Very...VERY...bad...matchups...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this thread we will explore fights where a character can consistently beat another character that is atleast 2 tiers higher than he/she/it is (CIS/PIS are off btw)...

Two examples come to mind:

1) Superman (High Herald) vs Nimrod (Low Herald); Between Nimrods ability to reconstruct itself from near total destruction, its rapid ability to adapt to and negate enemy strengths, and its ability to scan a foe and come up with a weapon that can kill its target, I am thinking that this is a very, VERY, bad matchup for Supes...

I honestly cant see Supes beating Nimrod at all save perhaps via BFR, for after Nimrod scans his weaknesses, it just becomes a bladed kryptonite weapon or kryptonite-based disintegrator beam waiting to happen...

And combined with being almost totally indestructable...I believe Supes goes down to this thing for a large majority (bare minimum) every single time...hell, unless Supes can get some wins via BFR, I truly believe he inevitably loses to Nimrod 10/10.

2) Ultron (Low Herald) vs Adam Warlock (High Herald); Warlocks Soul Gem would be completely useless in this matchup and there is absolutely nothing Adam could do to harm Ultron physically...nor can I see Warlock beating him via BFR...

So its inevitable in my minds eye...Ultron beats Adam Warlock every single time and there isnt a dam thing Warlock can do to prevent it.

Now that you see where I am heading with this, think up some matchups that fall in line with the two above examples...

I think it'll make for some great brain storming and debate! smile

Parmaniac
Blink vs. a character that can be BFRed

Juk3n
Supes grinds Nimrod into dust..then eats it.

The Nuul
Supes would have no issues with Nimrod.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Supes would have no issues with Nimrod. Yeah so he's right it's very very bad matchup smile

TheLordofMurder
Why wouldnt Supes have trouble with Nimrod?

Is Supes immune to being scanned for weaknesses? Is Supes immune to kryptonite based weapons? Can Supes just casually, utterly, destroy Nimrod beyond its ability to reconstruct itself?

No, no, and no...so how in the hell can Supes have no trouble in this matchup?

Please...feel free to extrapolate with your answers...support why you feel the way you feel.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Is Supes immune to kryptonite based weapons? You assume he can create K-nite from the scratch which is even in DC almost impossible.

Colossus-Big C
can sandman kill hulk?

The Nuul
Yes, Hulk doesnt like sand. Hes afraid of it, its his kryptonite.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You assume he can create K-nite from the scratch which is even in DC almost impossible.

LOL...

Batman was able to synthesize this stuff with nothing more than effort and a huge bank account.

So the most advanced Sentinel ever, from the future (thus using ultra advanced tech), that was created with weakness exploitation (which it used to kill countless mutants; was a major factor in driving them to extinction) as one of its key features cant synthesize this stuff...eh?

The Nuul
laughing

illadelph12
I'm not sure Nimrod can change his body into kryptonite. If I'm not mistaken, Nimrod re-configures his pre-existing components to create the effects, he doesn't transmute his base materials into different substances (like Martian Manhunter or Apocalypse). I'm not sure Nimrod has the components to change his substance into kryptonite on a whim, but he probably does have the capacity to emit kryptonite's radioactive frequency, if not red solar energy.

However, since Nimrod has issues with cold, and Supes has his super freeze breath, I'm pretty sure he could just indefinitely keep Nimrod frozen and shattered.

TheLordofMurder
Wouldnt Nimrod eventually adapt to the cold and come back after Supes...

At which time, that tactic wont work anymore...

TheLordofMurder
And maybe Nimrod cant turn himself into pure kryptonite, but he should definitely be able to make weapons that duplicate it effects...

Which essentially makes the weapons "kryptonite" as they would do the exact thing and have the exact same effect...in other words, they'd be kryptonite in all but name and formality.

Parmaniac
LOL...

Batman was able to synthesize this stuff with nothing more than effort and a huge bank account.

So the most advanced Sentinel ever, from the future (thus using ultra advanced tech), that was created with weakness exploitation (which it used to kill countless mutants; was a major factor in driving them to extinction) as one of its key features cant synthesize this stuff...eh? Yeah except it was imperfect and inferior.

TheLordofMurder
Yeah except it was imperfect and inferior.

And Nimrod cant do better?

Besides, as was pointed out, all Nimrod really has to do is duplicate its effects...which should definitely be within his capability.

The Nuul
Supes fights real robots and not these Marvel half-ass ones.

TheLordofMurder

Nice troll...you got lots of experience in the art of it...dont you?

BC2
dur

The Nuul
You're the troll and not me.

This is a fact.

Lord_Talron
this thread is full of win.

SamZED
Magneto vs Colossus
Batman vs anyone

Sr J-Bieb
Apparently Dr Manhattan can beat Silver Surfer, and he's a couple tiers above Dr M.
Surfer might be stronger, faster, more powerful, have more powers, is more durable, but... uh... he loses (?).

-Pr-
And Nimrod cant do better?

Besides, as was pointed out, all Nimrod really has to do is duplicate its effects...which should definitely be within his capability.

it has to be true kryptonite, otherwise it won't work.

carver9
I see no reason why nimrod can't beat supes for the majority... especially with all that versatility it has.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Apparently Dr Manhattan can beat Silver Surfer, and he's a couple tiers above Dr M.
Surfer might be stronger, faster, more powerful, have more powers, is more durable, but... uh... he loses (?).

Isn't Dr Manhattan omniscent and omnipresent with godlike powers? Just no feats?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
I see no reason why nimrod can't beat supes for the majority... especially with all that versatility it has.

superman's better.

Sr J-Bieb
I see no reason why nimrod can't beat supes for the majority... especially with all that versatility it has. No.

He also doesn't beat Thanos... but that's neither here nor there.

King Castle
no.

Dr. Manhattan is only aware of his own timeline and his direct sphere of influence which isnt saying much since he doesnt act on but simply observes.

Silver Surfer actually possesses cosmic awareness which grants him a limited form of omniscience on a greater scope then Manhattan plus time manipulation as well difference is SS can act on outside of what is suppose to happen.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
superman's better.

At what? Because for a being to wipe a race completely out of existence you are surely underestimating it.

The Nuul
Typical Carv9 and his shit.

Colossus-Big C
that street level guy with that anti metal sword might be able to beat colossus

rotiart
Kryptonite from earth prime has no effect on earth two superboy... Although red sunlight does...

You can have reality altering powers... And superman will punch you. He uses the Hulk principle... Everything can be defeated through punching...

:-P

carver9
Typical Carv9 and his shit.

This have nothing to do with low balling supes... I think nimrod could beat glads and thor as well.

Colossus-Big C
I see no reason why nimrod can't beat supes for the majority... especially with all that versatility it has. i dont see why he cant either, he beat classic juggernaut

-Pr-
At what? Because for a being to wipe a race completely out of existence you are surely underestimating it.

i know plenty about nimrod (which you actually know). you're just underestimating superman or overestimating nimrod.

versatility is not an automatic win. it never is.

Deadline
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i dont see why he cant either, he beat classic juggernaut

If thats the case then he could.

You're wrong. Just because you think thats the case doesn't make it so.

byrdgang21
Black Tom Cassidy vs. Alan Scott

BTC should be able to exploit Scott's weakness against wood

Deadline
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Black Tom Cassidy vs. Alan Scott

BTC should be able to exploit Scott's weakness against wood

I think he would have to hit him with it.

rotiart
Being a jack of all trades can still get you completely fubared by a true master of a skill...or someone completely stacked against you..

Taskmaster for example can duplicate almost fighting style but he'd get destroyed in a hand to hand against hulk

The problem with the nimrod argument is that it's not like he's done what surfer did... Analyzing gladiator and producing the specific radiation thanks to his cosmic awareness...

You associate something to nimrod as if it's verified already...

Deadline
Originally posted by rotiart
Being a jack of all trades can still get you completely fubared by a true master of a skill...or someone completely stacked against you..

Taskmaster for example can duplicate almost fighting style but he'd get destroyed in a hand to hand against hulk

The problem with the nimrod argument is that it's not like he's done what surfer did... Analyzing gladiator and producing the specific radiation thanks to his cosmic awareness...

You associate something to nimrod as if it's verified already...

I agree. However if hes done that shit to Juggernaut he stands a decent chance it seems.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Deadline
If thats the case then he could.

Great reasoning, let's take a big dump on context and stuff like this. Spider-man defeated Firelord and a Carnage corrupted Silver Surfer. He's a herald level being.

You're wrong. Just because you think thats the case doesn't make it so. Hm then again I wonder why Spider-man always looses against Hulk cause he's far more versatile...

Deadline
Great reasoning, let's take a big dump on context and stuff like this. Spider-man defeated Firelord and a Carnage corrupted Silver Surfer. He's a herald level being.

Um Nimrod >>> Spiderman and Carnage. Do you even know who Nimrod is?

Hm then again I wonder why Spider-man always looses against Hulk cause he's far more versatile...

I was joking in that quote anyway. So you're stalking me now?

The Nuul
SS can beat Supes from CA and red sun rad but thats SS. K is very rare and only a few people have access to it in DC so how's Rod supposed to pull it outta his ass FTW?

Deadline
SS can beat Supes from CA and red sun rad but thats SS. K is very rare and only a few people have access to it in DC so how's Rod supposed to pull it outta his ass FTW?

I could have sworn I saw scans of somebody using electromagnetic energy to nullify Supes powers ie you don't neccesarily need red sunlight or K but you need to have an in-depth manipulation of the electromagnetic spectrum.

-Pr-
You're wrong. Just because you think thats the case doesn't make it so.

so its always a win?

I could have sworn I saw scans of somebody using electromagnetic energy to nullify Supes powers ie you don't neccesarily need red sunlight or K but you need to have an in-depth manipulation of the electromagnetic spectrum.

you need to cut him off from the sun.

Parmaniac
Um Nimrod >>> Spiderman and Carnage. Do you even know who Nimrod is?

Uhuh to bad I never compared Nimrod to Spider-man nor Carnage.

I've done this:

Nimrod > Classic Juggs (Without any knowledge what happend in the context) = A good chance against Superman (in your opinion)

and therefore it should be (by your logic)

Spider-man > Firelord
Spider-man > Silver Surfer
but this is appreantly not the case.

I was joking in that quote anyway. So you're stalking me now? The logic you are using clearly blurs the lines of being serious and making a joke (see the example above).
plus I posted here before you did, so you entered and posted without my permission but I let you come off easy this time. smile

The Nuul
And also, like it was mentioned before the chance of Supes using icebreath and force to shatter Rod is much greater than Rod pulling a one off outta his ass.

The Nuul
so its always a win?

But but....... Rod makes a anti sun ray.

Deadline
so its always a win?

I was joking.

I'll have to get the scans (which I cant be arsed to find really).

No you failed again.

Uhuh to bad I never compared Nimrod to Spider-man nor Carnage.

Excellent you still failed.

I've done this:

Nimrod > Classic Juggs (Without any knowledge what happend in the context) = A good chance against Superman (in your opinion)

Um thats why I said he could and I'm not sticking my neck out and saying its a sure win. I'm just saying its possible.

Edit: Also from what I know about Nimrod he really could beat Juggs, thats different from Spiderman who know definetly can't beat Firelord.

and therefore it should be (by your logic)

Spider-man > Firelord
Spider-man > Silver Surfer
but this is appreantly not the case.

We know the context of Spiderman vs Firelord so thats not admissable as evidence.

The logic you are using clearly blurs the lines of being serious and making a joke (see the example above).
plus I posted here before you did, so you entered and posted without my permission but I let you come off easy this time. smile

I wasn't even really being serious about the Nimrod vs Jugs example either which is why I said its possible. Im reserving my judgement until more evidence comes.

-Pr-
No you failed again.

?

But but....... Rod makes a anti sun ray.

that's been tried. he just soaked it up, funnily enough.

Deadline
?

Not you, its my stalker Parmaniac he has a hard on for me.

Parmaniac
Not you, its my stalker Parmaniac he has a hard on for me. I guess I hurted your feelings when I debunkered your delusional Punisher love, I apologize.

The Nuul
lol

Deadline
I guess I hurted your feelings when I debunkered your delusional Punisher love, I apologize.

Yea sure you did. I want to kid myself into thinking I did stuff that never happened. Thats something everybody wants to aspire to.

carver9
i know plenty about nimrod (which you actually know). you're just underestimating superman or overestimating nimrod.

So you know that he beat classic jugs who durability is>>>Superman and he beat him with sonic assaults to the brain? First shielding himself to prevent jugs attacks from harming him then outright stomping him.

Then you should also know (not comparing supes to colossus but colossus does have amazing showings) that in the future he melted colossus with one blast from his hand. The same colossus that took on top tier beings without suffering damage.

You should also know that he one shotted/killed Wolverine with one blast from his hand.

This isnt hard to conjure... nimrod can and will take supes out.

Deadline
So you know that he beat classic jugs who durability is>>>Superman and he beat him with sonic assaults to the brain? First shielding himself to prevent jugs attacks from harming him then outright stomping him.

Then you should also know (not comparing supes to colossus but colossus does have amazing showings) that in the future he melted colossus with one blast from his hand. The same colossus that took on top tier beings without suffering damage.

You should also know that he one shotted/killed Wolverine with one blast from his hand.

Well that is quite impressive.....

carver9

Yes, the female version of Doctor poloris did this with one blast... she also blinded him with one blast.

The Nuul
Well that is quite impressive.....

Not....

Deadline
Not....

Beating Juggernaut isn't impressive. I see.

The Nuul
Paul, is it possible that Rod somehow comes up wtih Kryptonite just like that?

The Nuul
Beating Juggernaut isn't impressive. I see.

Well, if thats what you mean then yes.

-Pr-

you're misrepresenting. pretty much all of that.

Yes, the female version of Doctor poloris did this with one blast... she also blinded him with one blast.

what female version?

Paul, is it possible that Rod somehow comes up wtih Kryptonite just like that?

not unless he flies to dc.

The Nuul

Bingo, TY. That debunks the Supes haters. But I am not that lucky.

Deadline

Scans?!

-Pr-
Scans?!

of what? he's the one making the claims. it's up to him to prove them.

carver9
Not....

Why isnt killing Wolverine with one blast not impressive. Wolverine healing factor has worked miracles like being completely incenerated by the sun and healing almost instantly. Like being dipped in hot iron and him walking out with little pieces of flesh left on his bone and healing complete or his body being completely blowed all the way down to his adamantium and a couple of panels later his entire body has healed from nothing. Or his insides being turned to Jello from punches from the hulk but he is healing instantly. Or him being punched out of orbit, punched into another country, etc... and his healing factor is healing him before he even hit the ground.

Now even with these feats, Nimrod kills him with one attack PERMANENTLY. He canceled out his healing factor.

Thats impressive if you ask me.

The Nuul
I guess they think that because Mentallo gives Supes a hard time, Rod should also be able too.

Parmaniac
Why isnt killing Wolverine with one blast not impressive. A Deathlock did the exact same with acid.

Colossus-Big C
A Deathlock did the exact same with acid. he killed him to the bone IIRC

carver9

what female version?

How am I misrepresenting it?

You know what version of Doctor Poloris I'm referring too... we discussed this like a year ago on the magneto vs superman thread.

I'll get some scans.

Parmaniac
Wolverine healing factor has worked miracles like being completely incenerated by the sun and healing almost instantly. If you are talking about the instance I believe, Jean saved their asses.

Deadline
of what? he's the one making the claims. it's up to him to prove them.

Don't forget in your opinion. wink

-Pr-
Why isnt killing Wolverine with one blast not impressive. Wolverine healing factor has worked miracles like being completely incenerated by the sun and healing almost instantly. Like being dipped in hot iron and him walking out with little pieces of flesh left on his bone and healing complete or his body being completely blowed all the way down to his adamantium and a couple of panels later his entire body has healed from nothing. Or his insides being turned to Jello from punches from the hulk but he is healing instantly. Or him being punched out of orbit, punched into another country, etc... and his healing factor is healing him before he even hit the ground.

Now even with these feats, Nimrod kills him with one attack PERMANENTLY. He canceled out his healing factor.

Thats impressive if you ask me.

nimrod would have just given him nothing to grow back from. not the same thing remotely.

plus, it's superman. he has a massive durability advantage and a decent hf.

Don't think in your opinion. wink

?

The Nuul
Its funny how the Supes vs Rod fight took over the thread.

Deadline

?

Typo. I did an edit.

Colossus-Big C
your ridiculously over hyping superman

-Pr-
How am I misrepresenting it?

You know what version of Doctor Poloris I'm referring too... we discussed this like a year ago on the magneto vs superman thread.

I'll get some scans.

by using colossus and wolverine as somehow comparable examples, and mirepresenting them as characters.

also, let me save you the trouble. there was no female polaris. it was a split personality of the original polaris. did you actually read the comic?

Typo. I did an edit.

ah.

and i didnt forget anything.

The Nuul

STFU, stop trolling.

Deadline

ah.

and i didnt forget anything.

Oh I see so its not a matter of opinion its fact?

Colossus-Big C
STFU, stop trolling. you STFU roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-

yes, but its ok to overhype colossus, nimrod and wolverine. gotcha.

Oh I see so its not a matter of opinion its fact?

i made no such claim.

Deadline

i made no such claim.

Then really its not up to just him to provide the scans.

The Nuul
So because Rod cannot come up with a legit way to beat Supes, this thread can be locked now amrite? whistle

-Pr-
Then really its not up to just him to provide the scans.

why not? you want me to prove a negative?

Deadline
why not? you want me to prove a negative?

Thats exactly what I'm talking about. Thats your opinion. The fact you think the misrepresenting data and you think he needs to rpovide proof is YOUR opinion.

-Pr-
Thats exactly what I'm talking about. Thats your opinion. The fact you think the misrepresenting data and you think he needs to rpovide proof is YOUR opinion.

and... what's your point?

Colossus-Big C
So because Rod cannot come up with a legit way to beat Supes, this thread can be locked now amrite? whistle close the thread why? you and Pr are the only who think supes can win

-Pr-
close the thread why? you and Pr are the only who think supes can win

mhm.

Originally posted by Juk3n
Supes grinds Nimrod into dust..then eats it.

You assume he can create K-nite from the scratch which is even in DC almost impossible.

Originally posted by illadelph12
I'm not sure Nimrod can change his body into kryptonite. If I'm not mistaken, Nimrod re-configures his pre-existing components to create the effects, he doesn't transmute his base materials into different substances (like Martian Manhunter or Apocalypse). I'm not sure Nimrod has the components to change his substance into kryptonite on a whim, but he probably does have the capacity to emit kryptonite's radioactive frequency, if not red solar energy.

However, since Nimrod has issues with cold, and Supes has his super freeze breath, I'm pretty sure he could just indefinitely keep Nimrod frozen and shattered.

The Nuul
LOL OWNAGE!!

Deadline
I'm actually indifferent but verging towards Supes.

The Nuul
Dead, how is Rod supposed to come up with Kryptonite just like that?

carver9
nimrod would have just given him nothing to grow back from. not the same thing remotely.

plus, it's superman. he has a massive durability advantage and a decent hf.

?

I know its a split personality thing that is going on here but here ya go... this is what I was talking about.

Supes is blinded by one blast

http://img443.imageshack.us/f/drpolarisvssuperman8yi0.jpg/

Supes powers is being taken by one blast.

http://img169.imageshack.us/f/drpolarisvssuperman9md8.jpg/

http://img75.imageshack.us/i/drpolarisvssuperman10zj3.jpg/

Blair Wind
The original idea behind this was pretty decent. How about more nominations rather than more Supes vs Nimrod.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Blair Wind
The original idea behind this was pretty decent. How about more nominations rather than more Supes vs Nimrod. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
2) Ultron (Low Herald) vs Adam Warlock (High Herald); Warlocks Soul Gem would be completely useless in this matchup and there is absolutely nothing Adam could do to harm Ultron physically...nor can I see Warlock beating him via BFR...
Blink vs. a character that can be BFRed

The Nuul
Now, back to Supes vs Rod... rolling on floor laughing

Parmaniac
laughing

-Pr-
I know its a split personality thing that is going on here but here ya go... this is what I was talking about.

Supes is blinded by one blast

http://img443.imageshack.us/f/drpolarisvssuperman8yi0.jpg/

Supes powers is being taken by one blast.

http://img169.imageshack.us/f/drpolarisvssuperman9md8.jpg/

http://img75.imageshack.us/i/drpolarisvssuperman10zj3.jpg/

the first scan doesnt actually show anything.

if we don't know how polaris did that, how is nimrod supposed to?

Originally posted by Blair Wind
The original idea behind this was pretty decent. How about more nominations rather than more Supes vs Nimrod.

sure.

Parmaniac
The idea might be good, but seriously isn't that what tiers are made for? I mean unless it's a hax ability like Blinks. Noone should utterly destroy someone 2 tiers above his own.

TheLordofMurder
Wow...

So far, I see an almost "blind" liking for Superman blotting out reason and logic; Am I hallucinating or is Pr actually saying that Nimrod cant duplicate kryptonite nor its effects without scans to prove it!??

Oh my god...some of you guys defense for Superman boils down to "Nimrod cant do it...he just cant...period."

You have no logical reasoning why he cant...he just cant in some of your minds.

Given Nimrods powerset and what he has accomplished using it (in particular his weakness exploitation ability), he logically would be able to duplicate the radiation spectrum needed to harm/kill superman...

He scanned Wolverine and found the precise spectrum of energy needed to kill him and negate his healing factor and was able to find the precise energy spectrum needed to melt the russian kid down...

So why in the heck couldnt he do this exact same thing to Supes!? Oh right...he cant do it because he just cant...LOL.

Pr...you might be a mod, but your logic is totally bogus and faulty on this one...you are blinding yourself buddy.

TheLordofMurder
Noone should utterly destroy someone 2 tiers above his own.

And why not!?

A tier only represents a characters overall power level...

And just because one character is overall more powerful than another doesnt mean that the weaker character cant possess the perfect blend of powers that allow him/her/it to minimize the stronger characters strengths...and thus make the "stronger" character vulnerable.

Cloak vs Hulk for example...

Cloak can sneak on the Hulk with stealth every single time and draw him into the Dark Dimension for a win via BFR and the Hulk would be helpless to stop it...

As a whole, the Hulk is a far more powerful character, but Cloak has the goods to render the Hulks strengths insignificant...and so Cloak can beat him every single time.

BC2
dur

Parmaniac
And why not!?

A tier only represents a characters overall power level...

And just because one character is overall more powerful than another doesnt mean that the weaker character cant possess the perfect blend of powers that allow him/her/it to minimize the stronger characters strengths...and thus make the "stronger" character vulnerable.

Cloak vs Hulk for example...

Cloak can sneak on the Hulk with stealth every single time and draw him into the Dark Dimension for a win via BFR and the Hulk would be helpless to stop it...

As a whole, the Hulk is a far more powerful character, but Cloak has the goods to render the Hulks strengths insignificant...and so Cloak can beat him every single time. I already have answered this, you just forgot to quote my whole post.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by BC2
its people like TheLordofMurder who only talk shit out of there ass without backing up anything and thing they can debate are what makes threads like this one interesting, that boy is just pulling things out of his ass without any proof what so ever

Ok...

So point out the flaws in my logic then; does Nimrod possess the ability to scan an opponent for weakness and develop (on the fly) a weapon that allows him to kill his victim!? Yes...

What logically would make Supes immune to this ability!? Not a dam thing...

So billionaires, with enough effort and determination, can synthesize kryptonite but an ultra-advanced being from the future that has (as a primary power) the ability to scan an opponent for weaknesses and develop a weapon based on its findings simply cant do this to Supeman!? B*****T!!

TheLordofMurder
I already have answered this, you just forgot to quote my whole post.

I didnt forget to quote your whole post; I just responded to what I thought was most important...

And no, being able to dominate an opponent two or more tiers above you isnt limited to "hax abilities" like Cloak or Blink and winning via BFR...

I fully believe Rogue (an Enhanced mid tier) would destroy Absorbing Man (a Low Herald) every single time with her touch as she draws in his persona...she literally kills him...and this is despite being two full tiers below him on the power scale.

So again...just because one character tiers much higher than another doesnt mean that the lower tiered character should automatically lose.

Nihilist
Originally posted by BC2
its people like TheLordofMurder who only talk shit out of there ass without backing up anything and thing they can debate are what makes threads like this one interesting, that boy is just pulling things out of his ass without any proof what so ever thumb up

TheLordofMurder
According to the tierings here on Killermovies, She-Hulk rates as a "High Enhanced" level character; Spiderman rates as a "Low Enhanced" level character; 2 tier difference...

Yet despite the difference in power level, I expect Spiderman to give her a beat down the exact same way he gave a beatdown to Titiania during Secret Wars if they ever get into a fight...

Yet again...tierings arent everything when determining who can beat who; how one character matches up with another is far more important than the overall power levels of the characters involved...

The Nuul
Originally posted by BC2
its people like TheLordofMurder who only talk shit out of there ass without backing up anything and thing they can debate are what makes threads like this one interesting, that boy is just pulling things out of his ass without any proof what so ever

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Keep trolling away...

At the end of the day though, Nimrod owns the living hell out of Supes...

And there is no logical argument on the part of the "SDF" (Superman Defense Force) to suggest otherwise...

Happy Dance

Black bolt z
LOL...

So the most advanced Sentinel ever, from the future (thus using ultra advanced tech), that was created with weakness exploitation (which it used to kill countless mutants; was a major factor in driving them to extinction) as one of its key features cant synthesize this stuff...eh? Don't compare High heralds to Batman.Batman is at least low skyfather.

BC2
dur

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Don't compare High heralds to Batman.Batman is at least low skyfather.

You mean low Elder God...

wink

rotiart
Don't compare High heralds to Batman.Batman is at least low skyfather.

Batman at his weakest is Hercules at his highest showings. :-P

King Kandy

So its inevitable in my minds eye...Ultron beats Adam Warlock every single time and there isnt a dam thing Warlock can do to prevent it.
Warlock doesn't use the soul gem anymore, he'll just pwn ultron badly with magic.

TheLordofMurder
@BC

These are comicbooks and that is Nimrods primary power; the ability to scan you for weaknesses and create a weapon on the fly based on the results that will kill you...

Galactus is an extreme case as he really isnt what he appears to be as he is semi-abstract; Supes doesnt fall under this catagory. Supes has very defined and real weaknesses that Nimrod should be able to find (and exploit) via his powerset...

Nimrod wins...its very simple.

As for you saying that I need proof that Nimrod can come up with kryptonite (or atleast a fully functional approximation of it), I reason that Nimrod tech>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bruce Wayne tech.

And if the Bat can make it, then Nimrod can sure as hell make it...

rotiart
Not fact. Batman has had access to krytponian technology... You assume too much.

BC2
dur

TheLordofMurder
Not fact. Batman has had access to krytponian technology... You assume too much.

You overrate krytonite; its simply matter in a certain atomic configuration and thus gives off a certain wavelength as a result....

After scanning Supes, Nimrod comes up with the exact frequency needed to kill him, and thus comes up with an approximation of kryptonite...and uses it to kill the Man of Steel.

BC2
dur

BC2
dur

rotiart
You overrate krytonite; its simply matter in a certain atomic configuration and thus gives off a certain wavelength as a result....

After scanning Supes, Nimrod comes up with the exact frequency needed to kill him, and thus comes up with an approximation of kryptonite...and uses it to kill the Man of Steel.

Approximation? Kryptonite from our earth has no effect on earth 2 superman or superboy... There is no getting it close...

And you haven't identified a single time nimrod has performed such a feat...

TheLordofMurder
@BC

Dude...screw you.

Logically kryptonite IS matter in a certain atomic configuration...what the hell else could it be!??

It has mass...its made out of matter...it gives off radiation...

Dude...stop being a dumb ass.

TheLordofMurder
Approximation? Kryptonite from our earth has no effect on earth 2 superman or superboy... There is no getting it close...

And you haven't identified a single time nimrod has performed such a feat...

Performed a feat such as determining what energy spectrum is needed to kill his victim!? He's done it thousands of times in the future...

The Nuul
Lord, the only thing that you have proved is that you're a troll.

Colossus-Big C
nimrod wins

TheLordofMurder
Lord, the only thing that you have proved is that you're a troll.

And you've proved you are an *******...cheers!

Happy Dance

BC2
dur

TheLordofMurder
nimrod wins

++

rotiart
Superman vaporizes nimrod at the atomic level.

Black bolt z
I agree. However if hes done that shit to Juggernaut he stands a decent chance it seems. He just walked over him.Thats about it.

BC2
dur

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by BC2
its so funny how the only ones who think nimrod wins are the dumbest posters to ever walk those boards and yes i am talking about you carver and colossus big c .. too bad quanchi isnt around but those 2 are enough, and gee looks like we got another bozo to join there crew

Nimrod wins...

Happy Dance

Parmaniac
Where are Carvers "feats" anyways?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by BC2
its so funny how the only ones who think nimrod wins are the dumbest posters to ever walk those boards and yes i am talking about you carver and colossus big c .. too bad quanchi isnt around but those 2 are enough, and gee looks like we got another bozo to join there crew shut the hell up

iceman24567
Superman would beat Nimrod and the Kryptonite has to be from the main stream DC universe to affect Superman fact no expression

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman would beat Nimrod and the Kryptonite has to be from the main stream DC universe to affect Superman fact no expression

So it seems according to the SDF members here...

Black bolt z
Wow...

So far, I see an almost "blind" liking for Superman blotting out reason and logic; Am I hallucinating or is Pr actually saying that Nimrod cant duplicate kryptonite nor its effects without scans to prove it!??

Oh my god...some of you guys defense for Superman boils down to "Nimrod cant do it...he just cant...period."

You have no logical reasoning why he cant...he just cant in some of your minds.

Given Nimrods powerset and what he has accomplished using it (in particular his weakness exploitation ability), he logically would be able to duplicate the radiation spectrum needed to harm/kill superman...

He scanned Wolverine and found the precise spectrum of energy needed to kill him and negate his healing factor and was able to find the precise energy spectrum needed to melt the russian kid down...

So why in the heck couldnt he do this exact same thing to Supes!? Oh right...he cant do it because he just cant...LOL.

Pr...you might be a mod, but your logic is totally bogus and faulty on this one...you are blinding yourself buddy. Thats called proving a negative.He doesn't have to prove nimrod can't you have to prove he can.

Black bolt z
Three things

1: Superman would beat nimrod and easily

2: Yes technically adam shouldn't be able to do anything to ultron although I don't know how hes low herald

3: Exactly how is adam high herald?

rotiart
So it seems according to the SDF members here...

And as shown on panel during the recent crisis event....

iceman24567
So it seems according to the SDF members here... No thats what the comics say eek!

darthgoober
Supes should be able to win pretty easily via cold breath... but people are really overstating the relevance of the whole k-nite from other universes thing. If Nimrod can scan people to discover frequencies of energy characters are vulnerable to and reconfigure himself to create produce those frequencies I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to create k-nite that would work on Supes. He wouldn't be creating k-nite from DC's Earth(insert random number) or from Marvel 616, he'd be creating whatever frequency of K-nite that Supes is vulnerable to.

darthgoober
In this thread we will explore fights where a character can consistently beat another character that is atleast 2 tiers higher than he/she/it is (CIS/PIS are off btw)...

Two examples come to mind:

1) Superman (High Herald) vs Nimrod (Low Herald); Between Nimrods ability to reconstruct itself from near total destruction, its rapid ability to adapt to and negate enemy strengths, and its ability to scan a foe and come up with a weapon that can kill its target, I am thinking that this is a very, VERY, bad matchup for Supes...

I honestly cant see Supes beating Nimrod at all save perhaps via BFR, for after Nimrod scans his weaknesses, it just becomes a bladed kryptonite weapon or kryptonite-based disintegrator beam waiting to happen...

And combined with being almost totally indestructable...I believe Supes goes down to this thing for a large majority (bare minimum) every single time...hell, unless Supes can get some wins via BFR, I truly believe he inevitably loses to Nimrod 10/10.

Now that you see where I am heading with this, think up some matchups that fall in line with the two above examples...

I think it'll make for some great brain storming and debate! smile
Flash vs Black Cat

rotiart
Unless the fight starts with nimrods having general knowledge of red sunlight as a weakness And he starts off emitting it... Supermans combat speed and strength can disable nimrod... If nimrod can be overloaded by one lower xmeb with electricity supermans heat vision is going to own...

An how quick do u think nimrod will be able to scan superman considering his travel speed...

batdude123

That's because you think Superman is nothing more than a flying Colossus.

darthgoober
Unless the fight starts with nimrods having general knowledge of red sunlight as a weakness And he starts off emitting it... Supermans combat speed and strength can disable nimrod... If nimrod can be overloaded by one lower xmeb with electricity supermans heat vision is going to own...

An how quick do u think nimrod will be able to scan superman considering his travel speed...
That all factors into why I still give the win to Supes. I'm not saying that he's ever going to get a chance to create the stuff, just that he should be able if he were given the chance.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by batdude123
That's because you think Superman is nothing more than a flying Colossus. That's overdoing it. A flying Rhino at most.

carver9
Originally posted by batdude123
That's because you think Superman is nothing more than a flying Colossus.

Oh... I didn't know that. I guess that's why I tend to give supes the nod over black adam, wonder woman, martian manhunter, current thor, terrax, apocalypse, first appearanc sentry, hulk (not wwh)... juggernaut via bfring, can pull some wins against surfer, a majority against orion, firelord, super skrull, and the list goes on.

So with this said, since I think colossus and supes are equal, he should be able to do the same thing.

Black bolt z
Oh... I didn't know that. I guess that's why I tend to give supes the nod over black adam, wonder woman, martian manhunter, current thor, terrax, apocalypse, first appearanc sentry, hulk (not wwh)... juggernaut via bfring, can pull some wins against surfer, a majority against orion, firelord, super skrull, and the list goes on.

So with this said, since I think colossus and supes are equal, he should be able to do the same thing. facepalm

carver9
facepalm

Nut... I was being sarcastic. I never said that rhino or colossus=supes.

Black bolt z
Nut... I was being sarcastic. I never said that rhino or colossus=supes. Sarcasm does not work with text! mad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>