few guns but thats it, no fancy tech or additional powers.
4) Mags and Sue aren't allowed to use their powers to take Lobo's equipment from him.
5) They fight in an abandoned city.

Who takes it?

SamZED
bump

Uriel005
Chain is self pwning in Lobo's case. It can lasso a damn living star so I don't see why Magneto wouldn't be able to use it against Lobo in a wrap for the win. However Lobo might be able to break it... Not to sure of its exact limits against his limits.

Anyways if Lobo can break his chain than Lobo takes it because regardless of how many things Magneto and Sue throw at him I don't think they would be able to generate enough damage on him to stop him long enough to be considered a win. Lobo can and will rip through Sue's force fields and if he gets in close with Magneto it's all over.

Only way I see team pulling a win in this case is if Sue cloaks herself and Magneto while Magneto flies them around and amasses enough true adamantium to contain Lobo. Most of Lobo tech is nullified by Magneto and if he uses nonmagnetic rounds most of them probably wouldn't have the mass or the damage capabilities to rip through Sue's forcefields.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.